Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start off by acknowledging something that everyone agrees with:

DAVID LETTERMAN IS NOT FUNNY.

Okay, now that we ALL agree with him, let's also acknowledge another TRUTH:

The PALIN Family are REDNECKS. They are NOT smart people.

Okay, this thread is finished.

Try again, asshole.

Agreed.

Agno is beyond just another lefty.

By his own words, he is a proponent of child sex - and that makes him this board's biggest loser.

The fact he supported these Letterman jokes against the Palin family and their daughter, speaks volumes as to where such support actually resides.

Then by that same reasoning, Newt Gingrich is indisputably as great a "proponent of child sex." I await your condemnation of him, though it's become apparent at this point that flagrant inconsistency is a component of your maleficent proclamations. ;)

Keep talking.

You stated that children with the "abilty" are ready for sex. You were not discussing any other issue at that time - nor did you ever provide proof of Gingrich having said anything regarding underage sex.

Then another member of the forum confirmed that that is in fact your belief based upon former conversations.

Your efforts to deflect signal absolute guilt on this issue Agno.

But let's allow you to clear things up then.

Do you support a 13 year old girl having consensual sex with say, a 40 year old man?

And for now - a simple YES or NO will suffice.

Thank you.

Keep talking.

You stated that children with the "abilty" are ready for sex. You were not discussing any other issue at that time - nor did you ever provide proof of Gingrich having said anything regarding underage sex.

Then another member of the forum confirmed that that is in fact your belief based upon former conversations.

Do you support a 13 year old girl having consensual sex with say, a 40 year old man?

Thank you.

You can't run or hide, Din. I provided proof that Gingrich supports the abolition of adolescence, and thus, an ultimate scheme that involved the initiation of legal adulthood around the period of puberty. There's no conceivable reason that sexual affairs wouldn't be included; it's just a normal element of bodily self-governance. I also provided a quote from an author that he enthusiastically endorsed that illustrated this reality.

Hence, if you wish to describe me as a "proponent of child sex," you have no choice but to describe Gingrich similarly. Personally, I don't especially care what you think I am; your opinion has no bearing on policy formation or reform, and you can't survive in the marketplace of ideas. But I would like to see if you're willing to be openly and deliberately inconsistent. :eusa_whistle:

Keep talking.

Thank you.

You can't run or hide, Din. I provided proof that Gingrich supports the abolition of adolescence, and thus, an ultimate scheme that involved the initiation of legal adulthood around the period of puberty. There's no conceivable reason that sexual affairs wouldn't be included; it's just a normal element of bodily self-governance. I also provided a quote from an author that he enthusiastically endorsed that illustrated this reality.

Hence, if you wish to describe me as a "proponent of child sex," you have no choice but to describe Gingrich similarly. Personally, I don't especially care what you think I am; your opinion has no bearing on policy formation or reform, and you can't survive in the marketplace of ideas. But I would like to see if you're willing to be openly and deliberately inconsistent. :eusa_whistle:

Don't attempt to further your speculative premise.

Let us deal with YOUR WORDS, clearly advocating underage sex.

So we ask you again Agno - Do you support a 13 year old girl have consensual sex with a 40 year old?
Simply answer the question yes or no - we can deal with explanations of why later.

Thank you.

unforunately this has gone on a long time...jokes about amy carter....etc....i think kids should be off limits unless they put themselves in the limelight...ie....bristol palin is fair game...she is out giving speeches on abstinance...

What a horrible thing to give a speech on, Abstinance...she should be shot. A slimey joke is not near enough punishment for that is a terrible message she gives. It's not like we have a problem with unwanted pregnancies, STD's and all in our middle and high schools.

Also, as a previous poster mentioned, why then is Michele Obama not a target for their sleazy humor? Oh yeah, double standard.

So we ask you again Agno - Do you support a 13 year old girl have consensual sex with a 40 year old?
Simply answer the question yes or no - we can deal with explanations of why later.

Thank you.

Of course not. That would be illegal. And I don't prescribe any specific actions for individuals without knowledge of their circumstances. My interest isn't in any specific action; it's in youth capable of exercising rights in an informed and rational manner being permitted to and then doing what they please.

Moreover, there's no "speculative premise" for you to worry your fuzzy little had about, slappy. Reading the quotes that I provided illustrates a reality that even you aren't too stupid to ignore.

No matter how much or for how long.. there is nothing you can say that will explain, condone, or justify depraved dave's actions against a 14 year old girl..

Thank you.

Of course not. That would be illegal. And I don't prescribe any specific actions for individuals without knowledge of their circumstances. My interest isn't in any specific action; it's in youth capable of exercising rights in an informed and rational manner being permitted to and then doing what they please.

Moreover, there's no "speculative premise" for you to worry your fuzzy little had about, slappy. Reading the quotes that I provided illustrates a reality that even you aren't too stupid to ignore.

Do you feel it should be illegal?

A simple yes or no.

No matter how much or for how long.. there is nothing you can say that will explain, condone, or justify depraved dave's actions against a 14 year old girl..

Agreed.

And now look at Agno running and hiding away from his earlier suggestion that children should be allowed to have sex if they have the "ability".

Agreed.

Agno is beyond just another lefty.

By his own words, he is a proponent of child sex - and that makes him this board's biggest loser.

The fact he supported these Letterman jokes against the Palin family and their daughter, speaks volumes as to where such support actually resides.

Then by that same reasoning, Newt Gingrich is indisputably as great a "proponent of child sex." I await your condemnation of him, though it's become apparent at this point that flagrant inconsistency is a component of your maleficent proclamations. ;)

No, because the reasoning we're using are your own comments that it should be legal to have sex with children.

I don't believe Newt ever said that.

Everyone is for freedom of speech until someone says something they don't like.
If you don't like what Letterman says then just change the channel.

A simple yes or no.

Not for people that are emancipated or have otherwise indicated an ability to function in the adult world and make responsible decisions about their own welfare. Nor does Gingrich, but you still wish to scurry away from discussing him. When will you confront your inconsistency head-on, idiot? :lol:

Agreed.

And now look at Agno running and hiding away from his earlier suggestion that children should be allowed to have sex if they have the "ability".

I'm not running or hiding from anything. You may think you've discovered some new schtick, but Allie enjoyed a rare moment of accuracy when she said that it's been known since last year (before you came here), that I believe that age restrictions should be abolished and replaced with measurements of ability.

No, because the reasoning we're using are your own comments that it should be legal to have sex with children.

I don't believe Newt ever said that.

Newt said that adulthood should ideally begin at puberty and that adolescence should be ended. That's effectively what I say, and we both advocate the restructuring of age restrictions to reflect that. There's thus little difference in our ideological views...but if you genuinely believe that I'm a "proponent of child rape," it's telling that you would stand by Newt because of shared rightist ideology instead of condemn his own "advocacy of child rape." :cuckoo:

A simple yes or no.

Not for people that are emancipated or have otherwise indicated an ability to function in the adult world and make responsible decisions about their own welfare.

So there you have it folks - once again Agno (finally) admits to advocating child sex.

Just as he defended Letterman's sexual comments regarding the 14 year old daughter of the Palins.

So there you have it folks - once again Agno (finally) admits to advocating child sex.

Actually, if your objection to "child sex" is that children and other youth would be subject to manipulation because of their inability to make rational decisions, and I advocate transmission of those rights only upon successful indication that one's capable of exercising said rights responsibly and you advocate merely granting them to all who pass a certain line in the sand (i.e. age), wouldn't that mean that there'd be greater danger of manipulation occurring in your preferred framework? :eusa_whistle:

That's why I like the plan that Newt and I support instead; it ensures that only the responsible will be permitted to exercise their rights according to their ability rather than their age.

Just as he defended Letterman's sexual comments regarding the 14 year old daughter of the Palins.

You are one dimwitted little troll, but even you shouldn't be too stupid to realize that the "knocked up" remark would be absolutely meaningless were he not referring to Bristol. :eusa_whistle:

Well, what I got out of this:

Letterman sucks, but the Palins suck more.

Nice job on using your daughter asswipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back