Let's NOT become a liberal police state.

I knew obongo was a liar...:D
Obama Civilian Security - YouTube

You are the one making things up. Tell me, when you did that with the polling data earlier this month....how did that work out for you?

You're spinning again tuna breath...:D

You're no longer arguing the facts; just making personal attacks. In other words, I won the debate; as if there was any doubt---ever.

Happy Thanksgiving.

You are the one making things up. Tell me, when you did that with the polling data earlier this month....how did that work out for you?

You're no longer arguing the facts; just making personal attacks. In other words, I won the debate; as if there was any doubt---ever.

Happy Thanksgiving.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s&feature=player_embedded]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

I know, I make great video's with my obongo puppet...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and a, wait for it...
A
MERRY CHRISTMASS

...:D

Happy Thanksgiving.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s&feature=player_embedded]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

A
MERRY CHRISTMASS

I'm sure you do quite a bit with an array of puppets you have for "friends" . Ewww.

Anyway, since you missed it; your premise was blown out of the water years ago.

Dont be afraid little boy....we are not;

FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘National Security Force?’

Why is it that right wing posters have to make things up? There is plenty to criticize about your President. You do not have to make things up.

Seriously, can't you find something legitimate to criticize the President for? I can.

Happy Thanksgiving.

A
MERRY CHRISTMASS

I'm sure you do quite a bit with an array of puppets you have for "friends" . Ewww.

Why is it that right wing posters have to make things up? There is plenty to criticize about your President. You do not have to make things up.

Seriously, can't you find something legitimate to criticize the President for? I can.

Just follow my posts tuna breath, I'M on him like green on a watermelon...

Obama Civilian Security - YouTube

A
MERRY CHRISTMASS

Just follow my posts tuna breath, I'M on him like green on a watermelon...

You're obviously on something.

Right wing, left wing...
It is all the same totalitarian words.
Accept Christ your savior, move above the stupid birds.

There is no such thing as a "liberal police state." That's an oxymoron. Police states are, by definition, right wing governments.

Ssmantics debates are a waste of your time, FM.

Police States can call themselves any bloody thing they choose to call themselves.

What matters is what they do, not what they or anybody else calls them.

We ALREADY live in a police state.

Is our government liberal or conservative?

See my point?

These terms "liberal" and "conservtive" have NO meaning anymore.

Liberoidal police state prick Patrick Leahy gets caught at it again...Has to dump his own bill.
Sen. Patrick Leahy has abandoned his controversial proposal that would grant government agencies more surveillance power -- including warrantless access to Americans' e-mail accounts -- than they possess under current law.

<snip>

Leahy's about-face comes in response to a deluge of criticism today, including the American Civil Liberties Union saying that warrants should be required, and the conservative group FreedomWorks launching a petition to Congress -- with more than 2,300 messages sent so far -- titled: "Tell Congress: Stay Out of My Email!"

Leahy scuttles his warrantless e-mail surveillance bill | Politics and Law - CNET News

You gotta know what a total prick of a liberoidal you are when the damned ACLU calls you out on your total prickery.

RWers are clueless. Read about Hitler's Germany or communist states, and find out what a police state is. No elections, no trials, people disappearing- give me a break.

Let's not become a liberal police state. Ok. In fact, let's not become a police state at all. I don't wish to qualify it like you did.

Exactly. Obama didn't start the warrantless wiretaps and waterboarding.
But he has also done absolutely bupkis to roll back those police/snoop state abominations.

Rendition, USAPATRIOT Act, NDAA, Gitmo, DHS/TSA, killing Americans by executive fiat, on and on.

He's as bad a police state tyrant as anyone else.

So you are admitting Republican Presidents are tyrants? At least there is one thing we can agree on.

But he has also done absolutely bupkis to roll back those police/snoop state abominations.

Rendition, USAPATRIOT Act, NDAA, Gitmo, DHS/TSA, killing Americans by executive fiat, on and on.

So you are admitting Republican Presidents are tyrants? At least there is one thing we can agree on.

MSNBC Talks About Obama Murdering American Citizens with Drone Strikes
Submitted by ralph hornsby on Sun, 09/09/2012 -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HB67FW-1AU]Ben Swann: "No Country Would Tolerate Missiles From Outside Borders" U.S. Hypocrisy? - YouTube[/ame]

There's a reason that we don't pay as much for the basics as Europe. The free market is allowed to work here a lot more than Europe.

Once the government gets into control they want to tell you what CAN and CAN'T do. They want to tax everything and pretty soon you're talking about a lot of money. Liberalism is idiocy and leads to a police state. NO George W BUSH WASN"T A CONSERVATIVE! And in fact Obama is way worse. Look at Britain or France where they're spending a lot more for gas and food. Let's not give a damn about ones ability to move upwards in the world...

They don't give a damn about ones freedom or privacy. We should be a society that promotes more freedoms and less government...One that relies on the laws of economics and holds a little bit of self responsibility.

Let's get the government out of our lives
Let's drill for oil!
Let's do things in a way that lowers prices and makes for competition. Competition makes for lower prices!

LET'S never allow our government to become like Britain or any other police state. We must be favorable towards businesses.

LOWER TAXES, Lower Regs, More freedom, Lower prices!
Matthew,

I don't know what you've been told, or who's done the telling, but I do know right-wing propaganda when I see it. And if I didn't think you are an intelligent fellow I wouldn't be making this effort.

I've heard the propaganda coming from Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Levin, Coulter, O'Reilly, Mahlsberg, and others, and I must admit it is for the most part artfully delivered and some of it is extremely convincing. But in the words of Josef Goebbels, who was Hitler's Minister of Propaganda, Small truths are an effective lubricant for the biggest lie.

The big lie you obviously have been seduced by is the concept of a "free market" being beneficial to the mainstream. Please be advised the term "free market" is another way of saying laissez faire capitalism, which is what prevailed in the Gilded Age and eventually brought about economic collapse and the Great Depression. It is the means by which a very small number of well-placed individuals can manage to accumulate the bulk of a nation's wealth resources, a circumstance which has in fact been accomplished during the past three decades, enabled by gradual deregulation of the banking and finance industries beginning with Ronald Reagan's disastrous deregulation of the Savings and Loan industry.

"Free market" (unregulated) activity within the banking and finance industries is the root cause of America's current economic problems and the massive deficit. It is the reason why wages have been stagnant for over thirty years and why poverty has increased while the hoarded wealth of the One Percent has grown proportionally.

I hope that rather than angrily dismiss what I've presented here you will give it some quiet thought. Don't allow yourself to be used as a foot-soldier in a war on middle America. Because unless you are among the wealthy you presently are working against your own interests.

Just because we are on the topic of Police State...

Federal Prison Industries
UNICOR (Or FPI) is economically self-sustaining and receives no government funding.[6][citation needed] In fiscal year 1996, UNICOR had net sales of $459 million.[7] In fiscal year 2008, UNICOR employed 21,836 inmates: 17% of eligible inmates held in federal prisons. The company generated US$854.3 million in sales. Of these revenues, 80% went toward the purchase of raw material and equipment; 16% went to staff salaries; 4% went to inmate salaries.[6]
UNICOR has 109 factories in federal prisons, producing about 175 different types of products and services, including clothing and textiles, electronics, fleet management and vehicular components, industrial products, office furniture, recycling activities; and services including data entry and encoding.

Under US laws and regulations, federal agencies, with the exception of the Department of Defense, are required to purchase products (but not services) offered by UNICOR, unless authorized by UNICOR to solicit bids from the private sector. This "mandatory source clause" has drawn controversy over the years, with allegations that UNICOR is unfairly competing with private businesses.[6] From 2002 to 2004, Congress and the Bush Administration made several efforts to mitigate this competitive advantage held by UNICOR over the private sector. In 2003, UNICOR's board of directors eliminated the mandatory source clause for federal purchases under US$2,500, and mandated itself to approve waivers in all cases where the private sector provides a lower cost.[6]
Critics say Federal Prison Industries pays substandard wages, and that inmates work subject to conditions and salary the company itself decides.[8] Under current law, all physically able inmates who are not a security risk or have a health exception are required to work, either for UNICOR or at some other prison job.[6][9] Inmates earn from US$0.23 per hour up to a maximum of US$1.15 per hour, and all inmates with court-ordered financial obligations must use at least 50% of this UNICOR income to satisfy those debts.[6]

One report [10] detailed a FPI operation at a California prison in which inmates de-manufactured computer cathode-type monitors. Industry standard practice for this mandates a mechanical crushing machine to minimize danger from flying glass, with an isolated air system to avoid releasing lead, barium, phosphor compounds to the workplace atmosphere. At the FPI facility prisoners smashed the CRTs with hammers. The report noted, "Smashing CRTs with hammers is not a common practice in the private sector, nor could it ever be considered a 'best practice.'"

Edit: Please take note of this: "Under current law, all physically able inmates who are not a security risk or have a health exception are required to work"

That is essentially saying people who are in prison for non-violent crimes that are able to work. What crimes are most prominent within that area?

Last edited:

The republican president had lots of democrat help....Up to and including stealing most of the provisions for USAPATRIOT from the Clintoon/Reno regime.

But I don't expect such a hopeless hack as yourself to ever admit to the fact.

Forum List

Back