Legal marijuana

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Mods I dont know how to put a link to this or what would be a appropriate link .
Im just curious how people feel about it.

First I dont smoke pot or use any drug . i dis try pot years ago and didnt find it to be the devils lettace as some call it.
Im ok with medical pot and feel recreational use is ok same rules as dwi which crea3t a issue.

I think trump would support it and thats my wuestion will he and should he.

Next how would it affect drug cartels and the economic influance of america.

The other day he said it was a state issue.
So he should back that up and push for federal deregulation

Amazing that in 2019 the sick racism and blatant lies about the plant that led to its criminalization 100 years ago have still not been fully overturned

I have a big ol jar full of it, screw em if they don't like it.

Look at what the prescription drug epidemic is doing to Americans. But, you know, pharmaceitical companies have lobbyists, so...therein lies the difference, I guess. We don't ever hear about that. Nope. Huh uh. In fact, every other commercial in between fake news breaks is a pill commercial. And every single one, well almost every single one, says it could kill you, give you a stroke or a limp pecker at the end when it talks real fast.

Last edited:
Trump neither drinks nor uses drugs. I doubt that he would be supportive of any drug use at all. He would be more inclined not to interfere with what states decided to do.

I have never used pot or any drug. I do not drink. My observation is that pot is one of the more dangerous drugs out there. What makes it so dangerous is the perception that pot is harmless or even beneficial. I have seen pot simply destroy lives. I've seen people lose everything they have due to pot addiction. I have known people so convinced that pot is a cure all that they forego medical treatment for pot.

I live with two pot addicts right now. One let a career he worked his whole life for slide into a pot soaked haze. The other is a diagnosed schizophrenic who self medicates with pot and completely abandoned all other treatment. She has blackouts lasting from seconds to several days. It would be a mercy if during one of these blackouts she wandered onto the freeway or train tracks.

I have nothing positive to say about pot.

Almost every single mass shooter was on prescription psychotropic drugs. Prescribed by a healthcare provider, paid for by an insurance company and suppled by a corporate drug dealer, sponsored by the federal government and advertized in television and media.

Not one of em were smoking grass.

Mods I dont know how to put a link to this or what would be a appropriate link .

First I dont smoke pot or use any drug . i dis try pot years ago and didnt find it to be the devils lettace as some call it.
Im ok with medical pot and feel recreational use is ok same rules as dwi which crea3t a issue.

Pot is the gateway drug...Most people who are liberal use drugs, why else do they vote the way they do. When more liberals kill themselves with harder drugs, that makes the world a better place. Just like with Abortion, when all the liberals have aborted their last baby, there will be no more abortions, and the world will be a better place...

Marijuana Has Proven to Be a Gateway Drug - NYTimes.com

andaronjim <--------libertarian/conservative. You want to kill yourself, that is your choice, just dont take anyone else with you...

I have a big ol jar full of it, screw em if they don't like it.

Look at what the prescription drug epidemic is doing to Americans. But, you know, pharmaceitical companies have lobbyists, so...therein lies the difference, I guess. We don't ever hear about that. Nope. Huh uh. In fact, every other commercial in between fake news breaks is a pill commercial. And every single one, well almost every single one, says it could kill you, give you a stroke or a limp pecker at the end when it talks real fast.
Very few of the advertised drugs are mind or mood altering. They have nothing to do with the opiod epidemic. For that you have to go to street dealers who promise to make you feel good and give you a few free samples to prove it.

• Banned
Amazing that in 2019 the sick racism and blatant lies about the plant that led to its criminalization 100 years ago have still not been fully overturned
Racism your a morom talking about 100 years ago

Pot is the gateway drug...Most people who are liberal use drugs, why else do they vote the way they do. When more liberals kill themselves with harder drugs, that makes the world a better place. Just like with Abortion, when all the liberals have aborted their last baby, there will be no more abortions, and the world will be a better place...

andaronjim <--------libertarian/conservative. You want to kill yourself, that is your choice, just dont take anyone else with you...
I dont see how it influenced voting and political views

Almost every single mass shooter was on prescription psychotropic drugs. Prescribed by a healthcare provider, paid for by an insurance company and suppled by a corporate drug dealer, sponsored by the federal government and advertized in television and media.

Both Colombine teens were heavy pot smokers as was James Holmes.

Trump neither drinks nor uses drugs. I doubt that he would be supportive of any drug use at all. He would be more inclined not to interfere with what states decided to do.

I have never used pot or any drug. I do not drink. My observation is that pot is one of the more dangerous drugs out there. What makes it so dangerous is the perception that pot is harmless or even beneficial. I have seen pot simply destroy lives. I've seen people lose everything they have due to pot addiction. I have known people so convinced that pot is a cure all that they forego medical treatment for pot.

I live with two pot addicts right now. One let a career he worked his whole life for slide into a pot soaked haze. The other is a diagnosed schizophrenic who self medicates with pot and completely abandoned all other treatment. She has blackouts lasting from seconds to several days. It would be a mercy if during one of these blackouts she wandered onto the freeway or train tracks.

Does Marijuana Use Cause Schizophrenia?

Back in the 1970s marijuana was not as strong as it is today with all the genetically altered specimens on the shelf. So with the higher amounts of THC, schizophrenia can be more likely to enhance the effect, if there is any of it in the person smoking the dope. I know a few family members who use dope and have to rely on the government for their food and housing. Seems that most people who use pot, end up lik

Do you think hard working people who dont smoke marijuana are going to vote for Democrats who promise to keep your poor and on drugs?

I'm all for edibles, I cannot smoke it. I baked using a GSC variation. Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Does Marijuana Use Cause Schizophrenia?

Back in the 1970s marijuana was not as strong as it is today with all the genetically altered specimens on the shelf. So with the higher amounts of THC, schizophrenia can be more likely to enhance the effect, if there is any of it in the person smoking the dope. I know a few family members who use dope and have to rely on the government for their food and housing. Seems that most people who use pot, end up lik

Do you think hard working people who dont smoke marijuana are going to vote for Democrats who promise to keep your poor and on drugs?
There are more people on government assistance that don't smoke Marijuana than there are people who do

Both Colombine teens were heavy pot smokers as was James Holmes.

they were on anti-depressants

they were on anti-depressants

It's all in the eyes...

150618183449-dylann-roof-custody-large-169.jpg

newtown3n-2-web.jpg

Living in Colorado - While marijuana is legal for recreational use and has brought in tax revenue, it hasn't stop illegal growing. Cops are regularly finding illegal grows. So, legal or not, there is criminal activity and dollars.

Forum List

Back