Why Not Let the Dems Have Their Way?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Seriously, what would be wrong with letting the Dems pass their proposal for avoiding the "fiscal cliff" and then holding them responsible for the results? Couldn't GOP members just abstain from voting and let the Dems own the consequences?

I personally like living and being free to the extent we are. I'd prefer not to make things worse. They are just going to blame us for their bad policies anyway. We may as well actually try to be responsible and do what is right.

they may be getting their way anyway: ~ 60 new members in the House - Senate 55 Dem, 45 Rep.

I personally like living and being free to the extent we are. I'd prefer not to make things worse. They are just going to blame us for their bad policies anyway. We may as well actually try to be responsible and do what is right.

They could not blame the GOP for this any more than for Obamacare.

They could not blame the GOP for this any more than for Obamacare.

And yet they do. They blamed Romney for Obamacare all the time. And CJ Roberts is the only reason we do have it anyway.

Seriously, what would be wrong with letting the Dems pass their proposal for avoiding the "fiscal cliff" and then holding them responsible for the results? Couldn't GOP members just abstain from voting and let the Dems own the consequences?

....And, risk a....

And risk what? If you believe the Dems proposals would be harmful, why do you support them?

Forum List

Back