Let's Attack Russia and be done with it.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
US: Chemical attacks make Syria top security risk

Russia supplied them and Russia can make more. Russia is standing in the way of removing Assad. If we're serious about the WMDs this is the proper course of action. We are told that their military is weak. There is no reason to hesitate.

Kill the snake by cutting off it's head.

Jake--Bode ? what do ya think ? This will punish em for messing with homos and we can swipe the Olympics right out from underneath em. They have oil and gas reserves out the wazo.

Last edited:
Duck, I'm relatively certain you don't want to die soon. I sense your frustration but please understand that Russian tech is still very much 1990's when it comes to launching nukes. Very few fail safes. I really don't want to be on the receiving end of an ICBM. To put this in perspective, back in the winter of 95, we launched a missile in Norway to study the northern lights. The Russians were obviously too stupid to have relayed our announcement of the event. Luckily, the drunk Boris Yetlsin with his hand on the football, simply couldn't believe this was a first strike and did no retaliate. That was responsible thinking for a drunk.

I do not believe that kind of luck will occur again. Engaging in a hot war with Russia will not end well.

Duck, I'm relatively certain you don't want to die soon. I sense your frustration but please understand that Russian tech is still very much 1990's when it comes to launching nukes. Very few fail safes. I really don't want to be on the receiving end of an ICBM. To put this in perspective, back in the winter of 95, we launched a missile in Norway to study the northern lights. The Russians were obviously too stupid to have relayed our announcement of the event. Luckily, the drunk Boris Yetlsin with his hand on the football, simply couldn't believe this was a first strike and did no retaliate. That was responsible thinking for a drunk.

I do not believe that kind of luck will occur again. Engaging in a hot war with Russia will not end well.

Ya and their early warning system detected a solar flare or something like it to. Thank God that the stand in button pusher didn't launch. It was a close call. I think they're bluffing and once they back down outta this they're screwed. We gottem right where we want em.

How do you stop the losing side from using nukes? Even if we agreed to keep it a conventional war, the loser will inevitably launch nukes as a last resort. Super powered nations don't go to war with each other, because no one can win that war.

Last edited:

Russia supplied them and Russia can make more. Russia is standing in the way of removing Assad. If we're serious about the WMDs this is the proper course of action. We are told that their military is weak. There is no reason to hesitate.

Jake--Bode ? what do ya think ? This will punish em for messing with homos and we can swipe the Olympics right out from underneath em. They have oil and gas reserves out the wazo.

If you've never been in combat, STFU!!

How do you stop the losing side from using nukes? Even if we agreed to keep it a conventional war, the loser will inevitably launch nukes as a last resort. Super powered nations don't go to war with each other, because no one can win that war.

so whats the difference with chemical weapons ? Didn't the Arabs plan for this to happen ?

M.A.D. aka Mutually-assured destruction.

if we launch a nuclear attack upon Russia they will respond with a nuclear attack.

Please tell Obama that. TYVM

so whats the difference with chemical weapons ? Didn't the Arabs plan for this to happen ?

STFU. Put some oven cleaner in your mouth, nose and eyes and call me back.

That's not fair. Some of the most stupid people I know have been in combat and they're now government leaches sucking on pain meds and weed. I do not despise them. I revere them and pity them.

I know 10 times more about why veterans were sent to war on a fools's errand than the average soldier. I find that reality sad.

It fucking pisses me the hell off that soldiers were sent to die for this bullshit.

But please, don't bring up this combat bullshit. That is a retarded defense and you're a special kind of pussy for bringing it up, punk.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

STFU. Put some oven cleaner in your mouth, nose and eyes and call me back.

Seriously---the "coalition with no name" that decided it's time to depose Assad didn't even consider the fact the sooner or later WMDs were gonna fly? WTF is up with that ?

Brass tacks time folks----you don't fuck with an ally of Russia without having to fear dealing with them. Is this REALLY what Obama is asking us to put up with ?

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel raised the possibility that Assad's chemical weapons stockpile, considered one of the world's largest, could be seized by his allies, including the Lebanon-based militant group Hezbollah. "We cannot afford for Hezbollah or any terrorist groups determined to strike the United States to have incentives to acquire or use these chemical weapons," Hagel told the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-chemical-attacks-syria-top-security-risk-190444746--politics.html

love this one---wmds Seized by allies ?? :cuckoo:

I'm 44 years old. I grew up fearing the bomb but I have never been more scared of this. I'm not worried about myself. I've traveled the world, been beat up, shot at, and kicked the guts out of twice as many people. Most of all, I have loved. I'm more concerned now than I have ever been that the major players will at the very least exchange nuclear weapon in a regional war.

This will not end well. Take it seriously. If I'm wrong, wonderful. Better safe than sorry.

Let's Attack Russia and be done with it.

nope.

Let's attack Iran NOW,and stop pussyfooting in the Middle East.

Attack the source of the problem and be done with the whole mess.

That would be the stupidest move in history.

I'm 44 years old. I grew up fearing the bomb but I have never been more scared of this. I'm not worried about myself. I've traveled the world, been beat up, shot at, and kicked the guts out of twice as many people. Most of all, I have loved. I'm more concerned now than I have ever been that the major players will at the very least exchange nuclear weapon in a regional war.

This will not end well. Take it seriously. If I'm wrong, wonderful. Better safe than sorry.

I'm older that you bro----my neighborhood sirens went off when I was a kid and I looked up for missiles. I breathed a sigh of relief when the only thing I saw were tornados.

WTF are we doing challenging Russia ?

That would be the stupidest move in history.

Well that's what Obama is asking us to do---make no mistake about it.

Forum List

Back