Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

It wasn’t a Democrat who stabbed a little Muslim boy to death.

It wasn’t Democrat who shot down three young men in Vermont because of their Palestinian heritage.

And it wasn’t a Democrat who gunned down 11 people in the Tree of Life Synagogue.
None of that changes what she said.

Zionism is support of an independent Jewish nation. I see nothing wrong with it.
Total nonsense

Zionist derives from Zion - aka the name used by Jews, before having captured a Canaanite-Jebusite city (Zion) located around two hills, henceforth Jews referring to it as Jerusalem.
Therefore Zionism refers to the matter, of a "promised land for Gods chosen children" (solely Jews) - and solely claimed and self-written only by Jews in the OT. Aka a self-issued blank check - to justify conquering and occupying other peoples lands. It is a pure religious based claim with absolutely no facts around, to support/prove that self-written Jewish OT claim.

Zionism of the 19th century then bases and extends that "claim" towards Zion (Jerusalem) onto the borders of the "extinct" (around 550 B.C.) Jewish Kingdom of King David&Solomon - that encompassed more or less the entire British Palestine of 1920, plus parts of southern Syria and Lebanon.

And this is what the Zionist have been doing relentlessly since latest 1948 - trying to conquer and occupy other nations and/or peoples territory - aka Southern Lebanon, Golan Heights, the West-bank and Gaza. Basing a territorial claim and "right" onto the 2500 years ago, defeated and destroyed Kingdom of David&Solomon.

Therefore if the Brits would have decided to allocate a Jewish Homeland not in British Palestine, but as planed in e.g. Uganda - then there would be a Jewish State in Africa, that however does not adhere towards Zionism.

As I had stated before - you got absolutely no clue whatsoever, pertaining to Judaism/Zionism and Israel.

Seems any protest against Israel’s actions in Gaza or in support of the Palestinian people is getting labeled “kill Jews” antisemitism and the overreaction is threatening free speech.
I am talkimg specifically about leftists marching and chanting “Death to Jews!” - and your response it’s an overreaction that threatens free speech?

You KNOW full well that if racists were marching around calling “Death to Blacks!, your response would be different.

I am DONE. Your dismissal of horrible antisemitism where pro-Palestinian leftists are calling to genocide the Jews is nauseating and hypocritical.

If the hate and calls for genocide were against any other minority, you leftists would be up in arms. But if the genocidal hate is for Jews, hey….its free speech,

You are impossible. You are on effective IGNORE, you hypocrite.

Total nonsense

Zionist derives from Zion - aka the name used by Jews, before having captured a Canaanite-Jebusite city (Zion) located around two hills, henceforth Jews referring to it as Jerusalem.
Therefore Zionism refers to the matter, of a "promised land for Gods chosen children" (solely Jews) - and solely claimed and self-written only by Jews in the OT. Aka a self-issued blank check - to justify conquering and occupying other peoples lands. It is a pure religious based claim with absolutely no facts around, to support/prove that self-written Jewish OT claim.

Zionism of the 19th century then bases and extends that "claim" towards Zion (Jerusalem) onto the borders of the "extinct" (around 550 B.C.) Jewish Kingdom of King David&Solomon - that encompassed more or less the entire British Palestine of 1920, plus parts of southern Syria and Lebanon.

And this is what the Zionist have been doing relentlessly since latest 1948 - trying to conquer and occupy other nations and/or peoples territory - aka Southern Lebanon, Golan Heights, the West-bank and Gaza. Basing a territorial claim and "right" onto the 2500 years ago, defeated and destroyed Kingdom of David&Solomon.

Therefore if the Brits would have decided to allocate a Jewish Homeland not in British Palestine, but as planed in e.g. Uganda - then there would be a Jewish State in Africa, that however does not adhere towards Zionism.

As I had stated before - you got absolutely no clue whatsoever, pertaining to Judaism/Zionism and Israel.
They won a war to get that land. In fact they have won every war. It is what I said, the need for an independent sovereign Jewish state.

They won a war to get that land. In fact they have won every war. It is what I said, the need for an independent sovereign Jewish state.
The fact that Muslim savages sawed off the heads of Jewish babies, and raped Jewish women to death, and set Jewish toddlers on fire, and now we have leftists calling to genocide the Jews, and other leftists defending it as “free speech,” shows why Jews NEED an independent sovereign Jewish state.

Right - the Nazis won the war against Poland - and they needed it for an independent sovereign German Reich.
The only difference - the Nazis didn't base their claim onto a self-written religious book.

So if Germany attacks Poland and all the others again - it's okay with you right? especially as long as they "win".

Like I stated numerous times, Zionism = Nazism. Factually the Nazis took their "ideals" and "ideas" from Zionism.

Right - the Nazis won the war against Poland - and they needed it for an independent sovereign German Reich.
The only difference - the Nazis didn't base their claim onto a self-written religious book.

So if Germany attacks Poland and all the others again - it's okay with you right? especially as long as they "win".

Like I stated numerous times, Zionism = Nazism. Factually the Nazis took their "ideals" and "ideas" from Zionism.
They did? Try proving that.

Thanks. There are leftists screaming “We stand with HAMAS,” and she dismisses that as just being on the side of Palestinians.

When Neo-Nazis Collaborate With Hamas, Should Jews Trust The Right Or The Left?​

It’s not hard to see where American anti-Semitic fascism and the anti-Zionist movement overlap. One calls for armed marches against Jewish businesses; the other calls for boycotts against Zionist businesses (not only Israeli companies, but also companies like Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream, founded by progressive Americans Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield). One refers to Jews as “internationalist” (a term used broadly to indicate a range of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories); the other refers to the Jewish State as “imperialist.” One calls Jews “powerful” and “wealthy;” the other calls Jews “privileged” and “bourgeois.” One seeks the extermination of the “Jewish race,” the other of the Jewish State. There is a very thin line between discrimination against Jews based on “race” or “religion” and discrimination against Israelis based on nationality or “Zionists,” a term that encompasses the overwhelming majority of Jews, based on political identity.

In this way, Jewish issues are excluded from both the political far-right and the political far-left. As America becomes more and more polarized, I fear that Jews will have nowhere to turn. I believe in the long-term potential for Jews to find a place on the political left, but that possibility grows more distant every time a progressive organization allows itself to be tempted by Hamas’s anti-Zionist supporters. It’s been said before that the furthest extremes of the left and the furthest extremes of the right are not dissimilar from one another – it disturbs me to think that support for an anti-Semitic militia (aka MAGA nuts) may become common ground.

Therefore, extremist MAGA's are foremost antisemitic, whilst the Left and extremist Lefties are foremost anti-Zionist.
So spare me your antisemitic drivel (coming from a MAGA :auiqs.jpg::cuckoo: ) and your racist and radical pro-Zionist stance.

Comparing those who support Israel’s right to exist to Nazis is one of the accepted signs of antisemitism.

Comparing those who support Israel’s right to exist to Nazis is one of the accepted signs of antisemitism.
I had stated: I stated numerous times, Zionism = Nazism. Factually the Nazis took their "ideals" and "ideas" from Zionism.
Where do YOU read ISRAEL or even JEW???

Don't place YOUR false words into my mouth - you lying sack.

Last edited:
Thanks. There are leftists screaming “We stand with HAMAS,” and she dismisses that as just being on the side of Palestinians.
Who, exactly, is screaming “we stand with Hamas”? And what does that have to do with opposing the slaughter of 32,000 people in Gaza?

What do you support? Death?

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

Uhh, the only real James Bond is Roger Moore, IMHO.

It just puts it into perspective: she’s outraged at a bunch of idiots prancing around yelling stupid shit but not at her far more lethal ideological brethren…who are actually killing people.
Who are her brethren?

Who, exactly, is screaming “we stand with Hamas”? And what does that have to do with opposing the slaughter of 32,000 people in Gaza?

What do you support? Death?
O lawd, Coyote and Palestine, this is a day I have long dreaded. :(

They all support HAMAS, Coyote, 90% + of Palestinians are 100% behind HAMAS.

That's the reality of that situation. Sorry, but that's the way I see it. :dunno:

How did I even end up here? I have avoided Coyote Palestine threads for like 4 years, no shit.

God gave them that land and it is theirs, and I don't care what any goobers say, I know what's what.

I say that's the facts of the world, baby! God said he gave them that land to be their own and they are his chosen people, and I ain't the one to argue with that. That's pizactly the way I see it.
God said that, he did. I am not one of God's chosen, but I do respect what he says.

The fact that Muslim savages sawed off the heads of Jewish babies, and raped Jewish women to death, and set Jewish toddlers on fire, and now we have leftists calling to genocide the Jews, and other leftists defending it as “free speech,” shows why Jews NEED an independent sovereign Jewish state.
What are the limits of free speech to you Lisa? Only messaging that you approve of? What if someone someday doesn’t your message? Who gets to decide?

Assault is not free speech. Nor is instigating violence. But it seems to me a lot anti-Israel protests are getting squashed and there Is a cancel culture retribution directed at them.

Forum List

Back