Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

Who cares about a 007 actor being Jewish or not? only Jews who persistently try to propagate and sell antisemitism.

How about his mental state?: and thus supposed to characterize/sell as a James Bond to the public? he is married to a women 23 years his senior!! simply doesn't bode well with the public at all.

Who cares about a 007 actor being Jewish or not? only Jews who persistently try to propagate and sell antisemitism.

How about his mental state?: and thus supposed to characterize/sell as a James Bond to the public? he is married to a women 23 years his senior!! simply doesn't bode well with the public at all.
But that’s not why the leftists object to him. IT IS BECAUSE HE IS A JEW.

….he’s Jewish.

No one cares that he is Jewish.

Except the rightwing outrage networks.

No one cares that he is Jewish.

Except the rightwing outrage networks.
It’s the LEFTISTS who are objecting to him because he’s Jewish. The antisemitism is on a big increase, and it’s coming mostly from the liberals.

Why can’t you just say it’s awful that these leftists are antisemitic?

….he’s Jewish.

American Stinker we publish what's not fit fer print.

Thanks. I can’t help notice that the leftists on this forum are somehow ignoring that these disgusting Jew-haters are from the Left - and are turning it around to blame conservatives.

Also unbelievable.
I lost interest after Sean left, he is the only Bond fer me.

It’s the LEFTISTS who are objecting to him because he’s Jewish. The antisemitism is on a big increase, and it’s coming mostly from the liberals.

Why can’t you just say it’s awful that these leftists are antisemitic?
A few tweets from people I don’t even know. It is yet another example of people running around searching for something to be outraged over…kind of like those who get their knickers in a knot over too many Blacks in adverts,

This Jewish guy said it best…you should follow his example (plus he made some damn good movies):

“In the face of brutality and persecution, we have always been a resilient and compassionate people, who all understand the power of empathy,” Spielberg said. “We can rage against the heinous acts committed by the terrorists of Oct. 7, and also decry the killing of innocent women and children in Gaza. This makes us a unique force for good in the world, and is why we are here today.”

A few tweets from people I don’t even know. It is yet another example of people running around searching for something to be outraged over…kind of like those who get their knickers in a knot over too many Blacks in adverts,

This Jewish guy said it best…you should follow his example (plus he made some damn good movies):

“In the face of brutality and persecution, we have always been a resilient and compassionate people, who all understand the power of empathy,” Spielberg said. “We can rage against the heinous acts committed by the terrorists of Oct. 7, and also decry the killing of innocent women and children in Gaza. This makes us a unique force for good in the world, and is why we are here today.”
1) If these tweets were from people objecting to a black playing James Bond, you and the other leftists would be screaming Raaaacist! But because it’s against a Jew, eh.

2) And, right on cue, you bring up something I said two years ago - and LIE about what I said: my point was that when there are 20 posters in a row, and all are of blacks and none of whites, it shows the anti-white racism going on - and the racial discrimination going on among the “woke.”

3) I bring up another example of the antisemites on the left, and what’s your response? To lie about what I’ve said two years ago to try to paint me as a racist - and get me on the defensive..You bigoted libs need a new playbook.

Also, I remind you: we are in Zone 1. It is inappropriate to say a person in racist, or strongly imply it by putting words she never said in her mouth. You’re a freaking mod, for G-d’s sake. Try to observe your own rules.

Last edited:
….he’s Jewish.

LOL We are going to go with American Stinker’s views on Libs? :auiqs.jpg:

1) If these tweets were from people objecting to a black playing James Bond, you and the other leftists would be screaming Raaaacist! But because it’s against a Jew, eh.

2) And, right on cue, you bring up something I said two years ago - and LIE about what I said: my point was that if there are 20 posters in a row, and all are of blacks and none of whites, it shows the anti-white racism going on - and the racial discrimination going on among the “woke.”

3) I bring up another example of the antisemites on the left, and what’s your response? To lie about what I’ve said two years ago to try to paint me as a racist.

You bigoted libs need a new playbook.
OIP.VN0hlYq18qKzQX0dMu4DlQHaE8

Just more people, lacking a life, looking for outrage.

2) And, right on cue, you bring up something I said two years ago - and LIE about what I said: my point was that if there are 20 posters in a row, and all are of blacks and none of whites, it shows the anti-white racism going on.
Well, you kind of made my point didn’t you? Silly stuff to get outraged about innit?

3) I bring up another example of the antisemites on the left, and what’s your response? To lie about what I’ve said two years ago to try to paint me as a racist.

You bigoted libs need a new playbook.

Y’all need to get a life so you aren’t getting triggered by … everything.

Forum List

Back