LEGAL AID FUND OPENED for zimmerman by gun rights groups.

I didn't see the story you cite but I did see that Pastor Terry Jones is also showing support for Zimmerman.

Discuss that also.

I think this link will take you directly to the story. If not it was one of the links underneath the picture captioned with "We want an arrest. Shot in the Chest".

George Zimmerman $10,000 for legal defense - Orlando Sentinel

Immie

• Banned
If its true what the other side is saying,and A BIG IF,then he deserved what he got. Stop feeling sorry for gangers.

I didn't see the story you cite but I did see that Pastor Terry Jones is also showing support for Zimmerman.

Discuss that also.

I think this link will take you directly to the story. If not it was one of the links underneath the picture captioned with "We want an arrest. Shot in the Chest".

George Zimmerman $10,000 for legal defense - Orlando Sentinel

Immie

Ahh now it's down there...frankly I'm not very surprised by this. The Jones angle has more potential.

if this guy killed the kid in coldblood,regardless of spin,then he should get the death penalty. But,theres too many variables here that point otherwise,plus evidence pointing the other direction.

Last edited:
If its true what the other side is saying,and A BIG IF,then he deserved what he got. Stop feeling sorry for gangers.

Just as I have said about the innocence of George Zimmerman, you have to prove to me that Trayvon Martin was a gang banger and that he physically attacked Mr. Zimmerman. The jury is still out on that. There is way too much hearsay being thrown around as evidence in this case.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that it will mean that neither one of the two people involved will get a fair trial. Trayvon Martin deserves a fair trial as does George Zimmerman. Trayvon has been accused of being the aggressor in this case. He, too, deserves his day in court and if Zimmerman did commit a crime, Trayvon deserves justice not that it will do him any good.

Immie

He didn't 'deserve' what he got. Looking at the facts available, it seems to be that this tragedy was a set of circumstances that either side could have, at some point, changed... but I don't see enough evidence to call anyone a criminal.... not Martin, and not Zimmerman.

Go to liberty city,lake city,or sanford,fl. Lotsa wannabe thuggeroonies running around. This was spun from onset of reporting as a desperate political scam,and true facts were hidden in the process,staining any chance of objectivity.

Last edited:
I'm sure a bunch of sex offenders contributed to bill clinton's legal defense fund, but Libs just hate a second amendment advocacy group...

I'd be all for one that actually advocated original intent of the second amendment.

Because the ground forces would all be dissolved and citizens would be required to have arms for the defense of the nation.

Would save this country a bundle.

Immie,cali girl,i agree with BOTH OF YOU.totally...my statement,and i reinterate,was a BIG IF only...that the premise and conjecture of my thought.

Go to liberty city,lake city,or sanford,fl. Lotsa wannabe thyggeroonies running around. This was spun from onset of reporting as a desperate political sgam,and true facts were hidden in the process,staining any chance of objectivity.

They obviously haven't done a good job seeing as how the shooter is free and seemingly will stay that way and the 'thyggeroonie' is dead.

Maybe your theory needs some tweaking.

Forum List

Back