Let's Hope this Bill Gains Legs

um because the religious affiliated one isnt harvesting body parts for profit?

"because they say they arent doing anything wrong"

where have i heard that before

obama?
hillary?

so now not wanting to fund the selling of baby body parts for profit tranlsates into a "war on women"??

or are you just an idiot?

No one is selling baby parts for profit.

yes they are

Sellling baby parts for profit is illegal. Where are all the indictments and arrests?

stay tuned

This has been going on for a decade - the accusation that PP sells baby bits. Where are the indictments?

yawn; WHERE is the indictment against obama for selling guns to mexican drug lords? or any number of other things?

justice delayed is justice denied

oh i see now. perhaps i worded my question wrong. so "religiously affiliated pregnancy centers" should be defunded for NOT selling baby body parts for profit?

The "selling baby bits for bucks" has been debunked.

So why do you want to defund PP? Why should MY taxes be used for a religious pregnancy center?

um like i said; no it hasnt
i dont see you telling us how much it cost them to harvest tissue or other parts. so you have no idea if they are making a profit or it is just to cover the costs

try again

Given the numbers bandied about, it doesn't sound like there is much of a profit to be gained. Again, over a decade and no arrests, indictments....nada. Try "conspiracy theory".

oh i see now. perhaps i worded my question wrong. so "religiously affiliated pregnancy centers" should be defunded for NOT selling baby body parts for profit?

So why do you want to defund PP? Why should MY taxes be used for a religious pregnancy center?

i dont see you telling us how much it cost them to harvest tissue or other parts. so you have no idea if they are making a profit or it is just to cover the costs

try again
But you have no evidence they are making a profit ..... and there's no way to know anyway. There's a cost to collecting the DNA. If they got a dime, you'd be saying "they're selling baby parts."

If I need stem cells for Parkinson's someday, I don't really care so long as there are stem cells.

No one is selling baby parts for profit.

yes they are

Sellling baby parts for profit is illegal. Where are all the indictments and arrests?

stay tuned

This has been going on for a decade - the accusation that PP sells baby bits. Where are the indictments?

yawn; WHERE is the indictment against obama for selling guns to mexican drug lords? or any number of other things?

Nice deflection, in the real world - if there are no indictments, there is no illegal activity.

I dunno. All gummit funding PP gets is for basic female HC. While I'm not a fan of the Obamacare regulations, and think people will end up with policies they can't afford to use because the deductables are too high, if basic reproductive and wellness care is not subject to deductables or copays, why fund PP.

I don't care is women have, or don't have, abortions, and think the morning after pill should be "free" and commonly available, but PP can cover the cost of abortions through sliding scale fees and private donations.

Everybody should be happy .. except those who want to force their own religious views on others.

Planned Parenthood gets over 500 million annually in public funds. Here s where it goes. - Vox

Planned Parenthood uses federal funds to cover reproductive health services — but not abortions
Both Title X and Medicaid provide low- to middle-income women with financial assistance to cover family planning costs. Medicaid might, for example, reimburse Planned Parenthood when it provides a patient with an HPV vaccine. And a Planned Parenthood clinic could use Title X grants to subsidize the placement of an IUD, which can cost upward of $500 for an uninsured patient.

The exact family planning benefits that Medicaid covers varies from state to state. But generally, many states will cover contraceptives, STD screenings, HPV vaccines, and cancer screenings as well as sterilization and reversal procedures — and will reimburse Planned Parenthood when it is the provider.

Laws prohibit federal government funds from paying for abortions

Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia have Medicaid programs that will pay for abortions, although those health plans are barred from using federal dollars — and have to use the state's share of funding to pay for the procedure.

Title X often covers the same type of services as Medicaid, except for women who are not on the public program. One important difference: Title X funds are never available to be used for abortions, even in states where the Medicaid program covers the procedure.

Federal law expressly prohibits the use of Title X funds to pay for abortions — while abortion providers like Planned Parenthood can qualify for grants, the government requires that no federal dollars go toward the termination of pregnancies.​

lol
and your article calls abortion education "medically dubious"

mouth-breathers?

try again
But you have no evidence they are making a profit ..... and there's no way to know anyway. There's a cost to collecting the DNA. If they got a dime, you'd be saying "they're selling baby parts."

If I need stem cells for Parkinson's someday, I don't really care so long as there are stem cells.

No matter how you dice it - it costs to ship, and I'm sure you can't just stick it in an envelope with a stamp.

yes they are

stay tuned

Nice deflection, in the real world - if there are no indictments, there is no illegal activity.

i didnt deflect anything. justice is not always done; that is a fact

I dunno. All gummit funding PP gets is for basic female HC. While I'm not a fan of the Obamacare regulations, and think people will end up with policies they can't afford to use because the deductables are too high, if basic reproductive and wellness care is not subject to deductables or copays, why fund PP.

I don't care is women have, or don't have, abortions, and think the morning after pill should be "free" and commonly available, but PP can cover the cost of abortions through sliding scale fees and private donations.

Everybody should be happy .. except those who want to force their own religious views on others.

Planned Parenthood gets over 500 million annually in public funds. Here s where it goes. - Vox

Planned Parenthood uses federal funds to cover reproductive health services — but not abortions
Both Title X and Medicaid provide low- to middle-income women with financial assistance to cover family planning costs. Medicaid might, for example, reimburse Planned Parenthood when it provides a patient with an HPV vaccine. And a Planned Parenthood clinic could use Title X grants to subsidize the placement of an IUD, which can cost upward of $500 for an uninsured patient.

The exact family planning benefits that Medicaid covers varies from state to state. But generally, many states will cover contraceptives, STD screenings, HPV vaccines, and cancer screenings as well as sterilization and reversal procedures — and will reimburse Planned Parenthood when it is the provider.

Laws prohibit federal government funds from paying for abortions

Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia have Medicaid programs that will pay for abortions, although those health plans are barred from using federal dollars — and have to use the state's share of funding to pay for the procedure.

Title X often covers the same type of services as Medicaid, except for women who are not on the public program. One important difference: Title X funds are never available to be used for abortions, even in states where the Medicaid program covers the procedure.

Federal law expressly prohibits the use of Title X funds to pay for abortions — while abortion providers like Planned Parenthood can qualify for grants, the government requires that no federal dollars go toward the termination of pregnancies.​

YAWN
again loon; money is fungible

um because the religious affiliated one isnt harvesting body parts for profit?

Neither is PP. Try again. Why am I paying for someone's religious "pregnancy crisis" center that only hires certified Christians?

stay tuned

You can fantasize about anything. For example, I could claim these religious "crisis pregnancy centers" are actually encouraging women to give up their babies for adoption and selling them for profit. Of course I have no "proof" and there are no indictments (just like PP) but that doesn't matter right?

stay tuned

You can fantasize about anything. For example, I could claim these religious "crisis pregnancy centers" are actually encouraging women to give up their babies for adoption and selling them for profit. Of course I have no "proof" and there are no indictments (just like PP) but that doesn't matter right?

what part am i "fantasizing" about einstein?

even your own source wont say how much it "cost" them to harvest body parts. you'd think they would have just asked PP??/

no instead they just quote OTHER people and say PP is taking a loss

did you even read it? or were you just given it to swallow whole before regurgitating it?

Last edited:

what part am i "fantasizing" about einstein?

Selling body parts for profit Edison.

Forum List

Back