Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Freeloaders looking for a handout

Why don't you put dark sunglasses on them and hand them a cup?

Gaycotts are good business for Christian business owners!

Queers should gaycott more of our businesses!

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

man-laughing-loudly-300.png

Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

It's a volunteer effort organized by a radio host, not the Pizza Parlor owner. I thought you Libbies favored people giving money to other people.

I know you are talking tongue and cheek, because a red herring it all that can make you feel good about know this liberal crusade backfired rather rapidly.

They asked for nothing. As small business owners, their hard-work, risk and sacrifice is what provided for them and it was unjustly taken away by small-minded intolerant hypocrites. Second, this fund wasn't started by them, rather it was started by a third party that didn't want to see them being kicked around!

Third, did you donate yet? I would think a justice crusader like you would support the little guy being attacked by intolerant bullies!

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

Omg, you aren't saying that homosexuality is a mental disorder, are you??

Maybe they'll gaycott you too so you too can be wealthy!

It's a volunteer effort organized by a radio host, not the Pizza Parlor owner. I thought you Libbies favored people giving money to other people.

Deadbeats looking for a free ride

Have they no self respect?

Could you possibly be more boring and banal?

He has a mad, all the homos hate blew up in their faces. Effin losers

Dumbass, they were not looking, leftists were seeking.

God you progs are spineless. Simply admit your failure and move on.

Double down on your failure is funny as hell

Could you possibly be more boring and banal?

Good lord don't give him any ideas.

Most Americans know gays can find a catering business happy to help. The fact that they targeted this company just shows their agenda. Most people don't like ham fisted tactics that are not genuine.

Omg, you aren't saying that homosexuality is a mental disorder, are you??

Maybe they'll gaycott you too so you too can be wealthy!

Maybe I'll open a Memories Pizza franchise with all that cash!

That would be awesome!!!!!!

Forum List

Back