Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Canā€™t Name One, either, but does say ā€œIf anybody is interested ā€” you know there is a long list of what I have done and Iā€™m very proud of it. You can read my book ā€˜Hard Choicesā€™.ā€

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Canā€™t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clintonā€˜s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Ladyā€™s personality and politics (one called her a ā€œbad mama jamaā€), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clintonā€™s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

20 May 15) Iowa Dems canā€™t name a Hillary accomplishment either
- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obamaā€™s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, ā€œYou want to give me a minute?ā€ She then adds, ā€œGive me two minutes.ā€

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of Stateā€¦then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillaryā€™s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'Iā€™m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that Iā€™m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psakiā€™s gaffe was shown on TV.

:rofl:

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Canā€™t Name One, either, but does say ā€œIf anybody is interested ā€” you know there is a long list of what I have done and Iā€™m very proud of it. You can read my book ā€˜Hard Choicesā€™.ā€

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Canā€™t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clintonā€˜s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Ladyā€™s personality and politics (one called her a ā€œbad mama jamaā€), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clintonā€™s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obamaā€™s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, ā€œYou want to give me a minute?ā€ She then adds, ā€œGive me two minutes.ā€

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of Stateā€¦then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillaryā€™s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'Iā€™m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that Iā€™m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psakiā€™s gaffe was shown on TV.

so funny.... you're whining about Hillary but would vote for someone who doesn't even know who the world leadersd are.

and wackadoodle..... top 100 attorney in the country, first lady, senator from ny, secretary of state far more respected than anyone since colin powell.

if that weren't the case, you all wouldn't be whinging continually.

the rightwingnut delusions and derangement are getting old and boring and, interestingly, only work on other deluded and deranged rightwingnuts.

• ā€œFirst ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College. Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School. Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic. Former civil litigation attorney. Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Former First Lady of Arkansas. Former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by theā€¦ State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.ā€

• "Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.
  • She played a leading role in the development of State Childrenā€™s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.
  • She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.
  • Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).
  • She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it ā€“ Gulf War Syndrome.
  • At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.
  • She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
  • Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clintonā€™s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).
  • Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.
  • Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Ownersā€™ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.
  • Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.
  • Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
  • Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.
  • The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.
These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar. You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But do not say she doesnā€™t have any accomplishments. The conservatives who say this are the oneā€™s who are pushing for Ted Cruz ā€“ who brought on a $24 billion shut down. That, to them, is an accomplishment?"
Hereā€™s A List Of Hillary Clintonā€™s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesnā€™t Have Any

so funny.... you're whining about Hillary but would vote for someone who doesn't even know who the world leadersd are.

and wackadoodle..... top 100 attorney in the country, first lady, senator from ny, secretary of state far more respected than anyone since colin powell.

the rightwingnut delusions and derangement are getting old and boring and, interestingly, only work on other deluded and deranged rightwingnuts.

YAWN

i would say deluded is an idiot pretending failures are accomplishments

the world is on fire with conflicts far away from any country bush invaded; as WELL as that region which was mishandled after Bush left office. Funny how your own President and his VP "owned" Iraq when he handed over the country; obama said "we are leaving an Iraq with a strong and stable democracy".
Biden went even farther saying :"Iraq will become known as one of President Obama's greatest foreign-policy achievements". he didnt say Bush's, he said obama's.
when obama left NOBODY against the advice of not only Republicans, HIS OWN GENERALS, and leaders in the region obama knew better than everybody

now that it turned to shit it goes back to being on Bush?

the one with the old, boring, deluded lines and bullshit are you left-wing losers that love to run around insisting you are so much smarter than everyone, but cant even accept responsiblity for anthing happening on your own watch

Anyone can be given titles. Those aren't accomplishments.

when your list starts off with "first ever commencement speaker"..............................
why should anybody take you seriously??????

I'd say Hillary's greatest accomplishment is making the vast right wing conspiracy go absolutely insane with fake outrage and thus providing free entertainment for the general public.

Allthough she still hasn't matched Obama's birth certificate of course but I'm sure she can improve on that when she and Bill get back in the white house

:alcoholic:

Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment

Thinking, thinking some more...still thinking. I've got nothing :dunno:

Her only accomplishment is marrying a serial cheater. She would be totally unknown and possibly in jail otherwise

• ā€œFirst ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College. Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School. Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic. Former civil litigation attorney. Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Former First Lady of Arkansas. Former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by theā€¦ State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.ā€

• "Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.
  • She played a leading role in the development of State Childrenā€™s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.
  • She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.
  • Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).
  • She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it ā€“ Gulf War Syndrome.
  • At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.
  • She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
  • Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clintonā€™s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).
  • Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.
  • Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Ownersā€™ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.
  • Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.
  • Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
  • The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.
These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar. You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But do not say she doesnā€™t have any accomplishments. The conservatives who say this are the oneā€™s who are pushing for Ted Cruz ā€“ who brought on a $24 billion shut down. That, to them, is an accomplishment?"
Hereā€™s A List Of Hillary Clintonā€™s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesnā€™t Have Any

JUST LOOK AT WHAT THIS LOSER POSTED ABOVE!!!! ^^^^

lol it makes the case for the other side!!

1) it starts off with her "accomplishment" of being the first student commencement speaker at her college...........
2) goes on to CRY that she failed (but it was mean ol Republican's fault of course)
3) "played a leading role in" lol
4)instrumental in the creation of (what is this her resume writer? lol)
5)"proposed" this and that..............
6)"oversaw" trade agreements her own Progressive followers DESPISE
7)"MOST TRAVELED"................................WTF? LMAO!!

If they can't name one....they can invent some. Then you have to fact check whatever bullshit she comes up with.

This is how lies work in politics.

AND CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IDIOT included the Cliinton Foundation, which no doubt the idiot can produce of list of lofty accomplishments of, but it without a doubt mostly a slush fund

1) it starts off with her "accomplishment" of being the first student commencement speaker at her college...........
2) goes on to CRY that she failed (but it was mean ol Republican's fault of course)

Let's hear Republican candidate accomplishments from you, doofus. You'll spend all day finding just one.

Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

She's getting investigated by the FBI....

Most people don't get THAT priviledge.

Funny. Wolf Bliztzer asked her about her top accomplishment as STATESEC in an interview the other day.

She promptly launched into a tirade about the "right-wing conspiracy".

Even SHE couldn't come up with anything.

I could list all of my accomplishments and it would be longer than that.

I thought you were supposed to put only what applies to the job on a resume.

Forum List

Back