Let's chat a bit about building/funding that Trump Mexican wall

The wall will be built, and Mexico will eventually be paying for it.

stock-photo-cute-pig-cartoon-flying-216833161.jpg

I was laughing when the dems here were saying Hillary was going to win.
Look who's still laughing. lol

Yes, you'll always have Hillary to escape reality......
(BTW, Hillary lost and so did YOU).................LOL

This is most revealing portion of that call:

At one point in his call with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, Trump even acknowledges that the wall is “the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important.”

IOW, he doesn't give a shit about the wall except for its value to his political fortunes...

...what a shock...that is Trump in a nutshell...

...the ultimate self-serving phony.

Trump, "I never said I would build a wall and have Mexico pay for it, I said...uhmm...'Mets again would pray for it'. I'm from New York I love New York, their beautiful the best people, and I've always been a Mets fan and the Mets would pray for a beautiful wall'. I talked to the Mets owner and he said they would pray for the wall".
Mets owner, "I never said that and never talked to Trump on the phone".
Sarah Suckabee, "Well you should see my kids pray for the Mets, I mean talk about cute. Who knows what the president said, let's just concentrate on my diversion tactic using my own children as the lie".

If it were, Trump would be contacting you for building supplies

Perhaps, but I'm NOT a foreigner, and as you should know, the orange charlatan likes to hire foreigners......LOL

You have serious head problems
Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Considering how rarely it happens,

no
I see you are deluded in addition to being frequently wrong. Those two things often go hand in hand.

If it were, Trump would be contacting you for building supplies

Perhaps, but I'm NOT a foreigner, and as you should know, the orange charlatan likes to hire foreigners......LOL

You have serious head problems
Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Considering how rarely it happens,

no
I see you are deluded in addition to being frequently wrong. Those two things often go hand in hand.
Deluded?

hardly.

Did you vote for either of the two top candidates last November?

I couldn't.

They both made me sick to my stomach.

They still do.

But Trump is slightly better than Hillary, in that he is overturning many of Obamas EOs

As far as I know the funding has already been authorized in half a dozen budget bills. The confusing thing is the (American?) radical left's apparent determination to keep the border open.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back