Legal Arguments In The Media: The Great Unraveling Of President Donald Trump's Defenses

Agree: A President Not Under Oath, Is Under No Obligation To Tell The Truth To The American People

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
The weird thing is how you always respond as if English is your second language.

Since Trump hasn't testified under oath, what do you believe you've come across as a defense that Trump's testimony is based on Clinton's? What testimony?

'ah did not have sex with that woman, Moonica Lewinsky'

Stop picking nits
and he was impeached (prosecuted) and then a judgement of not guilty. OK

rump's turn

and the same result.
Don't be so sure sweetie. When blood is in the water .. just ask Dickless Nixon
Nixon was impeached?

please try and keep up -- impeachment was a given he was warned, so he resigned. and he would have been convicted.

The weird thing is how you always respond as if English is your second language.

Since Trump hasn't testified under oath, what do you believe you've come across as a defense that Trump's testimony is based on Clinton's? What testimony?

Stop picking nits

rump's turn

and the same result.
Nixon was impeached?

please try and keep up -- impeachment was a given he was warned, so he resigned. and he would have been convicted.

not a 'given' til after the vote.

I seem to remember, a little over 2 years ago, the left considered a HIllary presidency a 'given'.

Stop picking nits

rump's turn

and the same result.
Nixon was impeached?

I seem to remember, a little over 2 years ago, the left considered a HIllary presidency a 'given'.
you really do misinterpret things..I remember FOX News on election night 2012 LOL

seriously, step up your game or stfu

rump's turn

and the same result.
Nixon was impeached?

you really do misinterpret things..I remember FOX News on election night 2012 LOL

Good advice.

and what does 2012 have to do with anything?

I was referring to 2016.

(speaking of misinterpreting things...:) )

and the same result.
Nixon was impeached?

Good advice.

I was referring to 2016.

good gawd..

it's a given you're not ____________ (fill in the blank)

Nixon was impeached?

Good advice.

I was referring to 2016.

good gawd..

Stupid is the word you're looking for, I believe

Good advice.

I was referring to 2016.

good gawd..

Stupid is the word you're looking for, I believe

Did you practice that word in front of a mirror?

Manafort claimed to be placing people in Trump administration: filing

(Reuters) - Paul Manafort, the convicted former chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, told a business associate in January 2017 he was using middlemen to get people appointed to the Trump administration, according to a court filing on Tuesday.

In January 2017 Manafort told his former business partner Richard Gates that he was using intermediaries to "get people appointed in the Administration," according to the sworn statement of an FBI agent working for Mueller included in the filing.

Gates, who also served on Trump's presidential transition team, pleaded guilty last year to lying to the FBI and conspiracy against the United States and agreed to cooperate with Mueller's probe.

------------------

Is Trump getting ready to plead ignorance? The same way Chris Crispie did? It worked for Crispie:

766027_060415-ap-chris-christie-cover-img.jpg

Forum List

Back