Let's chat a bit about building/funding that Trump Mexican wall

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Sometimes, my dear right wingers, you MUST openly admit when you've been had by an orange charlatan.

Trump made building a wall along the southern U.S. border and forcing Mexico to pay for it core pledges of his campaign.

But in his first White House call with Mexico’s president, Trump described his vow to charge Mexico as a growing political problem, pressuring the Mexican leader to stop saying publicly that his government would never pay.

“You cannot say that to the press,” Trump said repeatedly, according to a transcript of the Jan. 27 call obtained by The Washington Post. Trump made clear that he realized the funding would have to come from other sources but threatened to cut off contact if Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto continued to make defiant statements.

The funding “will work out in the formula somehow,” Trump said, adding later that “it will come out in the wash, and that is okay.” But “if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that.”

Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals

Poor Trump. He is boxed in by a lie he told hundreds (thousands and thousands?) of times to his supporters and can't get out.

• Banned

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-3_12-34-42.png
    upload_2017-8-3_12-34-42.png
    63 KB · Views: 61
Sometimes, my dear right wingers, you MUST openly admit when you've been had by an orange charlatan.

Trump made building a wall along the southern U.S. border and forcing Mexico to pay for it core pledges of his campaign.

But in his first White House call with Mexico’s president, Trump described his vow to charge Mexico as a growing political problem, pressuring the Mexican leader to stop saying publicly that his government would never pay.

“You cannot say that to the press,” Trump said repeatedly, according to a transcript of the Jan. 27 call obtained by The Washington Post. Trump made clear that he realized the funding would have to come from other sources but threatened to cut off contact if Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto continued to make defiant statements.

The funding “will work out in the formula somehow,” Trump said, adding later that “it will come out in the wash, and that is okay.” But “if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that.”

Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals
you want to talk about it again?

Mexico will lose the flow of American dollars back to Mexico from illegal aliens that are stopped by the wall (over 20BILLION per year) Mexican drug cartels will lose the flow of American dollars from drugs being sold in the USA.

Mexico will eventually pay for the wall IN FULL! After that, roughly 90 BILLION dollars PER YEAR that would have flowed to Mexico will stay here. The wall will PAY OFF!

Mexico gets more from cash sent home than from oil
Remittances are even expected to top $28 billion this year. All that money is dependent on a border that allows people to cross. Trump threatens this money flow in 2 ways: putting a stop to remittances and building a wall. Both would turn off the money spigot.

How Mexican Drug Cartels Earn Billions in Drug Trade
Mexican authorities have also revealed that drug cartels earn $64.34 billion for their sales in the United States.

Mexico will lose the flow of American dollars back to Mexico from illegal aliens that are stopped by the wall (over 20BILLION per year) Mexican drug cartels will lose the flow of American dollars from drugs being sold in the USA.

Mexico will eventually pay for the wall IN FULL! After that, roughly 90 BILLION dollars PER YEAR that would have flowed to Mexico will stay here. The wall will PAY OFF!

Mexico gets more from cash sent home than from oil
Remittances are even expected to top $28 billion this year. All that money is dependent on a border that allows people to cross. Trump threatens this money flow in 2 ways: putting a stop to remittances and building a wall. Both would turn off the money spigot.

How Mexican Drug Cartels Earn Billions in Drug Trade
Mexican authorities have also revealed that drug cartels earn $64.34 billion for their sales in the United States.

Your glorious leader disagrees with you. He admits it was a scam.

Forum List

Back