Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.

If half breed Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking a dialect of German called Yiddish could hijack Israel, because of ancient texts of Hebrew speakers living there.

Then why can't half breed Aztec Native Americans (Mestizos) speaking a dialect of Spanish called Castilian could hijack the USA, because ancient texts of Natives living there as Aztlan.

How can anybody who supports the USA support Israel, without looking like a hypocrite on "Mexicans vs Americans"
Because Mexicans vs Americans, is awfully similar to Ashkenazi Jews vs Palestinians.

In the case the similarities between Mexican claims to land in the USA is simply akin to Ashkenazi claims to land in Israel, all based on "Ancient claims" overwhelmingly.
that has got to be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen

mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,,,nothing like what happened in Israel,,,

I support them going tonwar and ending this bullshit.
Im tired of the whining

• Banned

mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,,,nothing like what happened in Israel,,,

The Palestinians lived on that land for far more generations, than have Americans on this land.

As for the purchases, only a fraction of it was in the Gadsden Purchase.

mexico was paid for the land because they sold it to us,

Then what was this all about?

tumblr_inline_mhctlbhQmm1qz4rgp.jpg

• Banned

Im tired of the whining

I can probably name a 100 anti-American actions by a Jew, as for every 1 anti-American actions by a Palestinian.

This, among the pointed out hypocrisy in my OP, doesn't stop Americans from behaving like Israel is the 51st state, worse, in many cases many Americans think Israel is the most important state.

The Palestinians lived on that land for far more generations, than have Americans on this land.

the Palestinians didnt exist when the jews first got there,,,they were hundreds of yrs later you dumbass,,,,

• Banned

the Palestinians didnt exist when the jews first got there,,,they were hundreds of yrs later you dumbass,,,,

Just like the USA didn't exist when Native Americans first got here.

The dumb@ss is you.

Mexicans have about as much Native / Aztec blood, as Jews do Semitic Hebrew blood.
What the heck is so different?

The dumb@ss is you.
dont change the subject,,,

Im tired of the whining

I can probably name a 100 anti-American actions by a Jew, as for every 1 anti-American actions by a Palestinian.

This, among the pointed out hypocrisy in my OP, doesn't stop Americans from behaving like Israel is the 51st state, worse, in many cases many Americans think Israel is the most important state.
Umm ok. I still want them to go to war.

Im tired of the whining

Umm ok. I still want them to go to war.

War is peace, that must be it.
Haha.

The dumb@ss is you.
'

This is the subject.

A lot of La Raza Mexican supremacists call America as Aztlan as part of their ancient Aztec / Native American homeland.
Just like a lot of Zionist Ashkenazi supremacists call Palestine as Israel as part of their Hebrew / Jewish homeland.

The dumb@ss is you.
'

This is the subject.

A lot of La Raza Mexican supremacists call America as Aztlan as part of their ancient Aztec / Native American homeland.
Just like a lot of Zionist Ashkenazi supremacists call Palestine as Israel as part of their Hebrew / Jewish homeland.
didnt the mexicans kill all the aztec and mayans and take their land???

The dumb@ss is you.
'

This is the subject.

didnt the mexicans kill all the aztec and mayans and take their land???

Mexica is another name for the Aztec center.
The culture of Mexico is a mix of Aztecs, and Spaniards. (Mostly)
The culture of Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of Hebrews, and Germans. (Mostly)

Ultimately neither group is a ancient culture, but a more modern one.
That's the problem, that's always the problem.

What right do we, or they have to displace modern peoples, over their own modern cultures which they claim is "PARTIALLY" directly descended from an ancient culture living there?

I certainly would support a what is was left of Native American tribes in case they wanted to fulfill self determination, just in solidarity from an indigenous people to another indigenous people. You could easily spare a strip of land the size of Israel for that cause, and that would be a just thing to do.

However, if You switch the word "Jew" with the word "Pollack", we could have an interesting experiment:

Q. How dare half bred Pollacks hijack Russian lands?

Last edited:
Stupid pollacks are always stupid.

Petey's definitely a Polish JEW, he claims to be Polish in heritage, but constantly he makes fun of Poles, and supports Jews.

Sobie. We rule the world and have manipulated everyone to be our slaves. Those pesky Islamists in Palestine will be dealt with once we are done torturing them. Now be a good lad and fetch my Matzo ball soup. Thank you.

Your superior in both physicality and mental capacity.

Azog

Forum List

Back