Donald Trump Brags About Crowd Size in Front of Empty Seats

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida, despite videos appearing to show empty seats at the venue circulating across social media.

The former president on Wednesday appeared in South Florida for a dueling campaign rally the same night his Republican rivals faced off in the third GOP debate in Miami, a city that has trended toward Republicans in the crucial swing state of Florida in recent years. Trump declined to participate in the debate, as he did the first two, as he continues to hold a substantial polling advantage over the other presidential contenders.

During the rally, he bragged about the size of the crowd that turned out for him, boasting that "tens of thousands" of people attended the rally.

"I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now and it's on television. That's a lot harder to do than a debate," he said.

However, the venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported. Videos also spread across social media appearing to show several empty seats at the rally, though the exact number of guests remained unknown at the time of publication.

Newsweek reached out to Trump's campaign for comment via email Wednesday night.

The Associated Press reported that "sections of the outdoor football stadium remained empty," though some supporters camped outside the venue for more than a day prior to the rally.

"Lot's of empty seats at #Trumprally stadium that seats around 5,200. Trump, of course, said "I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now..." LOL! Very #MAGA!" posted X user @Utmb_Colorado.N

What happened?

Are Trump Humpers tired of hearing the same old regurgitated shit over and over.

Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida, despite videos appearing to show empty seats at the venue circulating across social media.

The former president on Wednesday appeared in South Florida for a dueling campaign rally the same night his Republican rivals faced off in the third GOP debate in Miami, a city that has trended toward Republicans in the crucial swing state of Florida in recent years. Trump declined to participate in the debate, as he did the first two, as he continues to hold a substantial polling advantage over the other presidential contenders.

During the rally, he bragged about the size of the crowd that turned out for him, boasting that "tens of thousands" of people attended the rally.

"I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now and it's on television. That's a lot harder to do than a debate," he said.

However, the venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported. Videos also spread across social media appearing to show several empty seats at the rally, though the exact number of guests remained unknown at the time of publication.

The Associated Press reported that "sections of the outdoor football stadium remained empty," though some supporters camped outside the venue for more than a day prior to the rally.

"Lot's of empty seats at #Trumprally stadium that seats around 5,200. Trump, of course, said "I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now..." LOL! Very #MAGA!" posted X user @Utmb_Colorado.N

What happened?

Are Trump Humpers tired of hearing the same old regurgitated shit over and over.

It's entirely possible that his subconscious fills in the holes for him, making the crowd massive.

Seriously.
844xr9.jpg

Trump-Hialeah-FL-11-8-23-1200-1068x601.jpg

^That's the small side. :spank:

Oh! Tho many empty theats!

:rolleyes-41:

Not!

You know what's bad? The local ABC news there saying there were empty seats at 6 and 7, which there were..at that time.

But the thing got rolling about 8. :rolleyes-41:

Dishonesty in the news.

Last edited:

What happened?

In fairness he is so delusional he could probably see all those people.
Look at how he imagined his own wealth.

What happened?

Crowd size doesn't matter.

Size does matter, no matter how many times you tell your self it does not.
In this case, it doesn't. Just confirms everything I know about Trump's pep rallies. The lionshare of the people there are groupies that follow him around from rally to rally and local people that show up who won't necessarily vote for him. They just want to see the carnival act.

In this case, it doesn't. Just confirms everything I know about Trump's pep rallies. The lionshare of the people there are groupies that follow him around from rally to rally and local people that show up who won't necessarily vote for him. They just want to see the carnival act.

we get it, you wont admit that size matters, I am sorry for you

Forum List

Back