let the illegals be all they can be.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm all for allowing non-citizens into our armed forces just because no other country in the world has done it. Maybe they think it is bad idea to allow people of foreign countries to defend their country. What if Spain allowed Portuguese citizens into their army and a war broke out between them. Those Portuguese soldiers will fight for Spain just as much for their own country. They won't betray Spain whatsoever so they should allow 80% of thei army to be made up of Portuguese citizens. I wonder what the outcome of that war would be.

think you are being sarcastic again SuperD . Then again what about an 'isis' brigade patrolling the streets of say 'los angeles' or Chicago !!

I'm all for allowing non-citizens into our armed forces just because no other country in the world has done it. Maybe they think it is bad idea to allow people of foreign countries to defend their country. What if Spain allowed Portuguese citizens into their army and a war broke out between them. Those Portuguese soldiers will fight for Spain just as much for their own country. They won't betray Spain whatsoever so they should allow 80% of thei army to be made up of Portuguese citizens. I wonder what the outcome of that war would be.
I served with a lot of non-US citizens in our military. Ethiopians, Filipinos, Brits, Mexicans, Canadians, you name it. A lot of them did it precisely so they could naturalize.

We have been letting non-citizens join the Army for a while now (at least 1980's from personal experience).

2005brief_list_page5.jpg

Clueless OP is clueless.

:rolleyes:

• Banned
I served with a lot of non-US citizens in our military. Ethiopians, Filipinos, Brits, Mexicans, Canadians, you name it. A lot of them did it precisely so they could naturalize.

We should go beyond that and allow dual citizenship because we all know that two is better than one. Just think about it. He should have twice as much loyalty than people loyal to this country.

I would rather put the emphasis on legal immigration, instead of trying to excuse illegal immigration or sweep it under the rug. I do NOT except illegal immigration nor do I want to see illegal aliens exploited by rich white demuplicans selling out this country. This isn't a game.

You should know already, it was a war between Spain and England which resulted in the Great Armada....being defeated...

We should go beyond that and allow dual citizenship because we all know that two is better than one. Just think about it. He should have twice as much loyalty than people loyal to this country.
Their are also people with dual citizenship in the military. They just are not able to get a high security clearance. You dont seem to know very much.

We have been letting non-citizens join the Army for a while now (at least 1980's from personal experience).
and its a bad idea , all they do is join for a reward of pay and citizenship . Icall them mercenaries ready to shoot whoever they are told to shoot Phoneix .

Only if used as cannon fodder.....

Their are also people with dual citizenship in the military. They just are not able to get a high security clearance. You dont seem to know very much.
and dual citizenship shouldn't be allowed Ace !!

and dual citizenship shouldn't be allowed Ace !!
Says who Skippy? You? :laugh:

well good Ace , you and your kids are apt to be rewarded with the society that you are building !!

Forum List

Back