No signs of fight on Trayvon's body either

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Trayvon Martin's Funeral Director: No Signs Of Fight On Body (VIDEO)

Surprised?

How is it possible that he beat Zimmerman half dead but had no bruises or lacerations on his knuckles? Or, didn't poor Zimmerman fight back?

Okay rw's, explain this. Make your excuses. Tell us again why you think Zimmerman should get off without an investigation or a trial.

Oh, but please spare us the very lame excuse that HuffPo is a liberal site. Its not but even so, I'd bet you could find other sites that report this. Except faux, of course. They might not have it.

Surprised?

How is it possible that he beat Zimmerman half dead but had no bruises or lacerations on his knuckles? Or, didn't poor Zimmerman fight back?

Okay rw's, explain this. Make your excuses. Tell us again why you think Zimmerman should get off without an investigation or a trial.

Oh, but please spare us the very lame excuse that HuffPo is a liberal site. Its not but even so, I'd bet you could find other sites that report this. Except faux, of course. They might not have it.[/quote]

ok HuffPO is not a liberal site. WOW you might have used the word but, because everything before that is null and void. yeah Rush Limbaugh isnt conservative either.

This shows that the beating was one-way, Zimmerman the victim. Everyone except the shit-for-brains racist lynch mob already knew this.

Punching someone rarely bruises or lacerates the knuckles.

Trayvon Martin's Funeral Director: No Signs Of Fight On Body (VIDEO)

Surprised?

Oh, but please spare us the very lame excuse that HuffPo is a liberal site. Its not but even so, I'd bet you could find other sites that report this. Except faux, of course. They might not have it.

Funeral directors are not coroners. Thanks for playing this episode of "Pin the Racecard on the Honky" . We now return you to the debate on national problems.

Forum List

Back