let the illegals be all they can be.

and no bitterness either Ace , the future looks very interesting to me as I follow events as they unfold in the USA and around the world !!

not saying that the sky is falling , its not falling , not for me and most of my generation Ace . As my parents lived in the Best Times in America I lived with them . Nowadays I also live in pretty good times but I'm mostly talking about the future . You don't hear me crying about my situation . I'm simply warning about the future that you mrobama supporters are building Ace !!

he11 , I have a few mororcycles , couple cars , nice rural place to live , full belly , walking around money , decent health , pretty wife that knows how to cook . Heck , I'm not crying about anything Ace

not saying that the sky is falling , its not falling , not for me and most of my generation Ace . As my parents lived in the Best Times in America I lived with them . Nowadays I also live in pretty good times but I'm mostly talking about the future . You don't hear me crying about my situation . I'm simply warning about the future that you mrobama supporters are building Ace !!
Thats just what chicken little did. Of course you are crying.
itsok.gif

he11 , I have a few mororcycles , couple cars , nice rural place to live , full belly , walking around money , decent health , pretty wife that knows how to cook . Heck , I'm not crying about anything Ace
Sure you do Skippy. You dont have to try and impress me. It only lets me know you feel insecure.
itsok.gif

just watch the future as it unfolds , we'll both see what happens Ace !!

and like I said , third worldy , looks like your getting it and are going to get more Ace !!
I love people of color Skippy. I welcome your 3rd worldly. Need some color in this country.
That's nice that you love them. What's not so nice is that the magic Kenyan can't adequately care for our military veterans, rebuild infrastructure in this country but he can find time and money to illegally resettle illegal aliens.
I know its nice. Military veterans were mistreated in this country before your POTUS was born so give the blame to the magic white guys prior to him taking office. The illegal alien issue is a dire one that needs to be solved. You dont like the solution then move to another country or tough it out.
That's quite a dance around the issue you failed to address. The fact is, the magic Kenyan is unilaterally flaunting the law. In spite of your failure to address that fact, the really remarkable ignorance on the part of those who promote lawlessness is the disregard of the magic Kenyan's administration for secure borders, protection of Americans and and their security.
and like I said , third worldy , looks like your getting it and are going to get more Ace !!
I love people of color Skippy. I welcome your 3rd worldly. Need some color in this country.
That's nice that you love them. What's not so nice is that the magic Kenyan can't adequately care for our military veterans, rebuild infrastructure in this country but he can find time and money to illegally resettle illegal aliens.
I know its nice. Military veterans were mistreated in this country before your POTUS was born so give the blame to the magic white guys prior to him taking office. The illegal alien issue is a dire one that needs to be solved. You dont like the solution then move to another country or tough it out.
Of course you know it's nice. It's nice that Obama unilaterally breaks the law, that he ignores the failing systems that are designed to assist American veterans.

It's nice that the Obama administration fails to address secure borders which protects American lives and property.

Homeland Security loses track of 1 million foreigners report could hurt immigration deal - Washington Times

Lawlessness, incompetence, disregard of American values and ethics. It's nice that you promote such things and a failed president who cares not a whit.

That's quite a dance around the issue you failed to address. The fact is, the magic Kenyan is unilaterally flaunting the law. In spite of your failure to address that fact, the really remarkable ignorance on the part of those who promote lawlessness is the disregard of the magic Kenyan's administration for secure borders, protection of Americans and and their security.
Of course you know it's nice. It's nice that Obama unilaterally breaks the law, that he ignores the failing systems that are designed to assist American veterans.

It's nice that the Obama administration fails to address secure borders which protects American lives and property.

Homeland Security loses track of 1 million foreigners report could hurt immigration deal - Washington Times

Lawlessness, incompetence, disregard of American values and ethics. It's nice that you promote such things and a failed president who cares not a whit.
Like I said. If you dont like our country you can move. The people have spoken.

if talking to me Hollie , I say that its looks good to me because its simply interesting to watch what happens . As said by you , mrobama breaks laws and does as he likes , I interesting for me to watch .

What people have spoken? Where have the American public spoken about allowing the southern border to be unsecured?

Really, sweety, you make completely unsupportable comments and remain clueless about the illegal acts of Obama.

How's this for "nice"?

"U.S. officials have little idea whether some illegal immigrants commit crimes or flee from authorities after being set free by law enforcement, a new report has found."

Read more: ICE s risk assessment on illegal immigrants not effective IG report finds - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

What people have spoken? Where have the American public spoken about allowing the southern border to be unsecured?

Really, sweety, you make completely unsupportable comments and remain clueless about the illegal acts of Obama.

How's this for "nice"?

"U.S. officials have little idea whether some illegal immigrants commit crimes or flee from authorities after being set free by law enforcement, a new report has found."

Read more: ICE s risk assessment on illegal immigrants not effective IG report finds - Washington Times
The people elected your POTUS.....twice. Suck on it but dont choke.

I am watching. It looks pretty good like I pointed out earlier.
What looks good to you about breaking the law?
Who told you breaking the law looks good?
You did. Are you not aware that the U.S. has a process (they're called... you know..... laws) for immigration that are totally ignored by Obama?

You find that "nice"?
Do you have a quote where I said this. Link or it never happened.

How's this for "nice"?

The people elected your POTUS.....twice. Suck on it but dont choke.
Americans never voted for Obamas unilateral move to abandon adherence to this nations immigration laws.

Are you really this clueless regarding the lack of control of the southern border?

You did. Are you not aware that the U.S. has a process (they're called... you know..... laws) for immigration that are totally ignored by Obama?

You find that "nice"?
That's quite the backstroke. Tell us about "nice" when a sitting president flaunts the immigration laws of the nation he is supposed to protect and serve.

You find that "nice"?

Here's some "niceness" for you.

U.S. Frees 36,007 Illegal Aliens With Serious Criminal Convictions
MAY 13, 2014

Forum List

Back