It's time we ALL get behind Obama and do as he says

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Words Matter 2012 was inspired by a speech...
Delivered by then-Candidate Obama in February 2008 in which he insisted that his words mattered and that it is our responsibility to hold our politicians accountable. This research project is devoted to doing just that. Our goal is to give voters a non-partisan and objective insight into what politicians promise when seeking support versus what is delivered after the votes are counted and the confetti swept away.

Words Matter 2012

I really do feel like that is what he is telling us lately. Basically he is saying Never mind I had the Biggest Majorities in Congress any president had enjoyed in Years. Never mind that the American people handed me a massive loss in the Mid Terms. All you have to do is exactly what I say, with out question or input from the other side, and I can save you.

It's a joke.

on a side note, I was ROFLMAO today listening to an Obama loving so called Reporter on CNN today talk about Obama's new plan. She said how he says he will have an Immigration bill done in the first year. He guarantee's we will not go over the Fiscal Cliff, and he says he will cut the Deficit.

She acted as if he had not promised the same thing 4 years ago and failed to Deliver. She then went on to actually say Obama now had a detailed plan, and Romney was still not giving Details.

Objective Journalism my ass.

Forum List

Back