Vladimir Putin sees Barack Obama's coolness as weakness – and it is hurting America

Not surprising. Only takes an ounce of strength to make Obama quake in his loafers

Maybe a few more one on one rainbow making sessions with Reggie the Trainer will clear things up

-Geaux

----------------------------------------

Vladimir Putin sees Barack Obama's coolness as weakness – and it is hurting America
Russia's bombing of American allies in Syria underlines how much more powerful and provocative Putin is than he was before Obama took office

putin-obama_3463141b.jpg

President Barack Obama extends his hand to Russian President Vladimir Putin during their meeting at the United Nations General Assembly in New York Photo: Kevin Lamarque/Reuters

Russian warplanes began bombing American-backed Syrian opposition strongholds on Wednesday, a move that can be viewed as the latest example of American humiliation abroad.

As was the case when Russians invaded Ukraine, the Russians cloaked their activity in lies.

In the former example, Russian soldiers didn't wear uniforms, a thinly-veiled move meant to create the impression the fighters were merely Ukrainian "separatists."

Likewise, Wednesday's bombings ostensibly targeted Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil); in fact, the strikes were aimed at moderate rebels and civilians – part of a plan to take out any opposition to their client, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Assad_2463566b.jpg
Syrian President Bashir al-Assad Photo: REUTERS

This all comes on the heels of President Barack Obama's drawing of a "red line" regarding the use of chemical weapons, only to back down when the Assad regime – by most accounts – used them.

This past week, White House press secretary Josh Earnest strained credulity when he said Mr Obama doesn't regret drawing that red line.

Weakness invites provocation, and – never one to miss an opportunity to outmanoeuvre Mr Obama – Mr Putin provided a self-serving opportunity that would also allow the president to save face: Moscow would push Syria to put their chemical weapons under international control.

Vladimir Putin sees Barack Obama's coolness as weakness - and it is hurting America

I put this on another thread about Putin/ Obama and will put it here as well, it seems to apply to both threads.

If we had the computer during WWII , I wonder what comments there would have been about Roosevelt holding back to go to war until absolutely necessary.

I bet Hitler thought he had it in the bag with the US, and that Roosevelt was a woose for not wanting to jump in right away.
Putin is like a bully pushing people around, I am glad that Obama would Act if needed but doesn't seem to React to Putin's hitler type behavior.

~

irrelevant, useless speculation based on a fantasy scenario..

Right, and Bush's race for war is a better scenario dip shit.

~

Not surprising. Only takes an ounce of strength to make Obama quake in his loafers

Maybe a few more one on one rainbow making sessions with Reggie the Trainer will clear things up

-Geaux

Russia's bombing of American allies in Syria underlines how much more powerful and provocative Putin is than he was before Obama took office

putin-obama_3463141b.jpg

President Barack Obama extends his hand to Russian President Vladimir Putin during their meeting at the United Nations General Assembly in New York Photo: Kevin Lamarque/Reuters

Russian warplanes began bombing American-backed Syrian opposition strongholds on Wednesday, a move that can be viewed as the latest example of American humiliation abroad.

As was the case when Russians invaded Ukraine, the Russians cloaked their activity in lies.

In the former example, Russian soldiers didn't wear uniforms, a thinly-veiled move meant to create the impression the fighters were merely Ukrainian "separatists."

Likewise, Wednesday's bombings ostensibly targeted Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil); in fact, the strikes were aimed at moderate rebels and civilians – part of a plan to take out any opposition to their client, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Assad_2463566b.jpg

This all comes on the heels of President Barack Obama's drawing of a "red line" regarding the use of chemical weapons, only to back down when the Assad regime – by most accounts – used them.

This past week, White House press secretary Josh Earnest strained credulity when he said Mr Obama doesn't regret drawing that red line.

Weakness invites provocation, and – never one to miss an opportunity to outmanoeuvre Mr Obama – Mr Putin provided a self-serving opportunity that would also allow the president to save face: Moscow would push Syria to put their chemical weapons under international control.

Vladimir Putin sees Barack Obama's coolness as weakness - and it is hurting America

I put this on another thread about Putin/ Obama and will put it here as well, it seems to apply to both threads.

If we had the computer during WWII , I wonder what comments there would have been about Roosevelt holding back to go to war until absolutely necessary.

I bet Hitler thought he had it in the bag with the US, and that Roosevelt was a woose for not wanting to jump in right away.
Putin is like a bully pushing people around, I am glad that Obama would Act if needed but doesn't seem to React to Putin's hitler type behavior.

~

~

"dip shit"? what a brilliant rebuttal!..I can tell you're a real deep thinker.LMAO..

...or else you're projecting.. :)

and bush again?..seriously?

So you think the ME is a paradise after 6 1/2 years of Obozo's incompetent foreign policy (if not outright backing of terrorists such as Al Nusra and the Muslim Brotherhood)???

Head on over... I heard Putin is offering a nice "retirement package", complete with 72 virgins!!!
View attachment 51601
I try to use factual data to analyze situations and refrain from agenda driven emotional opinions. Everything you are saying is nothing more than misinformed distorted opinion that frankly, does not equate to rational or logical sense.
Then post your facts showing where mass shootings and the murder rates in cities such as Baltimore and Chicago aren't up..

While you're at it show where things are going great in Libya and Syria ...
Or in Iraq and Yemen (both of which Obozo declared a "success"...

For extra credit: Explain why Obozo's buddy Morsi, and the Muslim Brotherhood (of which Obozo's own brother is a member), have been declared terrorists in Egypt and are under death sentence...
(Well, except for a death sentence for Obozo's brother Malik, because they haven't managed to catch him yet)...
None of the distractions and diversions you are listing has anything to do with the OP's claim that Putin views Obama's coolness as a weakness. This thread is just the routine daily Obama-USA bashing thread you hater dupes are addicted to.
OK, then I'll limit the discussion to that...

Why did Putin totally ignore Obozo on the Ukraine???

Why is Putin sending troops and planes into Syria to back a regime that Obozo has sworn has to go???

Why is Putin bombing the rebels that we paid millions of dollars each to train???

Why has Putin told us to stay out of his way while he does it???

And while you're at it, explain why Obozo is rolling over and acting like Putin's bitch...
View attachment 51609
The war in Ukraine appears to have reached it's end. The separatist regions are still in Ukraine control and territory and a negotiated settlement appears to have taken hold. Ukraine is clearly out of any Russian Federation sphere of influence and has sided with the west in all economic areas. This was accomplished with the US insisting Europeans handle the bulk of the support that went to Ukraine. Neither troops or weapons went to the Ukraine from the US until and agreement was reached between the parties in the Minsk agreement. Even today the US is not selling or supplying lethal weapons but only supplying non lethal equipment and training to Ukraine. The weapons supply is being left to Ukraine's neighbors and other European neighbors. Ukraine is viewed as a victory for the west and a loss for Russia. They will be paying for welfare and relief in Crimea for the next decade and the ethnic Russians in the SE who wanted and tried to break away and become annexed to Russia will be dependent on Russian hand outs and relief while under the government of Ukraine for a decade of more.

Russia sending troops and getting involved in Syria is the question of the day. I believe the school of thought that this is a Russian effort to insure long term control of the Port of Tartus and at least one significant airbase in Syria. Russia will allow Assad to leave and go along with a new government as long as they retain their Guantanamo of the Med.
In the meantime, a contest and match up of east vs west weapons tech is long overdue.

Russia is bombing the rebels we gave aid to because they are the ones who endanger Assad the most and they are the ones who will have to be negotiated with for a transfer of the government from Assad to whatever it is that will eventually replace him.

Your question of why Putin has asked us to stay out of the way is something you will have to ask Putin. You should note that his request is being ignored and US missions have continued, even in the areas of the so called Russian area of operations.

The above answer answers your final inaccurate and fraudulent claim that Putin has bitch slapped the President of the USA and the American military. That is your apparent wish and fantasy, but your anti American fervor is just a wish and fantasy for you.
Assad is Putin's ally, and things are heating up..

Gulf states plan military response as Putin raises the stakes in Syria
Russian fighter jets launched from a new airbase in Syria have persuaded western critics to mute their demands for the removal of President Bashar al-Assad, but another group of his opponents sees Moscow’s intervention as more provocative than decisive.

Regional powers have quietly, but effectively, channelled funds, weapons and other support to rebel groups making the biggest inroads against the forces from Damascus. In doing so, they are investing heavily in a conflict which they see as part of a wider regional struggle for influence with bitter rival Iran.

In a week when Russia made dozens of bombing raids, those countries have made it clear that they remain at least as committed to removing Assad as Moscow is to preserving him.

Things are heating up, and our troops are right in harm's way. All it will take will be one mistake....

Can we say WWIII???

-Geaux

putin-obama_3463141b.jpg

Assad_2463566b.jpg

~

~

"dip shit"? what a brilliant rebuttal!..I can tell you're a real deep thinker.LMAO..

Bush brought us into one of the worst tragedies of our generation, besides 9/11 of course.
Why wouldn't I bring it up?

Vietnam was the tragedy of our last generation, ask the many on this board who relive it everyday for the rest of their life.

Look who is living in a denial fantasy world.

I was making a educated comment on how Roosevelt waited for war from family who actually fought in it.

I will not reply again to a person who just wants to try and intimidate yet has 0 facts to back yourself up.

~

And when a large percentage of our citizens view our own President as being a bigger threat to our nation than Putin, it should tell the Democrats something.

And now you think you can follow that act with his "partner in crime", who is more qualified to occupy a cell in a federal prison than the White House????
Interesting. How do you come to these conclusions. Do you have some supportive links?
Gee, did your Mom cut your Internet off or something???

Most Americans feel Obozocare is a disaster (which is actually costing many of the people that are paying for it their own ability to get medical care, due to skyrocketing deductibles)...

They know ISIS (you know, Obozo's JV team?) is a major threat to our security, so Obozo wants to let a few hundred thousand refugees in from the areas ISIS controls, with no way to weed the terrorists out...

And because of Obozo's utter incompetence, the ME is on the verge of WWIII, with RUSSIA and IRAN stepping in to take over and try to stop the carnage....

You really should read other news sources than Moron.org, and you would know this....
View attachment 51599
You offer nothing more than rambling bullshit talking points which form your misdirected, distorted, uninformed opinions based on a deep seated hatred. You can not back up any of your brainwashed induced crap.
I asked you politely for links to back up this crude nonsense promoted by hater dupes and you responded with more of the same crude opinionated anti American hatred filled crap.
So you think the ME is a paradise after 6 1/2 years of Obozo's incompetent foreign policy (if not outright backing of terrorists such as Al Nusra and the Muslim Brotherhood)???

Head on over... I heard Putin is offering a nice "retirement package", complete with 72 virgins!!!
View attachment 51601
I try to use factual data to analyze situations and refrain from agenda driven emotional opinions. Everything you are saying is nothing more than misinformed distorted opinion that frankly, does not equate to rational or logical sense.
Factual data isn't believing everything Obama tells you.

Then post your facts showing where mass shootings and the murder rates in cities such as Baltimore and Chicago aren't up..

For extra credit: Explain why Obozo's buddy Morsi, and the Muslim Brotherhood (of which Obozo's own brother is a member), have been declared terrorists in Egypt and are under death sentence...
(Well, except for a death sentence for Obozo's brother Malik, because they haven't managed to catch him yet)...
None of the distractions and diversions you are listing has anything to do with the OP's claim that Putin views Obama's coolness as a weakness. This thread is just the routine daily Obama-USA bashing thread you hater dupes are addicted to.

Why is Putin sending troops and planes into Syria to back a regime that Obozo has sworn has to go???

Why is Putin bombing the rebels that we paid millions of dollars each to train???

And while you're at it, explain why Obozo is rolling over and acting like Putin's bitch...
View attachment 51609
The war in Ukraine appears to have reached it's end. The separatist regions are still in Ukraine control and territory and a negotiated settlement appears to have taken hold. Ukraine is clearly out of any Russian Federation sphere of influence and has sided with the west in all economic areas. This was accomplished with the US insisting Europeans handle the bulk of the support that went to Ukraine. Neither troops or weapons went to the Ukraine from the US until and agreement was reached between the parties in the Minsk agreement. Even today the US is not selling or supplying lethal weapons but only supplying non lethal equipment and training to Ukraine. The weapons supply is being left to Ukraine's neighbors and other European neighbors. Ukraine is viewed as a victory for the west and a loss for Russia. They will be paying for welfare and relief in Crimea for the next decade and the ethnic Russians in the SE who wanted and tried to break away and become annexed to Russia will be dependent on Russian hand outs and relief while under the government of Ukraine for a decade of more.

Russia sending troops and getting involved in Syria is the question of the day. I believe the school of thought that this is a Russian effort to insure long term control of the Port of Tartus and at least one significant airbase in Syria. Russia will allow Assad to leave and go along with a new government as long as they retain their Guantanamo of the Med.
In the meantime, a contest and match up of east vs west weapons tech is long overdue.

Russia is bombing the rebels we gave aid to because they are the ones who endanger Assad the most and they are the ones who will have to be negotiated with for a transfer of the government from Assad to whatever it is that will eventually replace him.

Your question of why Putin has asked us to stay out of the way is something you will have to ask Putin. You should note that his request is being ignored and US missions have continued, even in the areas of the so called Russian area of operations.

The above answer answers your final inaccurate and fraudulent claim that Putin has bitch slapped the President of the USA and the American military. That is your apparent wish and fantasy, but your anti American fervor is just a wish and fantasy for you.

Russian fighter jets launched from a new airbase in Syria have persuaded western critics to mute their demands for the removal of President Bashar al-Assad, but another group of his opponents sees Moscow’s intervention as more provocative than decisive.

Regional powers have quietly, but effectively, channelled funds, weapons and other support to rebel groups making the biggest inroads against the forces from Damascus. In doing so, they are investing heavily in a conflict which they see as part of a wider regional struggle for influence with bitter rival Iran.

In a week when Russia made dozens of bombing raids, those countries have made it clear that they remain at least as committed to removing Assad as Moscow is to preserving him.

Things are heating up, and our troops are right in harm's way. All it will take will be one mistake....

Can we say WWIII???

I do hope that we can avoid it for as long as possible. It is not looking good all around us , like China and Korea as well.

I did my addiction major thesis on a young man who fought in the front lines of the Iraq war.
This young man was addicted and severely depressed by what he had to do over there. He is just 1 of the thousands who have to live with that for the rest of their lives .

My uncle cried every time that he talked about WWII .War should be the last resort.

-Geaux

putin-obama_3463141b.jpg

Assad_2463566b.jpg

~

~

Bush brought us into one of the worst tragedies of our generation, besides 9/11 of course.
Why wouldn't I bring it up?

Vietnam was the tragedy of our last generation, ask the many on this board who relive it everyday for the rest of their life.

Look who is living in a denial fantasy world.

I was making a educated comment on how Roosevelt waited for war from family who actually fought in it.

I will not reply again to a person who just wants to try and intimidate yet has 0 facts to back yourself up.

~

You invent hypothetical scenarios peopled with figments of your imagination doing and saying imaginary things that you made up in your own mind to achieve fantasy results that you invented out of thin air.

..but you make fun of ME and call ME a "dip shit"?

too funny...

View attachment 51609

Can we say WWIII???

I do hope that we can avoid it for as long as possible. It is not looking good all around us , like China and Korea as well.

I did my addiction major thesis on a young man who fought in the front lines of the Iraq war.
This young man was addicted and severely depressed by what he had to do over there. He is just 1 of the thousands who have to live with that for the rest of their lives .
I agree that it's best to avoid war if at all possible, but we need to deal with looming threats before they spiral out of control...

That mess in the ME is getting that way, and that's really bad news for our troops when it gets to the point where they have to deal with it...

And if the region goes nuclear, the results can be disastrous..

Interesting. How do you come to these conclusions. Do you have some supportive links?
Gee, did your Mom cut your Internet off or something???

Most Americans feel Obozocare is a disaster (which is actually costing many of the people that are paying for it their own ability to get medical care, due to skyrocketing deductibles)...

They know ISIS (you know, Obozo's JV team?) is a major threat to our security, so Obozo wants to let a few hundred thousand refugees in from the areas ISIS controls, with no way to weed the terrorists out...

And because of Obozo's utter incompetence, the ME is on the verge of WWIII, with RUSSIA and IRAN stepping in to take over and try to stop the carnage....

You really should read other news sources than Moron.org, and you would know this....
View attachment 51599
You offer nothing more than rambling bullshit talking points which form your misdirected, distorted, uninformed opinions based on a deep seated hatred. You can not back up any of your brainwashed induced crap.
I asked you politely for links to back up this crude nonsense promoted by hater dupes and you responded with more of the same crude opinionated anti American hatred filled crap.

View attachment 51601
Factual data isn't believing everything Obama tells you.
Nothing I have commented on came from Obama or even the US government.

Forum List

Back