Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Still they lost business because of their hatred of others.
And when someone such as yourself throws the "nazi" jargon around it shows your ignorance and stupidity.
They are taking handouts. Get it.
You keep repeating the same thing over and over. It's still a lie.
They didn't lost business. They closed it because of the threats from loonies.

Just reminder on what you said and what I said.

Pizza shop survives threats, re-opens today in Indiana

According to article "Part of the funds will be used to offset losses during the past week but most will be donated to charity. Some of the funds will also go to Barronelle Stuzman, the Washington florist who was fined for not making an arrangement for a same-sex wedding."

Here is the thread going on this... Memories Pizza reopens
Bad Italian food is once again for sale in a dying town, the bigots have been paid off, and God is in Heaven so all should be well for you little morons now. Let's mush on.

Oh, looks who's back. Dude who in one thread says: "Bake the cake, it's your job." and in other one: Baker doesn't have to bake the cake."

Have you finally made decision which one you gonna stick with, or you gonna keep flip-flopping to serve your agenda?

All the money in the world won't fix homophobia and bigotry.

Faux-Christians and their hateful misreading of scripture is sadly still part of American culture--from slavery, to segregation, to the anti-gay bigotry of today. None of it is really Christian. It's the American Taliban at work again.

All the money in the world won't fix homophobia and bigotry.

Faux-Christians and their hateful misreading of scripture is sadly still part of American culture--from slavery, to segregation, to the anti-gay bigotry of today. None of it is really Christian. It's the American Taliban at work again.
And it won't fix intolerant bigots that try to suppress freedom of thought and freedom of speech.

This is America and your hatred and bigotry toward the first amendment will not and cannot be tolerated.

A valuable lesson learned. You have to fight for your rights. Just like the Anti-Constitution Communists trying to ban guns. They'll continue fighting to take your rights away. So you better fight back. And that's exactly what Pro-Constitution Americans are doing. Gun Ownership and especially Conceal-Carry Permits, are at record levels.

You have to take the 'Use it or Lose it' approach when it comes to your rights. You have to stay vigilant and always be prepared to fight back. These restaurant owners are fighting back, and they're getting much-needed help. Militant gays chose to intimidate and threaten them with violence. And that tactic did work initially. But now people are helping them defend their beliefs and rights. You can only win if you fight. I think many more Americans are now understanding that. If you don't fight, you'll definitely lose.

A valuable lesson learned. You have to fight for your rights. Just like the Anti-Constitution Communists trying to ban guns. They'll continue fighting to take your rights away. So you better fight back. And that's exactly what Pro-Constitution Americans are doing. Gun Ownership and especially Conceal-Carry Permits, are at record levels.

You have to take the 'Use it or Lose it' approach when it comes to your rights. You have to stay vigilant and always be prepared to fight back. These restaurant owners are fighting back, and they're getting much-needed help. Militant gays chose to intimidate and threaten them with violence. And that tactic did work initially. But now people are helping them defend their beliefs and rights. You can only win if you fight. I think many more Americans are now understanding that. If you don't fight, you'll definitely lose.

I can't believe I agree with you.

w7eq1i.gif

I can't believe I agree with you.

w7eq1i.gif

Paul's a lot like the proverbial stopped clock that's still correct twice a day.

Forum List

Back