LGBT people are here to stay

For me...everybody can do as they please if it's between consenting adults and behind closed doors.

It's when they try to shove it down our throats .....that's when I have a problem.

That's why I think it was best when the policy for these things was "Don't ask don't tell"

Back to the closet B.

For me...everybody can do as they please if it's between consenting adults and behind closed doors.

It's when they try to shove it down our throats .....that's when I have a problem.

That's why I think it was best when the policy for this things was "Don't ask don't tell"

Back to the closet B.

I'm old enough to remember when the cry of the sick perverts was “Don't force your morality on me!” They claimed that all they wanted was to be left to practice their immoral perversions in peace and privacy. Foolishly, we gave them what they claimed they wanted, and now, several steps later, they now abuse the power of government to force their immorality on everyone else. This is what happens when you give in, even a little bit, to this sort of evil.

That's why I think it was best when the policy for this things was "Don't ask don't tell"

Back to the closet B.

I'm old enough to remember when the cry of the sick perverts was “Don't force your morality on me!” They claimed that all they wanted was to be left to practice their immoral perversions in peace and privacy. Foolishly, we gave them what they claimed they wanted, and now, several steps later, they now abuse the power of government to force their immorality on everyone else. This is what happens when you give in, even a little bit, to this sort of evil.

I know

You give an inch and they take a mile :mad:

Back to the closet B.

I know

Oh BS.

And, Bob Blaylock

No one has or is forcing anything on you.

It's the other way around.

Jesus h fucking god, you fake christian meddlers never tire of trying to force YOUR lying garbage on to normal people.

STFU

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Back to the closet B.

I know

Oh BS.

And, Bob Blaylock

No one has or is forcing anything on you.

It's the other way around.

Jesus h fucking god, you fake christian meddlers never tire of trying to force YOUR lying garbage on to normal people.

STFU

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Now, don't throw a hissy fit Luddly Neddite.

Control yourself! lol !

LGBLT or whatever the fuck initials are in this week can screw any consenting adult they wish but need to accept that not everyone is going agree with their lifestyle. You can do what the fuck you want but I am not required to agree with it or give a shit about the soapbox you feel the need to stand on and shout out to the world what should remain personal.

Being treated as human beings is taking a mile? You must want to kill millions of people because they wish to live freely in your so called free nation.
Demanding those who don't agree with you to agree with you.... is taking a mile.

LGBT people are here to stay!

You have two choices.
1. Accept us and expect us to follow the laws of our land, but accept that we have constitutional rights and live with us.

2. Do as the isis, Iran or some other religious fascist shithole is doing and be enemies of freedom and liberty. Seriously, why? You prove my point about religion is all you do.

Telling us that we can't change our name, walk around as our chosen gender or marry who we wish is against what this country is all about.
You can do as you like, just don't expect me to consider you a woman if you were born a man nor address you with made up pronouns, freedom swings both ways.

You have two choices.
1. Accept us and expect us to follow the laws of our land, but accept that we have constitutional rights and live with us.

2. Do as the isis, Iran or some other religious fascist shithole is doing and be enemies of freedom and liberty. Seriously, why? You prove my point about religion is all you do.

Telling us that we can't change our name, walk around as our chosen gender or marry who we wish is against what this country is all about.

Wait, you're a tranny?

Do you have problems with people being transexual, gay etc? Why? Would you belittle someone who is in a wheelchair?

You have two choices.

You can do as you like, just don't expect me to consider you a woman if you were born a man nor address you with made up pronouns, freedom swings both ways.

Don't expect me to respect your belief in a myth in the clouds either...We can both enjoy what we wish but it is better if we can live together in peace.

Being treated as human beings is taking a mile? You must want to kill millions of people because they wish to live freely in your so called free nation.
Demanding those who don't agree with you to agree with you.... is taking a mile.

At some point you have to demand. If everything thinks and does as they like, then what?

Murderers are told to behave as we tell them to, or suffer the consequences. Demanding people do something is often called a LAW, are you suggesting we don't have laws?

You have two choices.

Don't expect me to respect your belief in a myth in the clouds either...We can both enjoy what we wish but it is better if we can live together in peace.
Is that who you are angry at? God? Nobody is forcing you to believe in anything, yet you want to force others to accept how you live your life.
Are you angry that God made you a woman and you think you are a man? Or vice versa? I suggest you get some therapy.

There is a name for what you have.

Body Integrity Identity Disorder

And while you are trying to blame God for your "situation", you might want to take some time to think of the real horrors you could have been born with. Like, blindness. Deafness. Being blind, deaf and dumb. Three legs or 12 legs. No nose. A huge tumor on your face. Being born in a 3rd world country and no doctors to "fix" what your problem is. No freedoms. No food. No anything.

So..quitcherbitchin.

What about changing LGBT to LGBQ. Transgender is a completely different thing than people being attracted to the same or both sexes .LGBQ has had tremendous success and support in modern days and now the Transgenders are riding the LGBQ coat tails. Being a female or male and feeling as if you should be the opposite sex is an entirely different matter.

Cis gender males and females are here to stay too, and there are far more of us than there are of you. So I suggest you play nice if you want us on your side. Otherwise, we drop you like a stone.

And Cis people have what kind of guns and are what kind of marksmen again?

:uhoh3:

Mutt, go stroll yo dog...

gayfamily01.jpg

Forum List

Back