Does Our Fantastic Military Want Trump or Bernie as CIC ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
This is a very real possibility, you all know what i think. i thank God everyday for the blessings of our service members and their sacrificing Families.

But i want to hear what our current Military and Vets think.

i already know what you uberdems think, so don't waste a bunch of my cyberspace...
heh, just kidding, spout your liberal asses off, because we care. :)

Does Our Fantastic Military Want Trump or Bernie as CIC ??
Forgive me but this is sort of like asking "Would you rather die of ebola or small pox?" ......doesn't matter what your answer is since it's guaranteed to be unpleasant.

The answer is obvious when one considers what political party each candidate would bring with them, and what military POV the advisers said candidates would surround themselves with on taking office hold.

Military rank-and-file detest Obama.

This is a very real possibility, you all know what i think. i thank God everyday for the blessings of our service members and their sacrificing Families.

But i want to hear what our current Military and Vets think.

i already know what you uberdems think, so don't waste a bunch of my cyberspace...
heh, just kidding, spout your liberal asses off, because we care. :)
RIght now, as a vet, it is too early to tell...I want to see who the two candidates are....but if I had to choose today, I'd pick Sanders. Trump is too much of a loose cannon.

The answer is obvious when one considers what political party each candidate would bring with them, and what military POV the advisers said candidates would surround themselves with on taking office hold.

Military rank-and-file detest Obama.
Evidence of that, please.

Any military survey maintaining anonymity. Start with Military Times.

He made all their ME efforts in vain. Wasted all the blood and expense for nothing. The situation is worse off than before he took office. They detest him.

Forum List

Back