Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

And you still can’t acknowledge the antisemitism springing up on the left. Those weren’t Republicans chanting “Death to Jews.”

And as far as ,”partisan-inspired outrage” (yeah, right.,,,the reason a Jew would be upset by calls for genocide of Jews is just politics), what do you call all the partisan-inspored outrage about racism? It’s all for Democrats to get votes.
Um, Lisa, Jews are committing Genocide in Gaza. This is why people are turning on you.

If you have a complaint, take it to Bibi because he's making the rest of you look bad.

Um, Lisa, Jews are committing Genocide in Gaza. This is why people are turning on you.

If you have a complaint, take it to Bibi because he's making the rest of you look bad.
Just the opposite. The Muslim monsters have threatened to keep killing Jews until none remain. THAT is genocide.

The reason people like you are lying about Jews committing genocide is because you hate Jews and fall for any lie that makes them look bad.

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

I wish these clueless liberals could figure out how to solve their societal problems without being such bigots.

I wish these clueless liberals could figure out how to solve their societal problems without being such bigots.
You and me both. And you see the tactic they take when a Jew expresses dismay over the horrific antisemitism on the Left when they chant “Death to Jews”? The lib poster accused me of over-reacting in order to silence free speech.

So….she is all for the free speech of leftists calling out Death to Jews, but then attacks a Jew for expressing outrage for it. Why isn’t she supporting my right to free speech instead of trying to squash it?

Um, Lisa, Jews are committing Genocide in Gaza.

Like the Americans in Yemen? Collateral damage. An unfortunate term, but there it is. The Germans and the British did it during WW2. And the bombing of Dresden was a deliberate policy against civilians.

But Gaza is special, isn’t it, because Jews are involved. How many times does the word Jew crop up in these discussions/rants? :dunno:

Mustn’t forget though, that the IDF contains many non Jewish soldiers. Does that even it out for you?

Just the opposite. The Muslim monsters have threatened to keep killing Jews until none remain. THAT is genocide.

The reason people like you are lying about Jews committing genocide is because you hate Jews and fall for any lie that makes them look bad.

Hamas killed 1700 Jews.

The Zionist Entity has killed 40,000 Palestinians, destroyed their infrastructure, and has a million of them on the brink of Starvation.

That's fucking genocide.

That's why they "look bad." That's why no one really wants a Jewish actor playing James Bond, even in Jew-run Hollywood. They know he'd be box office poison in the global market.

You and me both. And you see the tactic they take when a Jew expresses dismay over the horrific antisemitism on the Left when they chant “Death to Jews”? The lib poster accused me of over-reacting in order to silence free speech.

Except no one actually chanted "Death to Jews". You had University presidents ask if they would expel students who said that, and they gave mealy-mouthed answers instead of saying, "FIRST AMENDMENT, BITCHES" and dropping the mike.

So….she is all for the free speech of leftists calling out Death to Jews, but then attacks a Jew for expressing outrage for it. Why isn’t she supporting my right to free speech instead of trying to squash it?
Nobody is quashing your free speech, Lisa. We get to listen to your whining every day.

Like the Americans in Yemen? Collateral damage. An unfortunate term, but there it is. The Germans and the British did it during WW2. And the bombing of Dresden was a deliberate policy against civilians.

But Gaza is special, isn’t it, because Jews are involved. How many times does the word Jew crop up in these discussions/rants? :dunno:

Mustn’t forget though, that the IDF contains many non Jewish soldiers. Does that even it out for you?

by Americans in Yemen, you mean one twit who took his teenage son to live at a Terrorist camp.

The Germans were hung for war crimes for what they did during WWII. (Except for Goering, he killed himself.) What happened at Dresden was a war crime.

Gaza is special, because the Zionist Entity spun off Gaza as a Palestinian Homeland. The Zionists can't even honor their own agreements.

As for Quislings in the IDF, every occupier will always find traitors when they invade.

The Germans were hung for war crimes for what they did during WWII. (Except for Goering, he killed himself.) What happened at Dresden was a war crime.

That was to do with the Holocaust.

Why do you keep saying “Zionist Entity”?

I am talkimg specifically about leftists marching and chanting “Death to Jews!” - and your response it’s an overreaction that threatens free speech?

You KNOW full well that if racists were marching around calling “Death to Blacks!, your response would be different.

I am DONE. Your dismissal of horrible antisemitism where pro-Palestinian leftists are calling to genocide the Jews is nauseating and hypocritical.

If the hate and calls for genocide were against any other minority, you leftists would be up in arms. But if the genocidal hate is for Jews, hey….its free speech,

You are impossible. You are on effective IGNORE, you hypocrite.

Why did you claim that there's a problem with a Jewish James Bond?

You're talking about the bomb making fuckwit who took his son to Yemen.

That was to do with the Holocaust.

Why do you keep saying “Zionist Entity”?

No, actually, a lot of those guys were prosecuted for war crimes and crimes against peace, not just crimes against humanity. Georing in particular was charged with his role in the terror bombing of England.

Why "Zionist Entity"? Same reason I say "Nazi Germany" to describe Germany under Hilter. It describes what that country is, a country built on theocratic and racial oppression of the indigenous people.

No, actually, a lot of those guys were prosecuted for war crimes and crimes against peace, not just crimes against humanity. Georing in particular was charged with his role in the terror bombing of England.

Why not say "Zionist Entity"? It describes what that country is, a country built on theocratic and racial oppression of the indigenous people.

Total nonsense.

Your concession is duly noted.

The problem is, you really can't justify what the Zionist Entity does, and if it were any other country, you'd be pitching a fit.

Keep on boring me, if it makes you happy.

Keep on boring me, if it makes you happy.
The problem with Joe Antisemite - well, one of many - is that he just counts numbers, and considers that 1% of Palestinians killed via collateral damage is a genocide, while his fellow antisemites went on an intentional and barbaric, subhuman massacre to torture to death as many Jews as they could - and have threatened to keep going until not one Jew remains. THAT is who is guilty of genocide.

Joe A. is too driven by his Jew-hate to see it. And it’s possible I know him. I grew up in a neighborhood (up until my teens) with a Catholic School boy who despised Jews, and his first name was Joe and his last name started with a B.

There is no “genocide” in Gaza. Just a bunch of jerks who allow terrorists to hide amongst them. The same terrorists who steal the international aid that is meant for the jerks.

Forum List

Back