Liberal nationalist or racist

I did, so what about it?

Really? You're that dense?

"A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been serving us coffee!"​

Followed by:

Note to the clueless, class is not a race.​

Now then. Care to essplain to the class what serving coffee has to do with race?

Or is this completely over even your head?

Why are you attributing post to Ray that I made? Do you have a comprehension problem?

I didn't.

Perhaps you have the comprehension problem. Read it again.

Note to the clueless, class is not a race.

You were saying?

Which two are named on Trump. I believe only on racist.

Thoughts.

So tell the class, exactly who he has been racist against and when?

He said Obama can speak like a white man when he needs to...oh wait no that was Harry Reid Democrat. Well he said black cops acted stupidly...no wait that was Obama talking about white cops. Let me think for a moment...well he said Obama played the race card on him...no wait that was Bill Clinton who said that. Well look there was a senior GOP senator who was a former clan leader...wait no he was a Democrat.

Wrong on all counts. Trump said that "A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been serving us coffee!"

Whoops, my mistake, that was Bill Clinton talking to Ted Kennedy.

What the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

By the way, for a clue see the post immediately after yours.

YOU were saying???

Is context just beyond your grasp or what? Holy shit man, learn to fucking READ.

Damn child, you're making less sense than the OP. Carry on.

Really? You're that dense?

"A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been serving us coffee!"​

Followed by:

Note to the clueless, class is not a race.​

Now then. Care to essplain to the class what serving coffee has to do with race?

Or is this completely over even your head?

Why are you attributing post to Ray that I made? Do you have a comprehension problem?

I didn't.

Perhaps you have the comprehension problem. Read it again.

Note to the clueless, class is not a race.

You were saying?

So tell the class, exactly who he has been racist against and when?

He said Obama can speak like a white man when he needs to...oh wait no that was Harry Reid Democrat. Well he said black cops acted stupidly...no wait that was Obama talking about white cops. Let me think for a moment...well he said Obama played the race card on him...no wait that was Bill Clinton who said that. Well look there was a senior GOP senator who was a former clan leader...wait no he was a Democrat.

Wrong on all counts. Trump said that "A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been serving us coffee!"

Whoops, my mistake, that was Bill Clinton talking to Ted Kennedy.

What the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

By the way, for a clue see the post immediately after yours.

YOU were saying???

Is context just beyond your grasp or what? Holy shit man, learn to fucking READ.

Damn child, you're making less sense than the OP. Carry on.

She's not doing too well lately. Very tense.

Thoughts.

You seriously need a translator. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Wanna converse in another language? Because clearly you're not ready for this one.

My English is okay though, I'm doing well, yes? :smoke:

You're doing great. There's certainly stuff we don't agree on but you're honest, and that's by far the most important thing. It's what I'm forever seeking on this board usually in futility.

The OP though --- no idea where he's even at. :dunno:

Thoughts.

Wanna converse in another language? Because clearly you're not ready for this one.

You're doing great. There's certainly stuff we don't agree on but you're honest, and that's by far the most important thing. It's what I'm forever seeking on this board usually in futility.

Thanks, I think honesty is one of the most important things. Yes there's subjects that we can't agree on, but I'm finding that I do sometimes agree with the Liberals on some subjects, yes, I know :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

Thoughts.

Maybe the OP is foreign, even I'm having trouble following what he/she is going on about. Actually, the thread is very confusing.

Thoughts.

Maybe the OP is foreign, even I'm having trouble following what he/she is going on about. Actually, the thread is very confusing.

He says he's from Sweden.

Thoughts.

Okay, thanks. Well, perhaps people should stick with him, he might get better at explaining what he's trying to say.

You know, sometimes, when English isn't your first language it can be difficult....whoever he is, if he reads this, I'm up for attempting to help him to make his comments more understandable.

Failing this, we all might just have to communicate in Esperanto lol.

Thoughts.

What is a Liberal Nationalist?

I like Donald Trump, actually, I'd marry him....let's make Polygamy legal pronto :dev2:

Ewww.

Lemme guess, you're Czech and 29 years old?

Huh? I thought you knew I'm Austrian....I'm 26 in 16 days.

I did know that -- it's a reference to Rump's usual marriage patterns.

Although I know the difference between Austrian and Czech, I'm not sure Rump would. He doesn't seem to know the difference between... oh, Mexicans and rapists... reality and the imagination... the Constitution and fantasy.... women and pigs.... rationality and bad taste... I'm not sure the distinction between Austrian and Czech would even begin to register.

Thoughts.

Never seen a Swede speak English that badly though.

Okay, thanks. Well, perhaps people should stick with him, he might get better at explaining what he's trying to say.

You know, sometimes, when English isn't your first language it can be difficult....whoever he is, if he reads this, I'm up for attempting to help him to make his comments more understandable.

Failing this, we all might just have to communicate in Esperanto lol.

That was what I had in mind. Maybe he can handle German. :dunno:

Thoughts.

Thanks, I think honesty is one of the most important things. Yes there's subjects that we can't agree on, but I'm finding that I do sometimes agree with the Liberals on some subjects, yes, I know :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

Everybody's got a point of view. I really don't care what anybody's POV is, as long as they get to that conclusion honestly. To me that's what it's all about.

Forum List

Back