Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Still they lost business because of their hatred of others.
And when someone such as yourself throws the "nazi" jargon around it shows your ignorance and stupidity.
They are taking handouts. Get it.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. It's still a lie.
They didn't lost business. They closed it because of the threats from loonies.

Boilermaker is just upset because his intolerance is not tolerated.

Who is intolerant of who? Your statement is nothing but hypocritical.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Liberals never pass on a chance to prove their claim of tolerance is a lie

How is that?

No, you see you are blinded by your own ideology that promulgates hatred for those needing a helping hand are users and lazy.

Some times , individuals make bad decisions in their life time.At this time is when they may need someone to help them through the difficult times.
Nothing wrong with helping someone at all, at anytime.
But when the tables seem to turn and its someone with your ideology that needs help, you find how it seriously ok.

You still refuse to accept the fact they are taking handouts.
Nice try.

And when someone such as yourself throws the "nazi" jargon around it shows your ignorance and stupidity.

You have no idea what you are talking about here. They lost their customers because they showed hatred and bigotry. Now they are staying alive with the help of others giving them charity. They can't make it on their own now and you come up that lame comment.
Nice try fool!

They shut down because of death threats, not because they didn't have customers. That remains to be seen. However, the fact that your a dumb fucking Nazi asshole is duly noted.
Yeah they lost business, and I bet that people from all over will make special trips,to the pizza parlor to show support and then you add $800,000 plus, that ought to teach them. :lmao:

Who said anything about handouts. I give to charity all the time, handouts are helping hands. I thought you liberals love handouts, or is it just government handouts you are for?

Sad to say but you are the intolerant one. This is an example of how you try to turn the situation into exactly what you want to make it become.

NO! You keep repeating the lie that they didn't close because of their wrong/bad decisions brought the consequences upon them

NO! You keep repeating the lie that they didn't close because of their wrong/bad decisions brought the consequences upon them

Nonsense. They closed because lunatics like you were threatening to kill them. People have surged to help their business.

WHICH ARE HANDOUTS!
They made it public with their decision to show bigotry and hatred.

Deny the facts all you want.

Nonsense. They closed because lunatics like you were threatening to kill them. People have surged to help their business.

Memories Pizza owners did nothing illegal.
They closed shop because of threats.

In your words, threats are consequences for their action and that's perfectly normal.

Fucking Nazi.

No, you see you are blinded by your own ideology that promulgates hatred for those needing a helping hand are users and lazy.

Some times , individuals make bad decisions in their life time.At this time is when they may need someone to help them through the difficult times.
Nothing wrong with helping someone at all, at anytime.
But when the tables seem to turn and its someone with your ideology that needs help, you find how it seriously ok.

You still refuse to accept the fact they are taking handouts.
Nice try.

They shut down because of death threats, not because they didn't have customers. That remains to be seen. However, the fact that your a dumb fucking Nazi asshole is duly noted.
Yeah they lost business, and I bet that people from all over will make special trips,to the pizza parlor to show support and then you add $800,000 plus, that ought to teach them. :lmao:

Who said anything about handouts. I give to charity all the time, handouts are helping hands. I thought you liberals love handouts, or is it just government handouts you are for?

I don't hate, it seems you bring up that word more than I. If you need a hand, then you need to get it. I don't begrudge charity. My point was liberals want government to give the charity instead of taking it out of their own pockets.

So I'm not blinded by anything, those that threatened violence to a business owner for voicing an opinion, are wrong. We are all entitled to an opinion, you are not entitled to threaten and bully. That is what I am against. If the situation was reversed, I would be against the threats of violence. Sorry the liberal nutters stooped so low as to threaten and try to bully. I also hate those on the right that do the same.

I have been consistent violence is not the answer, bullying is not the answer and I hope the stupid idiots on the left that condone this crap are irritated, like you.

You keep repeating the lie that they didn't close because of their wrong/bad decisions brought the consequences upon them

As far as I know, the only choice they made was to stand up for their faith. They never chose to discriminate, they only stated a mere opinion. I'm sorry liberals like you are given to wanting to censor someone's opinions.

Sad to say but you are the intolerant one. This is an example of how you try to turn the situation into exactly what you want to make it become.

I tolerate others opinions, I may disagree and may voice my disagreement but I don't and won't tolerate the violent rhetoric, I see you seem to like the bullying tactics. It is the intolerant that caused the opportunity to throw support for this business.

The night the owner voice her opinion, I thought what a silly thing to say. Then when I heard the threats, then it took on a different meaning.

This is a free speech issue, everyone is allowed an opinion, everyone is allowed to disagree. We are not allowed to threaten and bully. That needs to be shut down on every side.

There are those on this site both left nutters and right nutters, that I have spoken against. The subject doesn't matter, the politics don't matter, accepting violence and being tolerant of violence makes you a first class partisan ass.

WHICH ARE HANDOUTS!
They made it public with their decision to show bigotry and hatred.

Deny the facts all you want.

That's not a fact, liar.

Whether or not a person who refuses wedding business to a gay person is intolerant is up for debate. It largely depends on each individual situation and how they play out.

What's NOT up for debate is whether the people threatening the owners are intolerant or not.

It is a FACT that they were acting intolerant, and that they should be punished for their actions.

A death threat is NEVER a reasonable response to a person's religious views/opinions.

Whether or not a person who refuses wedding business to a gay person is intolerant is up for debate. It largely depends on each individual situation and how they play out.

What's NOT up for debate is whether the people threatening the owners are intolerant or not.

It is a FACT that they were acting intolerant, and that they should be punished for their actions.

A death threat is NEVER a reasonable response to a person's religious views/opinions.

All good, except...

What is punishment for free speech or religious freedom?

And if there is punishment, who should do it, legal system or mob rule?

All good, except...

People who threaten the lives of others should be tried.

I don't get your question. Free speech shouldn't be punished unless it's threatens the lives of others.

All good, except...

I don't get your question. Free speech shouldn't be punished unless it's threatens the lives of others.

When you said "they were acting intolerant" I thought you were talking about pizza shop owners. My bad.

All good, except...

So you would advocate anit gay speech??

All good, except...

A bigot should be allowed to say whatever he wants from the place of his business. He should also expect that nobody will want to do business with him.

All good, except...

A bigot should be allowed to say whatever he wants from the place of his business. He should also expect that nobody will want to do business with him.

Agree.

Yet again, someone who is exercising religious freedom, might not be a bigot at all. It's matter of perception.

Edit: It bothers me when you said "should be allowed to say". That's the right that he already has under first amendment.

Forum List

Back