Hey Donald, let's you and Putin fight

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Just so we are all clear, there is no US interest in Syria.

Israel faces blowback from suspected role in Syria strike

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

APR 10, 2018 | 2:55 PM

As is customary, Israeli officials refused to comment on the bombing. But on a visit to an emergency command center along Israel’s northern border with Syria, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman alluded to Israel’s concerns over Iran’s entrenchment in Syria and its fear that President Trump may order the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country, as he has proposed.

Israel views Iran as its greatest enemy, and a nuclear-armed Iran as an existential threat.

“I don’t know what happened there and who attacked,” Lieberman said of the Syrian strike. “I know one thing with certainty: We will not allow the Iranians to establish themselves in Syria, whatever the price may be. We have no other choice.”

Allowing Iran to remain in Syria, he said, was akin to “agreeing to the Iranians placing a noose around our necks. We will not allow it.”

Eliot Higgins, the founder of the investigative reporting site Bellingcat, said in an interview that, in addition to a strictly military purpose, bombing T4 may serve as an Israeli signal to a wavering Trump that it is possible to respond militarily against Russia and Syria in the Syrian arena.

This, he says, is what drew Russian ire. “Russia clearly sees it as a threat,” he said.

Trump has said he will make a “major decision” in the next day about how to react to the suspected chemical attack. The White House has not commented specifically about the apparent Israeli airstrike. In Israel, there is concern that the country’s traditional allies are not speaking out in support of its position. …

If Trump withdraws U.S. troops from Syria, [Alex Grinberg] added, it will be “a real gain” for Assad, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran’s Khamenei.​

And for a little more clarity:

I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you. (Exodus 23:31)

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

As is customary, Israeli officials refused to comment on the bombing. But on a visit to an emergency command center along Israel’s northern border with Syria, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman alluded to Israel’s concerns over Iran’s entrenchment in Syria and its fear that President Trump may order the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country, as he has proposed.

Israel views Iran as its greatest enemy, and a nuclear-armed Iran as an existential threat.

“I don’t know what happened there and who attacked,” Lieberman said of the Syrian strike. “I know one thing with certainty: We will not allow the Iranians to establish themselves in Syria, whatever the price may be. We have no other choice.”

Allowing Iran to remain in Syria, he said, was akin to “agreeing to the Iranians placing a noose around our necks. We will not allow it.”

Eliot Higgins, the founder of the investigative reporting site Bellingcat, said in an interview that, in addition to a strictly military purpose, bombing T4 may serve as an Israeli signal to a wavering Trump that it is possible to respond militarily against Russia and Syria in the Syrian arena.

This, he says, is what drew Russian ire. “Russia clearly sees it as a threat,” he said.

Trump has said he will make a “major decision” in the next day about how to react to the suspected chemical attack. The White House has not commented specifically about the apparent Israeli airstrike. In Israel, there is concern that the country’s traditional allies are not speaking out in support of its position. …

If Trump withdraws U.S. troops from Syria, [Alex Grinberg] added, it will be “a real gain” for Assad, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran’s Khamenei.​

I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you. (Exodus 23:31)

:th_spinspin:

• Banned

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

When confronted by Israel's own policy, call it spin. Fucking warmongers. A scourge on the planet.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

we have an interest in syria.... an interest in not letting putin have it.

and the only reason Donald thought that timing was good was because it took attention away from his disgusting insane behavior for a minuted.

as for the Israel basing... I think you should go live on the Syrian border and see how that works for you.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

When confronted by Israel's own policy, call it spin. Fucking warmongers. A scourge on the planet.

If Israel was responsible for the Air Strikes I condemn it for one reason; It was “ ✅ done” after Syria was reported using Chemical Weapons on its Citizens. Why should Israel give a SHIT? I don’t . Regarding your quote from Exodus, show proof that it’s Israels intention to expand. Don’t like it that Israel exists? FUCK YOU ! :321:

Last edited:
  • Banned

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

If Israel was responsible for the Air Strikes I condemn it for one reason; It was “ ✅ done” after Syria was reported using Chemical Weapons on its Citizens. Why should Israel give a SHIT? I don’t . Regarding your quote from Exodus, show proof that it’s Israels intention to expand. Don’t like it that Israel exists? FUCK YOU ! :321:
No, little boy. What I don't like is Jewish Americans putting Israel's interests ahead of ours. If Israel is that goddam important to you, live there and leave us the fuck alone.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

No, little boy. What I don't like is Jewish Americans putting Israel's interests ahead of ours. If Israel is that goddam important to you, live there and leave us the fuck alone.

No, little ??? Prove that Jewish Americans are putting Israel’s Interests before ours. Don’t like it that JEWISH Americans live in this Country? Two words; HEIL HITLER. !!! Go FUCK yourself.

WWE style with pay per view. We can use the proceeds to cover some of the massive deficit Paul Ryan has created. Paul Ryan can be Trump's manager. Putin's manager can be an elderly version of that russian guy from the rocky movie.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Fake news peddled by one of the biggest douche bags on USMB. If a camel farts in the desert it blows north, a loser like you blames the JJJJOOOOOSSSS!

The US, France and UK have admitted they carried out the air raid and haven’t been shy about it. France isn’t shy about them having supplied the evidence that ASSSSad carried out the chemical attack. The JOOOOSSSS has nothing to do with it.

Seriously shoot yourself, you won’t be missed by anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

No we call you a delusional douche bag that wouldn’t know the truth if it hit you over the head with a sledge hammer. Easily dismissed fake news.

I pity your parents that have to give up their basement, so their 40 yr virgin son won’t end up homeless!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

we have an interest in syria.... an interest in not letting putin have it.

and the only reason Donald thought that timing was good was because it took attention away from his disgusting insane behavior for a minuted.

as for the Israel basing... I think you should go live on the Syrian border and see how that works for you.

You are wrong. First, France and Britain were on board and pushed for it, so don’t make it like Trump made this decision on his own.

The reason Trump green lit this boneheaded attack was because the GOP and Trump were backed into a corner when they utterly bashed Obama for doing nothing (as he should have) after ASSSSSad used chemical weapons right after he made the line in the sand speech.

csnelsen is a loser, but don’t always be so partisan it is very unbecoming

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

If Israel was responsible for the Air Strikes I condemn it for one reason; It was “ [emoji736] done” after Syria was reported using Chemical Weapons on its Citizens. Why should Israel give a SHIT? I don’t . Regarding your quote from Exodus, show proof that it’s Israels intention to expand. Don’t like it that Israel exists? FUCK YOU ! :321:

Lol csnelsen falls into the redneck mental midget group. He believe Jews are a different race of humans that are pure evil, yet he thinks Israel is try to protect Syrian citizens who were gases.

He is very ignorant!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

If Israel was responsible for the Air Strikes I condemn it for one reason; It was “ [emoji736] done” after Syria was reported using Chemical Weapons on its Citizens. Why should Israel give a SHIT? I don’t . Regarding your quote from Exodus, show proof that it’s Israels intention to expand. Don’t like it that Israel exists? FUCK YOU ! :321:

Lol the white supremacist mental midgets always resort to the Israel First argument when they are called out for the bullshit conspiracy theories against Israel.

Note to cocksucker, the biggest AMERICAN supporters of Israel are Evangelicals and not Jews. If Jews were then they would be Republicans.

American Jews tend to condemn Israel, they get skimming any time the Jews counter attack in Gaza, they demand Israel split it’s capital, they demand giving up Samaria and Judea. Yet it is the Evangelicals who back Israel when they counter attack, tell Israel not to give up one inch of land and back then more financially.

So get your head out of your ass.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Israel has absolutely no expansionist designs on Syria, and especially not because of the Bible. It would bring millions more Arabs under its control, and would be demographic suicide for Israel.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

No, little ??? Prove that Jewish Americans are putting Israel’s Interests before ours. Don’t like it that JEWISH Americans live in this Country? Two words; HEIL HITLER. !!! Go FUCK yourself.

If anything the Jews had proven they don’t put Israel first.
Proof:
(1) They vote Democrat and the the very antisemitic far left in percents similar to blacks. If they swung 90% for Republicans, then FL would be a fore sure win for the GOP and NY and NJ could be in play.
(2) They demand the insane split of Jerusalem!
(3) Many demand peace at all costs meaning allowing Palestinians to come to Israel.
(4) Many condemn Israel like rabid dogs - Finklenstein, Chomsky and Bernie Sanders

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Israel has absolutely no expansionist designs on Syria, and especially not because of the Bible. It would bring millions more Arabs under its control, and would be demographic suicide for Israel.
That's why they are having us kill them first.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Yawn. Heil Hitler to you too, Jew

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

That's why they are having us kill them first.

You are such a mental midget! A few Syrians getting killed is paving the way for Israel taking over?!?!? Seriously shoot yourself the word will be better off without you

Forum List

Back