Lena Dunham: Election Of Donald Trump Made Me Stop Eating

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It was supposed to make her move to Canada too.

upload_2017-2-7_9-7-35.png

Lena Dunham Tells Howard Stern the 'Soul-Crushing Pain' of Trump's Election Made Her Lose Weight

Meh...the cow needed to lose a few pounds.

Seriously, why does anyone care what this perverted freak spews?

She should starve to death in what? Another three weeks? What does she do again?

To give her credit, she once did attempt to leave to go to Canada.
View attachment 111185

LMAO Good one buddy and yep, she could stand to lose a few pounds.

Guess saying you're moving to Canada if Trump wins doesn't mean much especially when you are still in the US inflicting your bullshit on everyone.

I never heard of the broad and wouldn't go out of my way to see her either.

Hope she keeps her promise and inflicts herself on those poor Canadians. LOL

She should starve to death in what? Another three weeks? What does she do again?
I think she was a writer on some lesbian show on HBO,which got cancelled.

Other than that her hobbies include molesting her little sister and bragging about it in print. And campaigning for Hilldabeast.

Ha ha!

She look like old babushka lady from Mother Russia!

Ha ha!

Misogyny is much fun like cracking skulls of homos!

Very good!

Other than that her hobbies include molesting her little sister and bragging about it in print. And campaigning for Hilldabeast.

Oh, she sounds like a gem.
She also likes posting nude pictures of herself online in the name of women's empowerment if you are interested.

I don't know who would be...but you never know.

She also likes posting nude pictures of herself online in the name of women's empowerment if you are interested.

I don't know who would be...but you never know.

Nude pictures of that cow??

Good Lord who the hell would want to see that??

Talk about eye bleach.

She sure don't look like a gem.
More like a blob of play doh :)

You have to understand, to Leftists she is sexy....I saw on a feed Mooch Obama thinks she is a "sex symbol"...no, just no

You have to understand, to Leftists she is sexy....I saw on a feed Mooch Obama thinks she is a "sex symbol"...no, just no
Yep. And she is not much better at "empowerment" since men not paying her attention or men doing better than her make her so depressed she can't eat.

Forum List

Back