Let's Attack Russia and be done with it.

US: Chemical attacks make Syria top security risk

Russia supplied them and Russia can make more. Russia is standing in the way of removing Assad. If we're serious about the WMDs this is the proper course of action. We are told that their military is weak. There is no reason to hesitate.

Kill the snake by cutting off it's head.

Jake--Bode ? what do ya think ? This will punish em for messing with homos and we can swipe the Olympics right out from underneath em. They have oil and gas reserves out the wazo.

That would be the stupidest move in history.

Well that's what Obama is asking us to do---make no mistake about it.

Yeah, and he is a stupid ass. I am not for war.

I'm 44 years old. I grew up fearing the bomb but I have never been more scared of this. I'm not worried about myself. I've traveled the world, been beat up, shot at, and kicked the guts out of twice as many people. Most of all, I have loved. I'm more concerned now than I have ever been that the major players will at the very least exchange nuclear weapon in a regional war.

This will not end well. Take it seriously. If I'm wrong, wonderful. Better safe than sorry.

No matter what happens with this, there are bad times ahead, everywhere. The entire global economy is going to implode at some point. All it will take is for one big player's economy to falter and the rest will fall like dominoes. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. There will be world wide anarchy. Nations will be far too concerned with what is happening in their own country to wage a war with someone else.

People have two choices, prepare and survive it, or be a victim.

Last edited:

Russia supplied them and Russia can make more. Russia is standing in the way of removing Assad. If we're serious about the WMDs this is the proper course of action. We are told that their military is weak. There is no reason to hesitate.

Jake--Bode ? what do ya think ? This will punish em for messing with homos and we can swipe the Olympics right out from underneath em. They have oil and gas reserves out the wazo.

According to your logic we better attack the UK as well.

"UK giving export licenses to sell Syria nerve gas chemicals ‘smacks of hypocrisy". The UK government’s decision to authorize the export to Syria last year of two chemicals capable of being used to make a nerve agent embodies London’s hypocrisy in the ongoing conflict, Angus Robertson, MP from the Scottish National Party, told RT."

UK giving export licenses to sell Syria nerve gas chemicals

Everyone is in a tough spot on this issue.

"UK giving export licenses to sell Syria nerve gas chemicals ‘smacks of hypocrisy". The UK government’s decision to authorize the export to Syria last year of two chemicals capable of being used to make a nerve agent embodies London’s hypocrisy in the ongoing conflict, Angus Robertson, MP from the Scottish National Party, told RT."

Yes! London too!!!! What the heck ..if we are at it!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

That would be the stupidest move in history.

Well that's what Obama is asking us to do---make no mistake about it.
obama should be forcefully removed from office for shear INCOMPETENCE!

He is a walking, talking DISASTER.

We can take them out later.
Syria is Russia's ally-----did we really think they were going to do nothing ?

I am trying to remember if they have any good to eat there, if not then why not.

Yeah, and he is a stupid ass. I am not for war.

nor I----especially a drummed up piece of shit like this one. Didn't we learn anything???

The dickhead in chief wants a legacy, but that is just my humble opinion.

Ya... well... here's his fucking LEGACY...

374599_311127792241745_100000335809923_1076054_1388082882_n.jpg

I am trying to remember if they have any good to eat there, if not then why not.

They do. they have crumpets! :)

ok carry on....:tongue:

They listened to their people---so far our administration hasn't done that.

Point is: on this stage everyone on some level is culpable. We need solutions not testosterone.

Point is: on this stage everyone on some level is culpable. We need solutions not testosterone.

Someone shoulda thought about that a long time ago----now someone has to blink or we're fucked.

Hitler and co tried it...it didn't work out.

A better idea would be to go shopping for Thanksgiving tablecloths etc and tell Russia to sort out its good buddy Syria.

Thought Obama was a "President of Peace".

If you've never been in combat, STFU!!

That's not fair. Some of the most stupid people I know have been in combat and they're now government leaches sucking on pain meds and weed. I do not despise them. I revere them and pity them.

I know 10 times more about why veterans were sent to war on a fools's errand than the average soldier. I find that reality sad.

It fucking pisses me the hell off that soldiers were sent to die for this bullshit.

But please, don't bring up this combat bullshit. That is a retarded defense and you're a special kind of pussy for bringing it up, punk.

Fuck you. Only a punk goes off as you did while hiding behind a keyboard. I know ten times a hundred more about punks then do you. They have big mouths while sitting in the cage, safe like you behind a keyboard. And, BTW asshole, why didn't you go off on the dick that commented on Obama's lack of combat experience? 'Cause you're a partisan hack as well as a cowardly punk.

Hitler and co tried it...it didn't work out.

A better idea would be to go shopping for Thanksgiving tablecloths etc and tell Russia to sort out its good buddy Syria.

Thought Obama was a "President of Peace".

He's creating peace the old fashioned way---by firing missiles at Russia's ally.

Politicians enraged that Britain gave export licenses to sell Syria 'nerve gas chemicals' ? RT News

In the 1950s, the US and the USSR produced sarin gas for military purposes, and Syria has fallen under suspicion of owning Soviet-made supplies.

US Secretary of State John Kerry alleged on Sunday that it was used in the attack in the eastern Damascus suburb of Ghouta on August 21 in which several hundred people were thought to have died. The accusation came as the UN is still far from finishing testing the samples they collected at the site of the alleged attack.

On Monday, the British government gave an explanation as to why an export license was granted for the passage of chemicals that were supposedly bound for a company based in Syria.

“We issued licenses for sodium fluoride and potassium fluoride. The exporter and recipient company demonstrated that the chemicals were for a legitimate civilian end-use, which was for metal finishing of aluminum profiles used in making aluminum showers and aluminum window frames,” Oliver Fry, a spokesperson from the UK’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, told RT via e-mail.

Forum List

Back