The left wont be able to prove it now that Team Trump concluded with Russia

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
The only way the conclusion would fly with Russia if the sanctions were eased ..or removed...

Haley on Russia and Iran: 'I don't think anything is off the table' - CNNPolitics.com

"We're calling (Russia and Iran) out," Haley told "State of the Union" anchor Jake Tapper. "But I don't think anything is off the table at this point. I think what you're going to see is strong leadership. You're going to continue to see the United States act when we need to act."
Haley's comments came after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told lawmakers he would look into stepping up sanctions on both countries, whose leadership supports Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who US officials say is responsible for a chemical weapons attack against civilians last week.

What does "concluded with Russia" mean?

And what?

con·clude
kənˈklo͞od/
verb
past tense: concluded; past participle:concluded
  1. 1.
    bring (something) to an end.
    "they conclude their study with these words"
    synonyms: finish, end, draw to a close,be over, stop, cease More

2. 2.
    arrive at a judgment or opinion by reasoning.
    "the doctors concluded that Esther had suffered a stroke"
    synonyms: deduce, infer, gather, judge,decide, conjecture, surmise,extrapolate, figure, reckon
    "I concluded that he was rather unpleasant"

The only way the conclusion would fly with Russia if the sanctions were eased ..or removed...

Haley on Russia and Iran: 'I don't think anything is off the table' - CNNPolitics.com

"We're calling (Russia and Iran) out," Haley told "State of the Union" anchor Jake Tapper. "But I don't think anything is off the table at this point. I think what you're going to see is strong leadership. You're going to continue to see the United States act when we need to act."
Haley's comments came after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told lawmakers he would look into stepping up sanctions on both countries, whose leadership supports Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who US officials say is responsible for a chemical weapons attack against civilians last week.

^ Functionally illiterate.

^ Functionally illiterate.

^ can't comprehend shit

What ever... What else would have Trump gave them if he wanted Russia's help in the election?

Your case is gone.

The case for what? Are you confusing the word collusion with concluded?

^ and these posters are two prime examples why the left can never figure out what Trump is saying...

To snobbish for your own good and that's why the working men hates your dumb fucking ass.

Yep, that is exactly right, if Trump doesn't make a move on sanctions and if his admin takes Russian cyber warfare seriously then Russian Connection becomes moot.

Those are big IFs of course as there is nothing at this point that is counter to Trump eventually coming to negotiating table with Russians and bringing Lift Sanctions chips with him. In fact, recent events do nothing but give Trump "urgency!" excuses to come to that table sooner rather than later.

What ever... What else would have Trump gave them if he wanted Russia's help in the election?

Your case is gone.

^ and these posters are two prime examples why the left can never figure out what Trump is saying...

To snobbish for your own good and that's why the working men hates your dumb fucking ass.

Your OP and thread title is incoherent. There is nothing snobbish about expecting a poster on a message board to be coherent and knowing the definitions of words they are using. And you do not speak for the "working man" sir. You are just too embarrassed and arrogant to admit you posted a thread title and OP that makes absolutely no sense because of your lack of knowledge about the talking point word being used by trump and his supporters, endlessly, to confuse and muddy the narrative. Collusion is the key word in that propaganda campaign, not concluded.
In addition, you seem to lack any understanding of how sanctions work, how they are fluid, or that they are routinely expanded in the case of Russia.

Your case is gone.

It's in no way snobbish to expect grown people to be able to read and write competently.

The investigation is on what has happened in the past, during the primaries and during the election cycle.....

If coordinating with the Russians took place during that period, then it took place, period. If it did not take place during that period, then it didn't, period.

What is going on now, has nothing to do with this investigation of the past.

The investigation is on what has happened in the past, during the primaries and during the election cycle.....

If coordinating with the Russians took place during that period, then it took place, period. If it did not take place during that period, then it didn't, period.

What is going on now, has nothing to do with this investigation of the past.

Should you even have to explain that?

OP creates a non-existent standard of proof.

The act of collusion will be the required legal standard for criminal charges, not the result or non-result of collusion.

Forum List

Back