LEGAL AID FUND OPENED for zimmerman by gun rights groups.

No. I mean coward. You are a coward. A neg rep giving, PM denying coward.
So -- anyone who doesn't insist Zimmerman is guilty of murder is a coward?

Do you really think a jury would buy that?

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury -- the accused is obviously guilty. If you don't find him so, you're all COWARDS! Neener neener!!"

Retard.

But he started the chain of events by doing something that he shouldn't have, that's what bugs me about it. He could have played it much differently and averted the entire incident.

Exactly how dare an adult call police in the night and try to keep an eye on a suspicious teen and disrespect him like that.

You gonna die tonight.

First, had he just called the police and waited until they came, none of this would have happened.

Second, the quote you use is what Zimmerman said that Tryvon said. We will never know Trayvon's side of the story, now, will we.

And then there is the matter of the police video taken forty minutes after the event. With Zimmerman showing no marks of a confrontation. Zimmerman is lying from the gitgo.
120330zimmerman.jpg

You've been lied to, and you're too stupid to know it.

Exactly how dare an adult call police in the night and try to keep an eye on a suspicious teen and disrespect him like that.

You gonna die tonight.

First, had he just called the police and waited until they came, none of this would have happened.

Second, the quote you use is what Zimmerman said that Tryvon said. We will never know Trayvon's side of the story, now, will we.

And then there is the matter of the police video taken forty minutes after the event. With Zimmerman showing no marks of a confrontation. Zimmerman is lying from the gitgo.
120330zimmerman.jpg

And the words state that the picture has been 'enhanced' to show the 'wound'. As in photoshoped.

At the time of the shooting, I'm assuming based on what I've heard that he was defending himself from physical harm.

But he started the chain of events by doing something that he shouldn't have, that's what bugs me about it. He could have played it much differently and averted the entire incident.

There in lies the rub. Had Zimmerman not confronted Martin, there would have been no problem. Once Zimmerman made contact, WHO escalated past the point of no return?
Did Zimmerman grab, push or punch Martin? Or did Martin escalate to physical violence first? How do you assign blame?

There is no evidence that Zimmerman confronted Martin. According to the only known witness to that meeting, Zimmerman, Martin confronted him, and then sucker punched him. Whether we like it, or not, unless the authorities can find evidence that Zimmerman has lied about the events, they have to accept his word for what happened.

There were two witnesses to that meeting, not one.

120330zimmerman.jpg

And the words state that the picture has been 'enhanced' to show the 'wound'. As in photoshoped.

Yes. They made it up.

Oh, wait -- no, they didn't. Retard.

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

What leads you to believe that's a wound?
The police report that stated he had a head wound. What leads you to believe it's not?
Really? Can you link us to that police report?

Of course. Page 3, bottom half, statement of Office Smith.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

"Zimmerman was also bleeding from his nose and the back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD."

See what you can learn when you don't rely on the agenda-driven MSM?

Al Sharpton is protesting for Trayvon Martin. Judging guilt from those who are in support would make Martin a serial criminal.

Forum List

Back