Legal marijuana

You say you are very responsible. Would someone that knows you say that you were responsible?

I recently got promoted at my job. I have my own house. Car. Motorcycle. Money in the bank. My son is well taken care of. I fulfill my obligations.
If you lose yourself to pot, you have major problems and it isnt the flower you are ingesting.[/QUOTE]

^^^This^^^

Mods I dont know how to put a link to this or what would be a appropriate link .
Im just curious how people feel about it.

First I dont smoke pot or use any drug . i dis try pot years ago and didnt find it to be the devils lettace as some call it.
Im ok with medical pot and feel recreational use is ok same rules as dwi which crea3t a issue.

I think trump would support it and thats my wuestion will he and should he.

Next how would it affect drug cartels and the economic influance of america.
You have never taken and aspirin? That is a drug....
I dont use drugs to get high I take insulin 3 times a dey. There is a differance moon pisz
To drug users everyone takes drugs. Everyone uses to get high. The household schizoid has been sneaking and stealing my prescription for industrial strength blood thinner. She thought she would confront me with my anti depressant use. I told her I don't take anti depressants. I told her those pills were for my bone marrow. I did not tell her what they were. I thought about warning her not to get a cut then decided to shut up about it. She can smoke more dope and forget what I told her.

They changed that word to plutocracy so it doesn't sound as bad.

Either way the mofderate vote still screaming about giving the government new powers to force us to consume a supplier's pharmaceutical products at the barrel of a gun.

Yet weed is the devil. lolol.

Either way the mofderate vote still screaming about giving the government new powers to force us to consume a supplier's pharmaceutical products at the barrel of a gun.

There is a movement to go back to natural remedy medicines since the govt. and big pharma can't compete with that.

Mods I dont know how to put a link to this or what would be a appropriate link .

First I dont smoke pot or use any drug . i dis try pot years ago and didnt find it to be the devils lettace as some call it.
Im ok with medical pot and feel recreational use is ok same rules as dwi which crea3t a issue.

You have never taken and aspirin? That is a drug....
I dont use drugs to get high I take insulin 3 times a dey. There is a differance moon pisz
To drug users everyone takes drugs. Everyone uses to get high. The household schizoid has been sneaking and stealing my prescription for industrial strength blood thinner. She thought she would confront me with my anti depressant use. I told her I don't take anti depressants. I told her those pills were for my bone marrow. I did not tell her what they were. I thought about warning her not to get a cut then decided to shut up about it. She can smoke more dope and forget what I told her.
giphy.gif

Someone threatened to shoot you if you refused to take a drug?

Turn that dealer over to the police.

There is a movement to go back to natural remedy medicines since the govt. and big pharma can't compete with that.

most people dont realize that most modern medicines are based on natural remedies that have been around for centuries,,,

they have been synthesized for mass production and profit,,,

thats not what he said dumbass,,,

Jimson weed makes a tea that tastes just like licorice.

Forced to consume a pharmaceutical product at the barrel of a gun is exactly what he said.

Forced to consume a pharmaceutical product at the barrel of a gun is exactly what he said.
everything the government forces is at the barrel of a gun,,,

and by outlawing everything but big pharma is force backed up by a gun

its not about what they force you to take but what they ban you from taking

Jimson weed makes a tea that tastes just like licorice.
I know and I rather loathe licorice..

Pot is the gateway drug...Most people who are liberal use drugs, why else do they vote the way they do. When more liberals kill themselves with harder drugs, that makes the world a better place. Just like with Abortion, when all the liberals have aborted their last baby, there will be no more abortions, and the world will be a better place...

Marijuana Has Proven to Be a Gateway Drug - NYTimes.com

andaronjim <--------libertarian/conservative. You want to kill yourself, that is your choice, just dont take anyone else with you...

Hogwash, most all heroin users started with cigarettes and alcohol.

Pot is the gateway drug...Most people who are liberal use drugs, why else do they vote the way they do. When more liberals kill themselves with harder drugs, that makes the world a better place. Just like with Abortion, when all the liberals have aborted their last baby, there will be no more abortions, and the world will be a better place...

Marijuana Has Proven to Be a Gateway Drug - NYTimes.com

andaronjim <--------libertarian/conservative. You want to kill yourself, that is your choice, just dont take anyone else with you...

Hogwash, most all heroin users started with cigarettes and alcohol.
And don't forget sex...

Back in the 1970s marijuana was not as strong as it is today with all the genetically altered specimens on the shelf. So with the higher amounts of THC,

What? Genetically altered. Where? I mean where can I get a .....never mind. LOL.

Sorry but THC in the 70's was just as strong as it is today. The shit that they were selling in the 70's was mostly Low Grade Mexican (at least where I was). That's the lower third of the plant. Low in kief. You had to smoke a lot back then, but it was only 10 bucks an ounce, but lots of seeds. We grew up and demanded better buds, and we got them. But Genetically Modified Cannabis?

capers mmmmmm flowers

im a smoker , and used to run on single malt ..not in a drunken way ...if you drive shitfaced like an illegal alien you deserve whats coming to you .while the person you killed in a head on did not....
Maybe did some blow ....not anymore

Ive never been to rehab .for what? i gave it up myself ...some need it some dont

Never stole for any of my habits and was "functional " work work work work WORK

mary jane today i buy an ounce at a time an throw it in the bathroom drawer under the sink

i have a lot of natural energy ....it mellows me out ...long term habitual use can make you go a little bonkers ..or so they say. youll be old anyway who cares.
LIGHT ME up WHILE YOU CHANGE MY DIAPER

the beer place i hang out they smoke the herbs in the back an DO shots of moonshine like its legal ..with off duty cops hangin out ar the bar ...no one cares
just of course no driving hammered...no ones playing that shit ...shit ill kick yer ass for it

cocaine and heroin bad news
i had a friend the heroin got him .died in some rat trap in alphabet city ....no one could do shit for him .
a few years ago i broke my leg really bad skiing ...they put me on the oxys right after surgery ..ZOMBIE time!!! ...I can understand how some people get hooked
but i was more of a cocaine guy

never did meth or heroin .......shrooms and mesc in HIGH school ...i went to the Halloween parade on shrooms ...when it was still crazy and fun

ssri's should all be banned...what do mass shooters seem to have in common? besides being bat shit crazy ? ssri's

prohibition on grass doesnt work BUT GUN OWNERS BE CAREFUL !!! in Hawaii ...i think it was Hawaii
They wanted to take away law abiding gun owners weapons after they signed up for the gov weed card.
Check yer local /state laws if youre in a state where its legalized for Rec/Med

if they legalize here I ain't signing up for shit!
down here in TN we have dry towns for booze ....where they make Jack Daniels is a dry town

hillbilly's grow some great weed ...hillbillys are good at everything !
IN nyc they grow it indoors all over the place in warehouses ...they get busted all the time and some are not exactly tiny operations

humans have been medicating themselves for thousands of years ...monkeys sitting in trees figured out how to get high of some freaky millipedes ...or centipedes ...whatever they are

junkey monkey s

life
pick yer poison
don't crash, don't steal, dont live off the government, ...dont hurt anybody, if ya got young uns KEEP IT A SECRET dont leave the bong on the coffee table.... PAY YOUR FUCKIN BILLS!!!! ....then give yourself permission to do whatever drug ya want........ from liquor to whatever

if youre destroying your life and hurting the people who care about you YOU got a problem

Trump neither drinks nor uses drugs. I doubt that he would be supportive of any drug use at all. He would be more inclined not to interfere with what states decided to do.

I have never used pot or any drug. I do not drink. My observation is that pot is one of the more dangerous drugs out there. What makes it so dangerous is the perception that pot is harmless or even beneficial. I have seen pot simply destroy lives. I've seen people lose everything they have due to pot addiction. I have known people so convinced that pot is a cure all that they forego medical treatment for pot.

I live with two pot addicts right now. One let a career he worked his whole life for slide into a pot soaked haze. The other is a diagnosed schizophrenic who self medicates with pot and completely abandoned all other treatment. She has blackouts lasting from seconds to several days. It would be a mercy if during one of these blackouts she wandered onto the freeway or train tracks.

I have nothing positive to say about pot.
I live with two pot addicts right now.
yea sure you do....you expect anyone to believe that?....

Forum List

Back