Liberal Big Tech is a Boot Stamping on Face of Diamond and Silk For EVER

Facebook isn’t a utility. If you don’t like what their doing, log off and never return.
FB is effectively a utility now, just like telephones became considered a utility.
Internet social engagement is essential for many people and right now FB has a monopoly on this tech.
You fools won't even say the Internet is a utility. Now you want to make a private company that uses the Internet into a utility so you can control their speech? :laugh:

In case you've been living under a rock lately, it's not our side who's trying to stifle people's First Amendment right.

No, I believe that people expect at least the common courtesy of being treated equally, without bias based on their political beliefs.

My bank offers me free checking but they never inquired about who I voted for.

Should they forced to do business with people that they don’t want to?

No, I believe that people expect at least the common courtesy of being treated equally, without bias based on their political beliefs.

You mean like black people, gay people, and women?

Only bakers and photographers are allowed to discriminate in their business practices. :mad:

Lol, your post is in need of some granularity.

FB is a monopoly for all effective purposes.

Some dweebs that own a small bakery are not on the same scale at all, dude.

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding. People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.
I believe the US courts have ruled that you DO have a right to a homo cake, and can force people to bake it for them, whether they want to or not.

Just curious, but do you have a recipe for a homo cake? My cook book is pretty old, and they didn't include that particular cake. Are the ingredients hard to find?
Not for you.

One man cock and another man ass. Mix together. Bake until the aids.

I mean like all people. Why should anyone be forced to business with people that they don’t want to? I think that is a foolish way to run a business, but it’s not my business.

Only bakers and photographers are allowed to discriminate in their business practices. :mad:

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding. People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.
I believe the US courts have ruled that you DO have a right to a homo cake, and can force people to bake it for them, whether they want to or not.

Just curious, but do you have a recipe for a homo cake? My cook book is pretty old, and they didn't include that particular cake. Are the ingredients hard to find?
Not for you.

Ok. What about a lesbian cake. Where would you get the ingredients for one of those?

Not for you.

Ok. What about a lesbian cake. Where would you get the ingredients for one of those?

Dress Barn. :lol:

Not for you.

Drive over a cliff with 6 children in the car.

I mean like all people. Why should anyone be forced to business with people that they don’t want to? I think that is a foolish way to run a business, but it’s not my business.

We've already been through this with the bakery that refused to do business with the gay couple. The courts ruled in favor of the couple and the business was sued.

Now you tell me: Why should anyone be forced to business with people that they don’t want to?

Not for you.

Post of the day. :laughing0301:

Not for you.

You've been so helpful. Just one more question, and I'll leave you alone. What about ingredients for a hateful hillbilly bigot gun-nut idiot cake? I could find everything I might need for that at a Trump rally, couldn't I?

Not for you.

You've been so helpful. Just one more question, and I'll leave you alone. What about ingredients for a hateful hillbilly bigot gun-nut idiot cake? I could find everything I might need for that at a Trump rally, couldn't I?
Facebook, coincidentally enough.

Not for you.

:21::auiqs.jpg::biggrin::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

We've already been through this with the bakery that refused to do business with the gay couple. The courts ruled in favor of the couple and the business was sued.

Now you tell me: Why should anyone be forced to business with people that they don’t want to

A ruling I throughly disagreed with. Nobody should be forced to do business with someone that they don’t want to.

Not for you.

Facebook, coincidentally enough.

:laughing0301:

Now you tell me: Why should anyone be forced to business with people that they don’t want to

A ruling I throughly disagreed with. Nobody should be forced to do business with someone that they don’t want to.

Wow. I see a whole bunch of Amendments that could be struck from the Constitution there.

The complete silence of the liberal establishment on how FB is stifling Diamond and Silk and justifying by asserting that they are a danger to the community tells us many things.

1. It tells us that liberals are AOK with corporate abuse of power as long as it is against conservative people.

2. The consider any minority conservatives to be a threat to their monopoly of the narratives in these communities.

3. They have no problem with people being silenced for their opinions.

We need to break up Face Book as a monopoly and give social forums more competition with the same tech.

Delingpole: Big Tech Is a Boot Stamping on the Face of Diamond and Silk Forever | Breitbart

But the thing that bothers me still more than all those liberal fascists out there who want to rebrand conservative free speech “hate speech” or “fake news” and drive it off the internet are the establishment conservative fuddy duddies who still don’t get how big the problem is.

A good example was a recent leader page article in the London Daily Telegraph titled “It is time to cut Mark Zuckerberg and the tech titans down to size”.

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment but the justification underneath was the usual bilge about hate speech, radicals, child bullying, drug dealing, Cambridge Analytica, inappropriate data usage, data protection, unregulated cyberspace, “fake news”, and all the other distracting preoccupations of the liberal elite regarding new media.

The issue of liberal bias got a mention in two fleeting sentences out of, perhaps, 1200 words.

Had this article appeared in a shamelessly left-liberal publication such as the New York Times or the Guardian, this ducking of the issue would have been understandable.​
Just a Liberal racist putting down two of the sisters who does not agree with his thinking.

Wow. I see a whole bunch of Amendments that could be struck from the Constitution there.

For instance?

For instance?

The 1st, 5th, 14th, 21st, to start with. Might as well undo the Civil Rights Act of 1968 while we're at it.

For instance?

The 1st, 5th, 14th, 21st, to start with. Might as well undo the Civil Rights Act of 1968 while we're at it.

I would be more than fine with rolling back the public accommodation laws found in the Civil Rights Act. Same goes for state PA laws.

Forum List

Back