Let's Attack Russia and be done with it.

We can take them out later.
Syria is Russia's ally-----did we really think they were going to do nothing ?

Point is: on this stage everyone on some level is culpable. We need solutions not testosterone.

Someone shoulda thought about that a long time ago----now someone has to blink or we're fucked.

However, they did not. Blink by attacking Russia is wrongheaded thinking. NATO and Russia and China need to arrive at some type of understanding regarding the internal struggles of Syria. If not then we may be fucked, probably not in reality.

I'm 44 years old. I grew up fearing the bomb but I have never been more scared of this. I'm not worried about myself. I've traveled the world, been beat up, shot at, and kicked the guts out of twice as many people. Most of all, I have loved. I'm more concerned now than I have ever been that the major players will at the very least exchange nuclear weapon in a regional war.

This will not end well. Take it seriously. If I'm wrong, wonderful. Better safe than sorry.

I'm older that you bro----my neighborhood sirens went off when I was a kid and I looked up for missiles. I breathed a sigh of relief when the only thing I saw were tornados.

WTF are we doing challenging Russia ?

Because Eurasia is the prize.

If you've never been in combat, STFU!!

That's not fair. Some of the most stupid people I know have been in combat and they're now government leaches sucking on pain meds and weed. I do not despise them. I revere them and pity them.

I know 10 times more about why veterans were sent to war on a fools's errand than the average soldier. I find that reality sad.

It fucking pisses me the hell off that soldiers were sent to die for this bullshit.

But please, don't bring up this combat bullshit. That is a retarded defense and you're a special kind of pussy for bringing it up, punk.

Fuck you. Only a punk goes off as you did while hiding behind a keyboard. I know ten times a hundred more about punks then do you. They have big mouths while sitting in the cage, safe like you behind a keyboard. And, BTW asshole, why didn't you go off on the dick that commented on Obama's lack of combat experience? 'Cause you're a partisan hack as well as a cowardly punk.

Oooh struck a nerve did I? I tell you what, send me a PM and you can come on down and find out what kind of coward I am but I don't believe you will pussy.

Last edited:
We would lose such a war in a week. No military no matter how superior can survive a foolish commander. We would lose because we have obama and they have Putin. If all Putin's forces had were spears, bows and arrows we would still lose. No only is obama a clueless idiot but he fired anyone who showed a glimmer of competence. The military advisers are just syncophants and yes men chosen for their ability to flatter the presidunce. It is more important to have gays and women than it is to have an effective fighting force. We may have reduced our standards. The Russians have not.

It would be a disaster. Better to slink off now until someone comes along to undo the damage.

Hitler and co tried it...it didn't work out.

A better idea would be to go shopping for Thanksgiving tablecloths etc and tell Russia to sort out its good buddy Syria.

Thought Obama was a "President of Peace".

Being president does not mean that you are the one making the decisions.

We would lose such a war in a week. No military no matter how superior can survive a foolish commander. We would lose because we have obama and they have Putin. If all Putin's forces had were spears, bows and arrows we would still lose. No only is obama a clueless idiot but he fired anyone who showed a glimmer of competence. The military advisers are just syncophants and yes men chosen for their ability to flatter the presidunce. It is more important to have gays and women than it is to have an effective fighting force. We may have reduced our standards. The Russians have not.

It would be a disaster. Better to slink off now until someone comes along to undo the damage.

From myself and all my vet buddies, GFY. My cousin whom is a female served 21 years in the USMC, she could kick your azz with both hands tied behind her back.

Last edited:
No, the U.S military is far superior to the Russians. Navy especially. They have some missile tech that is superb but at the end of the day the have 1 aircraft carrier that last time I checked. They cannot project force like we can. That said they have the world's largest nuclear arsenal*.

Nevertheless, never underestimate your enemy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back