Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

She was a very successful Senator from NY for 8 years. There are 3 Senators in the GOP field who can't match that.
I don't know if I would use the term "successful"...

But you DO know she carpet-bagged to Liberal NY because she would have been unelectable if she had gone home to Arkansas, right.???

The good people of the great state of NY considered her successful. That's who gets to judge isn't it?

Apparently being Secretary of State or a US Senator or Yale Law grad or first female anything aren't accomplishments sooo.... She is rich. Or is making an enormous amount of money not an accomplishment anymore either? Pretty silly thread. Maybe don't get so carried away with zingers and one liners from campaigns. Sure, it gets a few laughs, but not much substance behind it.

There are no accomplishments among current potential candidates and that is exactly why you are deflecting. I posted Clinton's accomplishments, take them apart as you may, but until you post opposition accomplishments you have nothing to compare them to. In other words dickweed you've got nothing....again.

:banana: 'Look at me, look at me! Stop talking about this topic - it's making me feel uncomfortable! Look at me, Look at me!"

:banana2: :p

Dum-dum, I posted her accomplishments. Now show me Ted Cruz', Marco Rubio's, Rand Paul's, Chris Christie's, Donald Trump's John Kasich's, Carly Fiorina's, Ben Carson's, Jeb Bush's, Scott Walker's, Mike Huckabee's, accomplishments.

you posted a laughable list of nothingness

You posted nothing.

i posted reality; things were better when republicans ran things

i could do what you did and copy and paste a list of all their individual acomplishments; and the would dwarf the silly propaganda you posted

She was a very successful Senator from NY for 8 years. There are 3 Senators in the GOP field who can't match that.

SAYING she was a 'very successful' Senator without naming even one accomplishment, which her fellow Senators could not do, amounts to saying, 'I got nothin' ' regarding naming any of her accomplishments...or in this case, 'lack thereof'.

She consistently received high approval ratings from the people of NY.

They hired her. It is their call on what kind of a job she did. Not yours.

Apparently being Secretary of State or a US Senator or Yale Law grad or first female anything aren't accomplishments sooo.... She is rich. Or is making an enormous amount of money not an accomplishment anymore either? Pretty silly thread. Maybe don't get so carried away with zingers and one liners from campaigns. Sure, it gets a few laughs, but not much substance behind it.

they arent accomplishments when you failed at them Einstein. look around the world; tell me where hillary's time as Sec of State made a difference?

Jeb Bush accomplishments

1. Fighting for kids.
2. Empowering patients
3. Fiscal hawk
4. Conservative conservationism
5. Winning hearts and minds.

Oh boy, what a president he would make.

There are no accomplishments among current potential candidates and that is exactly why you are deflecting. I posted Clinton's accomplishments, take them apart as you may, but until you post opposition accomplishments you have nothing to compare them to. In other words dickweed you've got nothing....again.

:banana: 'Look at me, look at me! Stop talking about this topic - it's making me feel uncomfortable! Look at me, Look at me!"

Dum-dum, I posted her accomplishments. Now show me Ted Cruz', Marco Rubio's, Rand Paul's, Chris Christie's, Donald Trump's John Kasich's, Carly Fiorina's, Ben Carson's, Jeb Bush's, Scott Walker's, Mike Huckabee's, accomplishments.

You posted nothing.

i could do what you did and copy and paste a list of all their individual acomplishments; and the would dwarf the silly propaganda you posted

No they weren't. Things were better when Clinton was president.

SAYING she was a 'very successful' Senator without naming even one accomplishment, which her fellow Senators could not do, amounts to saying, 'I got nothin' ' regarding naming any of her accomplishments...or in this case, 'lack thereof'.

She consistently received high approval ratings from the people of NY.

They hired her. It is their call on what kind of a job she did. Not yours.

you are the losers that voted for Weiner, Dinkins, and cuomo
your opinions are meaningless

they arent accomplishments when you failed at them Einstein. look around the world; tell me where hillary's time as Sec of State made a difference?
She failed at being rich?

You posted nothing.

No they weren't. Things were better when Clinton was president.

lmao

thanks for proving my point idiot!1
are you saying your woman needs to ride on the coatails of her man?

Name the Secretaries of state that made a difference.

Marco Rubio's accomplishments

1. Fighting for conservative ideas and winning
2. Human rights
3. Reforming tax code
4. Tackling educational challenges
5. Defending freedom

Wow, that will make a helluva presidents list of accomplishments.

Name the Secretaries of state that made a difference.

condaleeza rice for one

I don't know if I would use the term "successful"...

But you DO know she carpet-bagged to Liberal NY because she would have been unelectable if she had gone home to Arkansas, right.???

The good people of the great state of NY considered her successful. That's who gets to judge isn't it?

No, we don't only you Scum from NYC do!

NnR6KD2.jpg

obama and valarie jarrett dont think much of Hillary's accomplishments either, that is why they are throwing her under the bus

even bernie sanders doesnt think much of hillary; and he voted with Democrats 98% of the time

As Secretary of State, Hillary championed the use of diplomacy over the use of military force to resolve conflicts

Something her Republican predecessors were unable to accomplish

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too

Now, lets stump Carly Fiorina

How is it that Hillary managed to accomplish getting elected to the US Senate and you couldn't?

Forum List

Back