Lena Dunham: Election Of Donald Trump Made Me Stop Eating

I think she was a writer on some lesbian show on HBO,which got cancelled.

Other than that her hobbies include molesting her little sister and bragging about it in print. And campaigning for Hilldabeast.

Oh, she sounds like a gem.

She sure don't look like a gem.
More like a blob of play doh :)

You have to understand, to Leftists she is sexy....I saw on a feed Mooch Obama thinks she is a "sex symbol"...no, just no
Yep. And she is not much better at "empowerment" since men not paying her attention or men doing better than her make her so depressed she can't eat.

She's batshit crazy and for the life of me I don't know why she thinks she is relevant

She should starve to death in what? Another three weeks? What does she do again?

Other than that her hobbies include molesting her little sister and bragging about it in print. And campaigning for Hilldabeast.

She also likes posting nude pictures of herself online in the name of women's empowerment if you are interested.

I don't know who would be...but you never know.

That would be a big pass here.

She should starve to death in what? Another three weeks? What does she do again?

She also likes posting nude pictures of herself online in the name of women's empowerment if you are interested.

I don't know who would be...but you never know.

O.K.

There went my appetite.

Forum List

Back