Carly Fiorina also shows how to deal with democrats disguised as journalists...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is another fighter that republicans need to pay attention to, and learn from. Carly Fiorina may not make it to be President but Vice President is a good place.....to be Sherman to whoever becomes the Grant of the Republican party....

Here she is as Jake Tapper, a democrat disguised as a journalist, tries to embarrass her about abortion...and she takes him apart....

Trump, Walker, Cruz and Fiorina need to be learned from.......Republicans need to treat the press as what they are, just another arm of the democrat party out to keep them from winning political office.....they don't have to be exactly like Trump, but Fiorina, Cruz and Walker know how to get the job done.....

Carly Shows How It s Done Power Line

Excellent job by Carly. Every Republican candidate should emulate her and Trump when dealing with these lefty media pukes.

I'm still feeling a bit sorry for the female one Trump thoroughly eviscerated last week. It was so bloody it was beautiful.

Here is another fighter that republicans need to pay attention to, and learn from. Carly Fiorina may not make it to be President but Vice President is a good place.....to be Sherman to whoever becomes the Grant of the Republican party....

Here she is as Jake Tapper, a democrat disguised as a journalist, tries to embarrass her about abortion...and she takes him apart....

Trump, Walker, Cruz and Fiorina need to be learned from.......Republicans need to treat the press as what they are, just another arm of the democrat party out to keep them from winning political office.....they don't have to be exactly like Trump, but Fiorina, Cruz and Walker know how to get the job done.....

Yeah, she ate his lunch and you could see that he knew it.

Way to go Carly. You are almost as good at that as Sarah. Dodge the question and spout off a litany of lies and misrepresentations. I thought the interview was coming strait from Alaska there for a minute......Youbetcha!!

Way to go Carly. You are almost as good at that as Sarah. Dodge the question and spout off a litany of lies and misrepresentations. I thought the interview was coming strait from Alaska there for a minute......Youbetcha!!

Allow me to translate:

Wow....she can handle our minions in the press.......she can actually destroy them when they try to embarrass her and get her in a gotcha moment....and she isn't a vile, disgusting person like hilary....I have no real come back against her....soooo...I know....I'll revert back to smearing Sarah Palin...yeah....that always makes my lefty buddies giggle like school girls and makes me feel like I am super dooper smart........

Allow me to translate:

Wow....she can handle our minions in the press.......she can actually destroy them when they try to embarrass her and get her in a gotcha moment....and she isn't a vile, disgusting person like hilary....I have no real come back against her....soooo...I know....I'll revert back to smearing Sarah Palin...yeah....that always makes my lefty buddies giggle like school girls and makes me feel like I am super dooper smart........

As usual, you have to try to turn what I said into something it is not. Fiorina did not answer the question, but went into a litany of other talking points. Those talking points were a mixture of lies and misrepresentations. This is exactly the strategy that Sarah is so well known for, and will only endear her to the same ones who are excited about Trump right now. If that is what you like. then, by all means, you should vote for her, but saying she, in any way, came off well in that interview is as dumb as her strategy.

Allow me to translate:

As usual, you have to try to turn what I said into something it is not. Fiorina did not answer the question, but went into a litany of other talking points. Those talking points were a mixture of lies and misrepresentations. This is exactly the strategy that Sarah is so well known for, and will only endear her to the same ones who are excited about Trump right now. If that is what you like. then, by all means, you should vote for her, but saying she, in any way, came off well in that interview is as dumb as her strategy.

Says a moron who will likely vote for the career criminal hilary and who probably voted for the serial sexual predator bill clinton, and the friend to both domestic and foreign terrorists barak obama....

Excuse me if I think you are an idiot......

Allow me to translate:

Says a moron who will likely vote for the career criminal hilary and who probably voted for the serial sexual predator bill clinton, and the friend to both domestic and foreign terrorists barak obama....

You also think Trump is a genius, so your judgment can't be that good.

Allow me to translate:

I never said that....I think he is a fighter and knows how to deal with you guys....and he made a lot of money in business...my guys are Walker, Cruz and Fiorina........but I'll settle for any republican over the vile human known as hilary and her sexual predator husband.

Yes, everyone's "against" you.

Allow me to translate:

I never said that....I think he is a fighter and knows how to deal with you guys....and he made a lot of money in business...my guys are Walker, Cruz and Fiorina........but I'll settle for any republican over the vile human known as hilary and her sexual predator husband.

What you will settle for makes no difference, because the majority of the country will never elect any of the clowns you offer. You will still be free to bitch and complain all you want, just like you do now.

She bitch slapped the fool. When the scum liberal media come at you with the gotcha questions, get in their face and slap them around.

She handled the question like a pro. The interviewer tried to pose a 'gotcha' question about her take on Walkers take. Fiorina turned it right back around to Clinton because as the R nom (if she got it), that's likely (according to the left) who she'd be squaring off against. To be clear, the hildabeast doesn't believe this is a life until it leaves the hospital. What a vile human being (and I use that term loosely) she is.

Just for shits and giggles, here is a picture of a 16 week premature baby. In the womb this little one is five months along. Ooo, in this picture you can see just were a butcher would have to crush that hip bone in order to harvest the femur. Walker signed a bill into law that would ban killing an unborn human that was this far along. Of course, you could go in a few days prior to that 20 week mark and rip the unborn to shreds because that is legal in this country.

Any asshats want to chime in and tell us again how this is not a human being? Nevermind, we all know you don't think they are.

preme-baby.jpg

Dad Hid Emotionally Painful Photo From the World. Now He Wants Everyone to See It For One Reason

She bitch slapped the fool. When the scum liberal media come at you with the gotcha questions, get in their face and slap them around.

Asking her what she thinks about exceptions for rape and incest is a gotcha question? I guess any question that she can't or won't answer is considered a gotcha question........right? Again.....Just like sarah who couldn't answer what newspapers and magazines she read...............GOTCHA....... being childish, rude, and dodging questions is not the same as being forceful.

She handled the question like a pro. The interviewer tried to pose a 'gotcha' question about her take on Walkers take. Fiorina turned it right back around to Clinton because as the R nom (if she got it), that's likely (according to the left) who she'd be squaring off against. To be clear, the hildabeast doesn't believe this is a life until it leaves the hospital. What a vile human being (and I use that term loosely) she is.

Just for shits and giggles, here is a picture of a 16 week premature baby. In the womb this little one is five months along. Ooo, in this picture you can see just were a butcher would have to crush that hip bone in order to harvest the femur. Walker signed a bill into law that would ban killing an unborn human that was this far along. Of course, you could go in a few days prior to that 20 week mark and rip the unborn to shreds because that is legal in this country.

Any asshats want to chime in and tell us again how this is not a human being? Nevermind, we all know you don't think they are.

preme-baby.jpg

Dad Hid Emotionally Painful Photo From the World. Now He Wants Everyone to See It For One Reason

Proof that Clinton doesn't believe this is a life until it leaves the hospital.
Just because you hear all that crazy crap doesn't mean it's true.

Asking her what she thinks about exceptions for rape and incest is a gotcha question? I guess any question that she can't or won't answer is considered a gotcha question........right? Again.....Just like sarah who couldn't answer what newspapers and magazines she read...............GOTCHA....... being childish, rude, and dodging questions is not the same as being forceful.

I will assume you are only pretending to be ignorant and answer. First the clown took a shot at Walker, then he ran a campaign ad for Clinton painting Walker as extreme, then flung a gotcha question at Fiorina completely ignoring the hottest most relevant news item on the subject Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts holy shit I feel even you can understand this.

I will assume you are only pretending to be ignorant and answer. First the clown took a shot at Walker, then he ran a campaign ad for Clinton painting Walker as extreme, then flung a gotcha question at Fiorina completely ignoring the hottest most relevant news item on the subject Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts holy shit I feel even you can understand this.

You're as whiney as she was. So many ignorant statements. She wussed out. and made outrageous statements while dodging a strait forward question. The "selling baby parts" crap is as ignorant as the death panel claims, and the crap about not being human till it leaves the hospital is as crazy as any teabagger can get. You're to dumb to bother with for now.

You're as whiney as she was. So many ignorant statements. She wussed out. and made outrageous statements while dodging a strait forward question. The "selling baby parts" crap is as ignorant as the death panel claims, and the crap about not being human till it leaves the hospital is as crazy as any teabagger can get. You're to dumb to bother with for now.

Lets score your post, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, yes you have a point. So your post is overwhelmingly filled with lies.

Forum List

Back