LGBT people are here to stay

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
LGBT people are here to stay!

You have two choices.
1. Accept us and expect us to follow the laws of our land, but accept that we have constitutional rights and live with us.

2. Do as the isis, Iran or some other religious fascist shithole is doing and be enemies of freedom and liberty. Seriously, why? You prove my point about religion is all you do.

Telling us that we can't change our name, walk around as our chosen gender or marry who we wish is against what this country is all about.

You have two choices.
1. Accept us and expect us to follow the laws of our land, but accept that we have constitutional rights and live with us.

2. Do as the isis, Iran or some other religious fascist shithole is doing and be enemies of freedom and liberty. Seriously, why? You prove my point about religion is all you do.

Telling us that we can't change our name, walk around as our chosen gender or marry who we wish is against what this country is all about.

Wait, you're a tranny?

Historically, gays have had to keep their sexual orientation secret. Nowadays human rights are beginning to be respected, thankfully.

You have two choices.

Wait, you're a tranny?
Yup a liberal tranny!

You have two choices.

We have a third choice. To not consider homosexuality normal. I don't care how many of you there are.
What this country is about is freedom. Religious freedom to be exact. It is why the Pilgrims started it. The Constitution upholds it.
You have the freedom and the right to have sex with whomever you want, and I have the right and freedom to my opinion of it. Period. I don't have to accept anything my faith tells me not to.

You have two choices.

"LGBT people are here to stay." As we all know, they have always been here, just forced into 'the closet.' Now we are an evolved society and need to recognize and accept reality, accept people as they are. Back as far as Hitler and before, fascists--political, social or religious-- have tried to kill off homosexuals. They are a percentage of the human race and must be accepted as such. We are all God's children.

You have two choices.

We have a third choice. To not consider homosexuality normal. I don't care how many of you there are.
What this country is about is freedom. Religious freedom to be exact. It is why the Pilgrims started it. The Constitution upholds it.
You have the freedom and the right to have sex with whomever you want, and I have the right and freedom to my opinion of it. Period. I don't have to accept anything my faith tells me not to.

I agree with every word of that except, I leave faith out of it.

For me, it's more of a secular line of reasoning.

I'm completely with you on the rest.

You have two choices.

"LGBT people are here to stay." As we all know, they have always been here, just forced into 'the closet.' Now we are an evolved society and need to recognize and accept reality, accept people as they are. Back as far as Hitler and before, fascists--political, social or religious-- have tried to kill off homosexuals. They are a percentage of the human race and must be accepted as such. We are all God's children.
The social issue you are missing here is a certain percentage of faggots would argue that a tranny is not a true faggot. Which makes his group even smaller.

You have two choices.

The social issue you are missing here is a certain percentage of faggots would argue that a tranny is not a true faggot. Which makes his group even smaller.
"Heil Hitler!"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Accept people as they are. We are all God's children.

Forum List

Back