Letterman upset with Obama's lies and notes Romney is more honest

Romney said Detroit should go bankrupt.

"IF General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye. It won’t go overnight, but its demise will be virtually guaranteed."

"The American auto industry is vital to our national interest as an employer and as a hub for manufacturing. A managed bankruptcy may be the only path to the fundamental restructuring the industry needs. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/opinion/19romney.html?_r=0

Yea? So? And he was right. GM is making Volts at a loss of like $40K per car and if we cashed our Govt Motors stocks they'd be half of what we bought em for. Apparently, you nor Obama know anything about business. Romney and myself do.

I have a business degree and a successful business.

There was NO private capital available in 2009.

Romney is lying as usual.

"IF General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye. It won’t go overnight, but its demise will be virtually guaranteed."

"The American auto industry is vital to our national interest as an employer and as a hub for manufacturing. A managed bankruptcy may be the only path to the fundamental restructuring the industry needs. "

Yea? So? And he was right. GM is making Volts at a loss of like $40K per car and if we cashed our Govt Motors stocks they'd be half of what we bought em for. Apparently, you nor Obama know anything about business. Romney and myself do.

no private capital? None at all? So I guess Bain capital and other venture capital companies were suddenly out of business? No....

hmmmm

no private capital? None at all? So I guess Bain capital and other venture capital companies were suddenly out of business? No....

hmmmm

It was offered to Bain.

They said the couldn't do it.

The Dow was at 6,400.

You have food stamps troll.

Forum List

Back