6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Gays have been number one for decades.

Mutt, go stroll yo dog...

gayfamily01.jpg

Going in public looking like this feller. One should expect ridicule. Dress like a freak, don't be surprised to be laughed at.
Exactly:

cmt-rednecks-2.jpg

red_neck_car.jpg

couple-alex-shelly.jpg

Redneck_Games_020.jpg

It's a matter of taste. Some like clean and colorful over pigs in sh!t.

Mutt, go stroll yo dog...

gayfamily01.jpg

Going in public looking like this feller. One should expect ridicule. Dress like a freak, don't be surprised to be laughed at.
Exactly:

cmt-rednecks-2.jpg

red_neck_car.jpg

couple-alex-shelly.jpg

Redneck_Games_020.jpg

It's a matter of taste. Some like clean and colorful over pigs in sh!t.
I laughed at your pictures too. Sorry it did not have the intended effect of offense that your post was seeking. An idiot is an idiot regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation etc.

LGBT people are here to stay!

You have two choices.
1. Accept us and expect us to follow the laws of our land, but accept that we have constitutional rights and live with us.

2. Do as the isis, Iran or some other religious fascist shithole is doing and be enemies of freedom and liberty. Seriously, why? You prove my point about religion is all you do.

Telling us that we can't change our name, walk around as our chosen gender or marry who we wish is against what this country is all about.
You can do as you like, just don't expect me to consider you a woman if you were born a man nor address you with made up pronouns, freedom swings both ways.

Don't expect me to respect your belief in a myth in the clouds either...We can both enjoy what we wish but it is better if we can live together in peace.
I don't believe in any sky ghost and I am happy to live in peace with everyone. As to the subject at hand, my only beef with the whole LGBT issue is that many on the left insist that I accept that Kaitlyn Jenner as a woman. Not going to happen. I have no intentions of turning my brain off and disregarding 200 million years of mammalian biology because it makes sjws feel better.

LGBT people are here to stay!

You have two choices.
1. Accept us and expect us to follow the laws of our land, but accept that we have constitutional rights and live with us.

2. Do as the isis, Iran or some other religious fascist shithole is doing and be enemies of freedom and liberty. Seriously, why? You prove my point about religion is all you do.

Telling us that we can't change our name, walk around as our chosen gender or marry who we wish is against what this country is all about.

1. Everyone should follow the laws of the land regardless of other factors. Everyone should have constitutional rights.

2. You do not need to be the enemy of freedom and liberty irrespective of religious beliefs. It may depend on your definition of freedom and liberty.

Forum List

Back