Let's Hope this Bill Gains Legs

YES. I just saw her in an interview. Everyone needs to get BEHIND this and demand they be defunded of our Tax dollars and these people be prosecuted. We have LAWS against this very thing.

these people in the abortion industry are some sick pos. I hope this opens the people eyes to them and the party that supports them, Democrats

Well, if every female had a HC insurance policy, they'd have access to no cost out of pocket wellness checkups, including cancer and routine reproductive screening, and birth control.

Well, if every female had a HC insurance policy, they'd have access to no cost out of pocket wellness checkups, including cancer and routine reproductive screening, and birth control.
Every female can buy insurance just like every male.

So to be clear, You are saying that you don't like PP because they deal with women's health and not men's?

I dunno. All gummit funding PP gets is for basic female HC. While I'm not a fan of the Obamacare regulations, and think people will end up with policies they can't afford to use because the deductables are too high, if basic reproductive and wellness care is not subject to deductables or copays, why fund PP.

I don't care is women have, or don't have, abortions, and think the morning after pill should be "free" and commonly available, but PP can cover the cost of abortions through sliding scale fees and private donations.

Everybody should be happy .. except those who want to force their own religious views on others.

This is a prime example of nutters being duped by red meat politics. The are great reasons for the existence of Planned Parenthood.....most of which have nothing to do with abortions.

The organizations receives zero federal funding for abortions.

This video bullshit is just another method of duping you fools and the bill is straight up pandering to idiots.

I dunno. All gummit funding PP gets is for basic female HC. While I'm not a fan of the Obamacare regulations, and think people will end up with policies they can't afford to use because the deductables are too high, if basic reproductive and wellness care is not subject to deductables or copays, why fund PP.

I don't care is women have, or don't have, abortions, and think the morning after pill should be "free" and commonly available, but PP can cover the cost of abortions through sliding scale fees and private donations.

Everybody should be happy .. except those who want to force their own religious views on others.
I believe in no God and I still think abortion is a barbaric act committed against defenseless human beings.

Your arguments thus far are nothing but fail

I believe in no God and I still think abortion is a barbaric act committed against defenseless human beings.

OK, you want to force your morals on others.

OK, you want to force your morals on others.
Respecting life a bad moral?

When I was a lot younger, Planned Parenthood provided free checkups and birth control pills. They do a lot of good. Of course, our (my) taxpayer money is funding "pro-life" religiously affiliated pregnancy centers...you guys going to defund those too?
I'm good with that.

I don't think we should be funding Pretty Prostitutes either. I mean, what if the ladies find out???

When I was a lot younger, Planned Parenthood provided free checkups and birth control pills. They do a lot of good. Of course, our (my) taxpayer money is funding "pro-life" religiously affiliated pregnancy centers...you guys going to defund those too?
I'm good with that.

I actually support funding both - as long as they are practicing good medicine and there is no coercion. Low cost clinics provide a much needed service, especially in areas that have few choices. They screen for STD's, provide education, and much of their clientel are poor people who might otherwise forgo preventative healthcare or the sort of care and monitoring and education they might during pregnancy.

Forum List

Back