Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Agree.

Yet again, someone who is exercising religious freedom, might not be a bigot at all. It's matter of perception.

Edit: It bothers me when you said "should be allowed to say". That's the right that he already has under first amendment.

Almost all of this is a matter of perception.

The fact that you were bothered by a hypothetical line of dialogue says a lot about your ability to separate the abstract from the concrete.

Agree.

Yet again, someone who is exercising religious freedom, might not be a bigot at all. It's matter of perception.

Edit: It bothers me when you said "should be allowed to say". That's the right that he already has under first amendment.

Almost all of this is a matter of perception.

The fact that you were bothered by a hypothetical line of dialogue says a lot about your ability to separate the abstract from the concrete.

Hypothetically or not, free speech is not something that "should be allowed". It's a constitutional right.

Again.

It's not bigotry to ABSTAIN FROM PARTICIPATING IN AN INVITED PRIVATE EVENT.

Fucking idiots.

Riddle me this, anti-Christian geniuses...if a business opts to donate free services to the politician of their choice..say someone caters a Clinton dumb-fest for free, are they then obliged to cater every politician's event for free upon request?

According to your idiotic interpretation of what constitutes *discrimination*..they are.

How does that work in your little pea brains?

Charity? Handout? Semantics.
Calling me liar, which does not fit in this instance, doesn't change the facts.
Charity is taking handouts.

WHICH ARE HANDOUTS!
They made it public with their decision to show bigotry and hatred.

Deny the facts all you want.

NO! You keep repeating the lie that they didn't close because of their wrong/bad decisions brought the consequences upon them

Still they lost business because of their hatred of others.
And when someone such as yourself throws the "nazi" jargon around it shows your ignorance and stupidity.
They are taking handouts. Get it.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. It's still a lie.
They didn't lost business. They closed it because of the threats from loonies.

Nonsense. They closed because lunatics like you were threatening to kill them. People have surged to help their business.
That's not a fact, liar.

Bullying tactics which someone such as you seem to prefer by anyone in the position that they can dictate and hold someones job over them by coercion.
Don't try to lecture anyone with your holier than thou attitude until you have searched through your bigoted hatred of others.

Sad to say but you are the intolerant one. This is an example of how you try to turn the situation into exactly what you want to make it become.

And when someone such as yourself throws the "nazi" jargon around it shows your ignorance and stupidity.

Boilermaker is just upset because his intolerance is not tolerated.

I tolerate others opinions, I may disagree and may voice my disagreement but I don't and won't tolerate the violent rhetoric, I see you seem to like the bullying tactics. It is the intolerant that caused the opportunity to throw support for this business.

The night the owner voice her opinion, I thought what a silly thing to say. Then when I heard the threats, then it took on a different meaning.

This is a free speech issue, everyone is allowed an opinion, everyone is allowed to disagree. We are not allowed to threaten and bully. That needs to be shut down on every side.

There are those on this site both left nutters and right nutters, that I have spoken against. The subject doesn't matter, the politics don't matter, accepting violence and being tolerant of violence makes you a first class partisan ass.

Their faith allows them to show hatred and bigotry.
It is disguised as such masked with religion.

You keep repeating the lie that they didn't close because of their wrong/bad decisions brought the consequences upon them

As far as I know, the only choice they made was to stand up for their faith. They never chose to discriminate, they only stated a mere opinion. I'm sorry liberals like you are given to wanting to censor someone's opinions.

Bullying tactics which someone such as you seem to prefer by anyone in the position that they can dictate and hold someones job over them by coercion.
Don't try to lecture anyone with your holier than thou attitude until you have searched through your bigoted hatred of others.

dqrw2b.gif

rw6t83.gif

Sad to say but you are the intolerant one. This is an example of how you try to turn the situation into exactly what you want to make it become.

I tolerate others opinions, I may disagree and may voice my disagreement but I don't and won't tolerate the violent rhetoric, I see you seem to like the bullying tactics. It is the intolerant that caused the opportunity to throw support for this business.

The night the owner voice her opinion, I thought what a silly thing to say. Then when I heard the threats, then it took on a different meaning.

This is a free speech issue, everyone is allowed an opinion, everyone is allowed to disagree. We are not allowed to threaten and bully. That needs to be shut down on every side.

There are those on this site both left nutters and right nutters, that I have spoken against. The subject doesn't matter, the politics don't matter, accepting violence and being tolerant of violence makes you a first class partisan ass.

Again, I don't hate anyone. The left wing nutters threatened and bullied the parlor to close for fear of someone carrying out the threats.

Pretty simple to understand. No one denied service to anyone, no one at the pizza parlor broke a law. The had an opinion. No matter how dumb the statement, no one should be threatened with violence. To bad the loony left launched the threats.

The only people that broke the law are those that threatened the pizza parlor and now a prosecutors office is now deciding on how to handle the left loon nutters.

No offense, but don't get to dictate to me what I can and cannot do. I know you and your ilk like to control the discussion, but you have no control over anything. Just as you can't control people contributing to a pizza parlor because of the hate and threats some leftwing nutters spewed.

Last edited:

You keep repeating the lie that they didn't close because of their wrong/bad decisions brought the consequences upon them

As far as I know, the only choice they made was to stand up for their faith. They never chose to discriminate, they only stated a mere opinion. I'm sorry liberals like you are given to wanting to censor someone's opinions.

No, no ,what you are showing is hate and bigotry of Christians.

They aren't the one's ranting about your actions and mannerisms in this thread.

Their religion tells them to accept you, just as rattlesnakes and pit vipers, all creatures have a place on earth................

Doesn't mean that place is the same as my place .....................

Those creatures survive as long as they stay within their space and do not enter mine, when those type of scenarios occur, I kill the offender and move on.

Is any of this sinking in that wee little mind??

Religion is a road map that tells one how to interact with a specific sub set of the general populous.

Your perceived hate and bigotry is simply a sub set that does not agree with / approve of your life style, leave them the fuck alone and they will leave you the fuck alone.

WHICH ARE HANDOUTS!

NO! You keep repeating the lie that they didn't close because of their wrong/bad decisions brought the consequences upon them

Nonsense. They closed because lunatics like you were threatening to kill them. People have surged to help their business.

You keep shouting "Handouts! Handouts!" like it's some hugely significant, damning point that means something to someone other than you.

WHICH ARE HANDOUTS!

You keep shouting "Handouts! Handouts!" like it's some hugely significant, damning point that means something to someone other than you.

He's insinuating they're welfare deadbeats, but the difference is no one pays for welfare voluntarily.

WHICH ARE HANDOUTS!

He's insinuating they're welfare deadbeats, but the difference is no one pays for welfare voluntarily.

Lefties always do have trouble distinguishing qualitative differences. I think it's a mental defect of some sort.

Good for them. They were unfairly targeted. Gays need to start showing respect for others' beliefs and rights. They're not the victim anymore. They've become the bully. Shame on em.

WHICH ARE HANDOUTS!

Handouts are only supposed to go to criminal, unemployed, multi-generational entitlement families who vote blindly for the most progressive dems that are available, and who will riot on command.

This thread and the leftist pukes who attack these people for being the recipients of the largesse of others rather illustrates the point that progressives don't comprehend the concept of personal charity, which is why they are so adamant the state redistribute wealth. They constantly whine that right wingers are tight fisted and won't support people who need it, if left to their own devices.

Of course everybody knows that ridiculous, that we give exponentially more than the leftist pieces of shit, but this thread points out that the only reason they don't want to afford us the opportunity to give on our own is because there are some people they think should receive NOTHING.

Just reminder on what you said and what I said.

Pizza shop survives threats, re-opens today in Indiana

According to article "Part of the funds will be used to offset losses during the past week but most will be donated to charity. Some of the funds will also go to Barronelle Stuzman, the Washington florist who was fined for not making an arrangement for a same-sex wedding."

Here is the thread going on this... Memories Pizza reopens

According to article "Part of the funds will be used to offset losses during the past week but most will be donated to charity. Some of the funds will also go to Barronelle Stuzman, the Washington florist who was fined for not making an arrangement for a same-sex wedding."

Bad Italian food is once again for sale in a dying town, the bigots have been paid off, and God is in Heaven so all should be well for you little morons now. Let's mush on.

Bad Italian food is once again for sale in a dying town, the bigots have been paid off, and God is in Heaven so all should be well for you little morons now. Let's mush on.

Speaking of little morons, how is Paint My House doing today?

Forum List

Back