The prosecutor, Fani Willis, defended a judge’s recent ruling that she could continue leading the election interference case against Donald J. Trump.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Georgia Trump Prosecutor Urges Appeals Court to Decline Disqualification Case

The prosecutor, Fani Willis, defended a judge’s recent ruling that she could continue leading the election interference case against Donald J. Trump.

It's simply incredible how this woman has stood up to such bs and ridicule, yet keeps on winning.

So many people, including members here have written her off every step of the way. She's a true fight, a real counter puncher to Trump's sucker punching tactics.

She’s already ruined, gorilla gripping an employee when she ran for office against that exact thing. Low class ghetto slut.

I almost forgot: members here:

MAGA Macho Man "It's over for them. The Georgia Senate has now requested all texts between Fani and Nathan Wade and will push them to step down."

MarathonMike "They will invoke the "It's a Black thing you don't understand" defense. The Georgia state bar will crumble and ask for forgiveness."

excalibur "Fani Willis [Sunday Morning] Going Down."

MAGA Macho Man thread

Robert W "It was not the Governments case, it was Fanni Willis case. She had got the job making promises to jail Trump. That was wrong on her part." "If you really are interested, check into a live session of her hearing."

justoffal "She will be removed because there is no other option at this point. The conflict of interest is very clear as is the corruption."

and these people were all wrong, wrong, wrong yet again:

The Duke "You roll with that, cupcake. :itsok: She is going to be removed." "Misuse of office."

"Seriously, fucktard: The dumb bitch is trying to use RICO laws that Rudy Giuliani formulated when they"

"do not apply at all in this instance. :slap:"

"Egregious misuse of the law."

"And then there's this, too. Supremacy Clause and prejudice, dumbass."

justoffal "After Willis's removed and she will be..... More likely she'll step aside"

She’s already ruined, gorilla gripping an employee when she ran for office against that exact thing. Low class ghetto slut.
You lose. Fani wins again, and again, and again. :yes_text12:

Fulton board says it doesn’t have jurisdiction over Fani Willis ethics complaints. Dumb fucking rightwing groups.

Fulton County ethics board drops Fani Willis complaints from hearing

You lose. Fani wins again, and again, and again. :yes_text12:

Fulton board says it doesn’t have jurisdiction over Fani Willis ethics complaints. Dumb fucking rightwing groups.

Fulton County ethics board drops Fani Willis complaints from hearing

I haven’t lost anything, Prostatees-stretched. Nice try, though.

It's simply incredible how this woman has stood up to such bs and ridicule, yet keeps on winning.

So many people, including members here have written her off every step of the way. She's a true fight, a real counter puncher to Trump's sucker punching tactics.
She is basically what they imagine their orange god is. Brilliant, successful, tough, etc.

Keep screeching! This is fun!

Lol. She didn't "win" anything, she filed a motion opposing the appeal of McAfee's decision.

Naturally. One side appeals, the other side answers, the court rules.

Her "wins" to date consist of:
1. six of the felony counts dismissed, and
2. her lead prosecutor disqualified, and
3. multiple rebukes from the court over her conduct

Her only real win is that the case hasn't been dismissed in it's entirety.
And McAffee left that possibility open in his other ruling, he just said they needed to develop the factual record.

If Fulton County says their ethics rules don't apply to State constitutional positions, that is a pretty broad category. If that's how they want it, so be it. Willis still has to deal with the GA Bar and the Legislature.

This is just procedural stuff.

In McAffee's decision, he said he would certify an appeal- and he did. I see no reason for the appeals court not to hear it. They could grant Willis's motion and just let McAffee's ruling stand, or they may deny her motion and hear the appeal, and still let McAffee's ruling stand. Or they could overturn him and disqualify Willis, or they could put Wade back on the case- it's entirely up to them...

Lol. She didn't "win" anything, she filed a motion opposing the appeal of McAfee's decision.

Naturally. One side appeals, the other side answers, the court rules.

Her "wins" to date consist of:
1. six of the felony counts dismissed, and
2. her lead prosecutor disqualified, and
3. multiple rebukes from the court over her conduct

Her only real win is that the case hasn't been dismissed in it's entirety.
And McAffee left that possibility open in his other ruling, he just said they needed to develop the factual record.

If Fulton County says their ethics rules don't apply to State constitutional positions, that is a pretty broad category. If that's how they want it, so be it. Willis still has to deal with the GA Bar and the Legislature.

This is just procedural stuff.

In McAffee's decision, he said he would certify an appeal- and he did. I see no reason for the appeals court not to hear it. They could grant Willis's motion and just let McAffee's ruling stand, or they may deny her motion and hear the appeal, and still let McAffee's ruling stand. Or they could overturn him and disqualify Willis, or they could put Wade back on the case- it's entirely up to them...
She has not been removed, which you people said she would be. There was no conflict of interests as you people said there was. Trial is gonna happen, as it hasn't been dismissed.

Willis si staying on the case. You're clueless. Why? Wade cannot replace her as he is not a DA. He could've been allowed to stay and been working under another DA.

You people keep losing and calling it winning. Go ahead. Follow Trump's example. See how most everyone around him ends up holding the bag.

DHyMJsjUwAA4rBX.jpg

She has not been removed, which you people said she would be. There was no conflict of interests as you people said there was. Trial is gonna happen, as it hasn't been dismissed.
I never said she would be removed dipshit.

The trial judge said there was an appearance of impropriety, and that it was created by her specific conduct. He said there was an "odor of mendacity" about the case.

Her conduct in the courtroom was a complete embarrassment and her explanations were laughable to say the least.
Willis si staying on the case. You're clueless. Why? Wade cannot replace her as he is not a DA. He could've been allowed to stay and been working under another DA.
I never said Wade would replace her dipshit.

You don't know if she will stay or not. The appeals court will decide that, and you are not one of them.

I personally want her to stay. If she is removed, there is a risk of a competent prosecutor being assigned.
You people keep losing and calling it winning. Go ahead. Follow Trump's example. See how most everyone around him ends up holding the bag.
Your ignorance of process led you to totally misinterpret or misrepresent her motion as some kind of "win", which is just plain idiotic. If she hadn't filed, the decision to hear the appeal would have been automatic.

But if you want a prediction, I will say that if she keeps on "winning" like she has been, Trump doesn't have much to worry about at all.

I never said she would be removed dipshit.

The trial judge said there was an appearance of impropriety, and that it was created by her specific conduct. He said there was an "odor of mendacity" about the case.

Her conduct in the courtroom was a complete embarrassment and her explanations were laughable to say the least.

I never said Wade would replace her dipshit.

You don't know if she will stay or not. The appeals court will decide that, and you are not one of them.

I personally want her to stay. If she is removed, there is a risk of a competent prosecutor being assigned.

Your ignorance of process led you to totally misinterpret or misrepresent her motion as some kind of "win", which is just plain idiotic. If she hadn't filed, the decision to hear the appeal would have been automatic.

But if you want a prediction, I will say that if she keeps on "winning" like she has been, Trump doesn't have much to worry about at all.
bullshit

Forum List

Back