Legal marijuana

Living in Colorado - While marijuana is legal for recreational use and has brought in tax revenue, it hasn't stop illegal growing. Cops are regularly finding illegal grows. So, legal or not, there is criminal activity and dollars.
Because they want to tax the shit out of it. Simple legalization wont cut out the black market by itself. I understand a tax, but the rates are too high.
Why pay 160 for a quarter sack when you get one for 75 from your buddy

The medicinal uses of marijuana are long.
Please, pay no attention to the dumbfucks in this thread. If people lose thenselves to pot, they have other issues going on.
I smoke every day and am very responsible.
Tipsy says she has seen people lose themselves to pot when she lives in someones garage....
Like i said, a dumbfuck.

they were on anti-depressants

It's all in the eyes...

150618183449-dylann-roof-custody-large-169.jpg

newtown3n-2-web.jpg
They look like Adam Schiff.

Please, pay no attention to the dumbfucks in this thread. If people lose thenselves to pot, they have other issues going on.
Tipsy says she has seen people lose themselves to pot when she lives in someones garage....
Like i said, a dumbfuck.
You say you are very responsible. Would someone that knows you say that you were responsible?

Like i said, a dumbfuck.
You say you are very responsible. Would someone that knows you say that you were responsible?
Why wouldnt they?
I recently got promoted at my job. I have my own house. Car. Motorcycle. Money in the bank. My son is well taken care of. I fulfill my obligations.
If you lose yourself to pot, you have major problems and it isnt the flower you are ingesting.

Mods I dont know how to put a link to this or what would be a appropriate link .
Im just curious how people feel about it.

First I dont smoke pot or use any drug . i dis try pot years ago and didnt find it to be the devils lettace as some call it.
Im ok with medical pot and feel recreational use is ok same rules as dwi which crea3t a issue.

I think trump would support it and thats my wuestion will he and should he.

Next how would it affect drug cartels and the economic influance of america.
You have never taken an aspirin? That is a drug....

Like i said, a dumbfuck.
Why wouldnt they?
I recently got promoted at my job. I have my own house. Car. Motorcycle. Money in the bank. My son is well taken care of. I fulfill my obligations.
If you lose yourself to pot, you have major problems and it isnt the flower you are ingesting.
I've been doing the same for over forty years and still can't believe the Cat is so ignorant about use.

Almost every single mass shooter was on prescription psychotropic drugs. Prescribed by a healthcare provider, paid for by an insurance company and suppled by a corporate drug dealer, sponsored by the federal government and advertized in television and media.

Not one of em were smoking grass.
Both Colombine teens were heavy pot smokers as was James Holmes.
Adolf Hitler wasn't.

Trump neither drinks nor uses drugs. I doubt that he would be supportive of any drug use at all. He would be more inclined not to interfere with what states decided to do.

I have never used pot or any drug. I do not drink. My observation is that pot is one of the more dangerous drugs out there. What makes it so dangerous is the perception that pot is harmless or even beneficial. I have seen pot simply destroy lives. I've seen people lose everything they have due to pot addiction. I have known people so convinced that pot is a cure all that they forego medical treatment for pot.

I live with two pot addicts right now. One let a career he worked his whole life for slide into a pot soaked haze. The other is a diagnosed schizophrenic who self medicates with pot and completely abandoned all other treatment. She has blackouts lasting from seconds to several days. It would be a mercy if during one of these blackouts she wandered onto the freeway or train tracks.

I have nothing positive to say about pot.
Does Marijuana Use Cause Schizophrenia?

Back in the 1970s marijuana was not as strong as it is today with all the genetically altered specimens on the shelf. So with the higher amounts of THC, schizophrenia can be more likely to enhance the effect, if there is any of it in the person smoking the dope. I know a few family members who use dope and have to rely on the government for their food and housing. Seems that most people who use pot, end up lik
Mods I dont know how to put a link to this or what would be a appropriate link .

First I dont smoke pot or use any drug . i dis try pot years ago and didnt find it to be the devils lettace as some call it.
Im ok with medical pot and feel recreational use is ok same rules as dwi which crea3t a issue.

Pot is the gateway drug...Most people who are liberal use drugs, why else do they vote the way they do. When more liberals kill themselves with harder drugs, that makes the world a better place. Just like with Abortion, when all the liberals have aborted their last baby, there will be no more abortions, and the world will be a better place...

Marijuana Has Proven to Be a Gateway Drug - NYTimes.com

andaronjim <--------libertarian/conservative. You want to kill yourself, that is your choice, just dont take anyone else with you...
I dont see how it influenced voting and political views
Do you think hard working people who dont smoke marijuana are going to vote for Democrats who promise to keep your poor and on drugs?
We can grow our own in Missouri..

You have never taken and aspirin? That is a drug....
I dont use drugs to get high I take insulin 3 times a dey. There is a differance moon pisz

Almost every single mass shooter was on prescription psychotropic drugs. Prescribed by a healthcare provider, paid for by an insurance company and suppled by a corporate drug dealer, sponsored by the federal government and advertized in television and media.

Not one of em were smoking grass.
I use the phrase,,
government approved mind altering drugs administered by a licensed medical professional,,,

Trump neither drinks nor uses drugs. I doubt that he would be supportive of any drug use at all. He would be more inclined not to interfere with what states decided to do.

I have never used pot or any drug. I do not drink. My observation is that pot is one of the more dangerous drugs out there. What makes it so dangerous is the perception that pot is harmless or even beneficial. I have seen pot simply destroy lives. I've seen people lose everything they have due to pot addiction. I have known people so convinced that pot is a cure all that they forego medical treatment for pot.

I live with two pot addicts right now. One let a career he worked his whole life for slide into a pot soaked haze. The other is a diagnosed schizophrenic who self medicates with pot and completely abandoned all other treatment. She has blackouts lasting from seconds to several days. It would be a mercy if during one of these blackouts she wandered onto the freeway or train tracks.

Back in the 1970s marijuana was not as strong as it is today with all the genetically altered specimens on the shelf. So with the higher amounts of THC, schizophrenia can be more likely to enhance the effect, if there is any of it in the person smoking the dope. I know a few family members who use dope and have to rely on the government for their food and housing. Seems that most people who use pot, end up lik

Pot is the gateway drug...Most people who are liberal use drugs, why else do they vote the way they do. When more liberals kill themselves with harder drugs, that makes the world a better place. Just like with Abortion, when all the liberals have aborted their last baby, there will be no more abortions, and the world will be a better place...

andaronjim <--------libertarian/conservative. You want to kill yourself, that is your choice, just dont take anyone else with you...
Do you think hard working people who dont smoke marijuana are going to vote for Democrats who promise to keep your poor and on drugs?

we can???
I did not know that,,,

Like i said, a dumbfuck.
Why wouldnt they?
If it is flowers you wish to ingest I suggest fox glove. It has a high to die for.

we can???
I did not know that,,,
six plants if you get the card..

Like i said, a dumbfuck.
Why wouldnt they?
If it is flowers you wish to ingest I suggest fox glove. It has a high to die for.
You would only know of one flower human ingest..Dandelion tea has a long history of use.

You have never taken and aspirin? That is a drug....
I dont use drugs to get high I take insulin 3 times a dey. There is a differance moon pisz
Well goodness, golly ghee...I am prescribed drugs but don't take them.

we can???
I did not know that,,,
theres the catch,,, gotta get the card and be on a government list,,,

no thank you,,,

Like i said, a dumbfuck.
Why wouldnt they?
You would only know of one flower human ingest..Dandelion tea has a long history of use.
Try oleander instead. Anyone who relies on the natural nature of plants and flowers deserves to have apricot pits ground into their brownies. Pot users never think beyond their next high.

we can???
I did not know that,,,
theres the catch,,, gotta get the card and be on a government list,,,

no thank you,,,
Well it is a start.

Like i said, a dumbfuck.
Why wouldnt they?
Try oleander instead. Anyone who relies on the natural nature of plants and flowers deserves to have apricot pits ground into their brownies. Pot users never think beyond their next high.
Ground turmeric is better and it helps fight inflamation, dickhead...

Forum List

Back