The left wont be able to prove it now that Team Trump concluded with Russia

What does "concluded with Russia" mean?

What ever... What else would have Trump gave them if he wanted Russia's help in the election?

Your case is gone.

The case for what? Are you confusing the word collusion with concluded?

^ and these posters are two prime examples why the left can never figure out what Trump is saying...

To snobbish for your own good and that's why the working men hates your dumb fucking ass.

It's in no way snobbish to expect grown people to be able to read and write competently.

What ever... What else would have Trump gave them if he wanted Russia's help in the election?

Your case is gone.

^ and these posters are two prime examples why the left can never figure out what Trump is saying...

To snobbish for your own good and that's why the working men hates your dumb fucking ass.

It's in no way snobbish to expect grown people to be able to read and write competently.

Yes it is, you fucking act like this is a god damn thesis, it is not, only people with no retorts, no deduction and reasoning goes for attacking the messenger and not the message,

Your case is gone.

Your case is gone.

Yes it is, you fucking act like this is a god damn thesis, it is not, only people with no retorts, no deduction and reasoning goes for attacking the messenger and not the message,

I attacked it all.
The message is equally retarded.

The only way Trump gets out from under the Russian scrutiny is for the investigation to conclude no wrongdoing by him personally.

Your case is gone.

Your case is gone.

I attacked it all.

The only way Trump gets out from under the Russian scrutiny is for the investigation to conclude no wrongdoing by him personally.

Yes you did, people like me work 10~15 hour plus days just use these political and news forums to relax wind down or fuck off at work to pass time.

We don't sit here and write a novel...

So now you want to answer the OP? Again the only way it can be proven he did was if Putin and Russia got anything in return... The biggest things are the sanctions that is crippling Russia financially ..

Other then that you have zip, zadda nothing, it's not a against the law to "wish"a foreign government to release criminal activity by a was ranking US official..

I attacked it all.

Yes you did, people like me work 10~15 hour plus days just use these political and news forums to relax wind down or fuck off at work to pass time.

So now you want to answer the OP? Again the only way it can be proven he did was if Putin and Russia got anything in return... The biggest things are the sanctions that is crippling Russia financially ..

Other then that you have zip, zadda nothing, it's not a against the law to "wish"a foreign government to release criminal activity by a was ranking US official..

I answered your OP, dope
I don't give a shit what you do. It's no excuse.
You write like a child.

Again. I have no idea WTF you are trying to say.

just because Trump sent 59 missiles to Syria doesn't mean the Trump/Russia investigation is over OR forgotten .. it's just not the headline anymore.

but play dumb anyway, it suits you.

I attacked it all.

I have concluded that you know nothing about the complexities of the sanctions and so you are talking out of your ass.
www.treasury.com/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/ukraine.aspx
It is even more complicated than knowing the difference between "concluded" and "collusion".

Forum List

Back