Letterman the victim of extortion attempt

[/B]

Let me guess, you are over forty, fat , ugly and STILL a virgin......right?

.:eek:
highly uncalled for

Thanks, but I AM over 40 (and butt-ugly) :lol:

Must you be so cruel and spoil our mental images of you? :)

I mean come on, we all want everyone else to think that we are 6'2" and drop dead gorgeous when we're on the net even though we aren't and we want to think the chicks we chat with are centerfold material and then you have to go and spoil things!

How cruel of you!!

Immie

So....What does Letterman do now??

The next time a politician gets caught in a sex scandal or is involved with an aid, what does Letterman say in his monologue?

How does he criticise others when he is in the same boat?

Yes he criticised the young Palin girl while he sired a bastard child, you remember little Harry the BASTARD love child. he is a hypocrite non funny ahole

Yes he criticised the young Palin girl while he sired a bastard child, you remember little Harry the BASTARD love child. he is a hypocrite non funny ahole

Ooh, someone doesn't like Dave cracking jokes about St.Sarah.

Ever since the Puratins Americans have had trouble understanding the glory of sex.

Other nations do not equate it with going to mass, baptisim or as an ethics test.

No more than what one orders on the menu.

Hell, Letterman could now run for President of France or Prime Minister of Italy.

Letterman is the first and final say on his show - he owns it.

He has been married to his wife since last year - but they have been together since 1986. His son was born in 2003.

Attempting to spin this as "a single guy having sex with women" is a gross misrepresentation.

It appears far more likely Letterman has been engaging in regular sexual relations with women on his staff behind the back of the woman and mother of his child who he has been in a relationship with for over 20 years...

It's amazing to watch women on here defending that whore of man who has cheated on his significant other. I wonder how they would feel if their significant other had done the same thing. All because he's a leftie, they'll show themselves to be fools by trying to defend his actions. Amazing.

Even more amazing are those defending the criminal.

No one has defended the criminal here. You and other leftist women on this board are falling all over yourselves to defend him however. Pathetic and disgusting.

It's amazing to watch women on here defending that whore of man who has cheated on his significant other. I wonder how they would feel if their significant other had done the same thing. All because he's a leftie, they'll show themselves to be fools by trying to defend his actions. Amazing.

No one has defended the criminal here. You and other leftist women on this board are falling all over yourselves to defend him however. Pathetic and disgusting.
Aren't you the sexist twit.

I'm not defending his actions, unless you somehow believe that defending the prosecution of the extortionist equates to approval of what Letterman did. Which is, frankly, a stupid conclusion.

What I have said, however, is that what Letterman did may NOT be considered sexual harassment; that depends upon certain factors that (so far) we don't know existed. Aside from that, while I think he's scum for cheating on his mate, he doesn't appear to have broken any laws.

Really? :eusa_eh: I don't recall "defending" anyone ...

... I jest and poke fun at them all for being tied up in media crap ... but defend? Nope.

Really? :eusa_eh: I don't recall "defending" anyone ...

... I jest and poke fun at them all for being tied up in media crap ... but defend? Nope.

Emma was apparently much more apalled that people were somehow defending the criminal as shown in your quote, than the actions of Letterman himself. Letterman's actions are just as reprehensible and pathetic as the assclown blackmailing him. They deserved each other.

he's only troubled by it because letterman insulted poor thin skinned sawwah....

He? Okay. :lol: Two for the price of one. What a deal!

I reckon "Steeler Girl" was entirely too vague. :lol:

Well, in her defense, I had just changed that this morning. But, prior to that I had a hot looking guy as my avatar, so unless I was gay, I obviously wasn't a 'he'. And they would never say anything nasty to someone they thought was gay, so they didn't think that. Who knows how they came to their illogical conclusions. :lol:

Forum List

Back