let the illegals be all they can be.

well we will see , world at war , USA becoming third worldy , college kids living in their parents basement , no decent jobs to be found , yep , looks peachy keen to me Ace !! Forgot to mention but Arms race in the middle east , thanks mrobama !!

well we will see , world at war , USA becoming third worldy , college kids living in their parents basement , no decent jobs to be found , yep , looks peachy keen to me Ace !! Forgot to mention but Arms race in the middle east , thanks mrobama !!
Yes we will see. You might not being old. Your 3rd world is more like our diversity. College kids that live in their parents basements is not a bad thing. Makes the family closer. Jobs are for people without options. Youngsters are smarter and operate their own businesses instead of working to make wealthy people wealthier. Arms race in the ME is no different than the other arms races America and Russia did. Face it youre just a bitter...and old.

except that the parents probably doesn't like it as they'd like to retire and maybe move on rather than being tied to a college graduate that's in debt and can't get a good job or any job . Arms race in the middle east is different than the arms race with Russia because in the middle east you will be dealing with 'iranian' shia sect muslim 12ers rather than Russian that were deterred by a policy of MAD Ace !!

and like I said , third worldy , looks like your getting it and are going to get more Ace !!

except that the parents probably doesn't like it as they'd like to retire and maybe move on rather than being tied to a college graduate that's in debt and can't get a good job or any job . Arms race in the middle east is different than the arms race with Russia because in the middle east you will be dealing with 'iranian' shia sect muslim 12ers rather than Russian that were deterred by a policy of MAD Ace !!
Sounds like the logic of an old person about to die. Must be tough to deal with when there is nothing you can do about it.

like I say , third worldy Ace , your kids will feel it !! iran will love it , thanks to mrobama !!

hope you kids do too , kinda funny , no upward mobility , no good paying jobs , livin in the basement , riding the skateboard to the welfare office . Yep , cool ehh Ace ? Thankyou mrobamma !!

hope you kids do too , kinda funny , no upward mobility , no good paying jobs , livin in the basement , riding the skateboard to the welfare office . Yep , cool ehh Ace ? Thankyou mrobamma !!
All my kids are set for life. Hell, my grandkids are set for life when I have some. Thanks Obama!

yeah sure they are Ace , well what about other young Americans in the third world he11hole that 'YOU PEOPLE' are building . Your world is nothing like my world of good jobs , good wages , upward mobility , nice cars , best healthcare , nice motorcycles , nice homes and property . All your kids generation has is skateboards , hooded sweatshirts , ball caps , tattoos and body piercings . Really kinda funny Ace !!

and like I said , third worldy , looks like your getting it and are going to get more Ace !!
I love people of color Skippy. I welcome your 3rd worldly. Need some color in this country.
That's nice that you love them. What's not so nice is that the magic Kenyan can't adequately care for our military veterans, rebuild infrastructure in this country but he can find time and money to illegally resettle illegal aliens.

thing with Ace is that he seems to be racist in his way of thinking Hollie . I don't mind as I'm happy to see him express his point of view no matter what . Just gotta know whats being dealt with I guess .

yeah sure they are Ace , well what about other young Americans in the third world he11hole that 'YOU PEOPLE' are building . Your world is nothing like my world of good jobs , good wages , upward mobility , nice cars , best healthcare , nice motorcycles , nice homes and property . All your kids generation has is skateboards , hooded sweatshirts , ball caps , tattoos and body piercings . Really kinda funny Ace !!
They will enjoy the 3rd worldlyness as well. Give it a rest dinosaur. Your kind and your thought patterns are gone.
laugh.gif

I love people of color Skippy. I welcome your 3rd worldly. Need some color in this country.
That's nice that you love them. What's not so nice is that the magic Kenyan can't adequately care for our military veterans, rebuild infrastructure in this country but he can find time and money to illegally resettle illegal aliens.
I know its nice. Military veterans were mistreated in this country before your POTUS was born so give the blame to the magic white guys prior to him taking office. The illegal alien issue is a dire one that needs to be solved. You dont like the solution then move to another country or tough it out.

a little info for you Ace , --- RICK BERMAN Minimum wage hike cuts off career ladder - Washington Times --- like I say , its quite the he11hole that YOU PEOPLE are building . Ok with me though as I'm just an interested observer Ace !!
A little info for you Skippy. You suffer from the same fear many worker bees suffer from. You worry more about wages than profits. Thats a terrible philosophy to have in life. it keeps you fearful and limited. You need to drop the industrial age thinking and get with the information age way of thinking. Being an old guy doesnt mean you have to be a slave to your employer because you have no options.

no fear Ace , I have what I want , can afford and pay for , might be rich for all you know , might be retired living off the social security payments made by the minimum wage hip hoppers working at 'mc donalds' . Yeah , no fear here Ace !!

Forum List

Back