What if?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
All those on the side for lynching Zimmerman.... what if the Grand jury does as the original investigation did and decides there is not enough evidence to charge Zimmerman with a crime?

What then?

All those on the side for lynching Zimmerman.... what if the Grand jury does as the original investigation did and decides there is not enough evidence to charge Zimmerman with a crime?

What then?

Someone will stand their ground with George Zimmerman.

What then?

In other words you support murder if you don't get your way, thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:
Where are all those lynch mob lefties? Only Salt is willing to admit he advocates murder if he doesn't get what he wants?

If the grand jury does not indict its because of a racist, broken system in Florida.

Or not enough evidence...........................................I have ALWAYS advocated FLORIDA handling this, not the FEDS.

What if, some of you actually had an objective view , vs, the myoptic bullsh*t you sold in the media? ~S~

If the grand jury does not indict its because of a racist, broken system in Florida.

Or not enough evidence...........................................I have ALWAYS advocated FLORIDA handling this, not the FEDS.

Or evidence which supports Zman.

Which has stood after considerable scrutiny at all levels for what 37 days ?

Not enough evidence to indict means evidence that does not support a crime; the 18th Circuit prosecutor, Wolfinger,took himself off the case a week or more ago. Corey is from the 4th.

What then?

In other words you support murder if you don't get your way, thanks for clearing that up.

I can't believe I am defending Salt Jones, but that is not what he said. He said someone would do it. He didn't (even if he would) say that he would support it.

And quite frankly, I'm not so sure that he is wrong. George Zimmerman is a man whose life is in peril.

Immie

Forum List

Back