Left wing savages & thugs in violent mob at Trump rally in Albequerque; Disgusting.

Well, there are not many Blacks in Albuquerque. Its those Hispanics that are raising all the hell there. I guess they didn't think Trump's taco eating overture was enough to counter his racist remarks. So you RW clowns think he has the Hispanic votes eh? BWHAHAHAHA!
Which "racist remarks" are those, douche bag?
The same racist remarks the protestors in Albuquerque heard, you bahs-turd!

What remarks were those?

Well, there are not many Blacks in Albuquerque. Its those Hispanics that are raising all the hell there. I guess they didn't think Trump's taco eating overture was enough to counter his racist remarks. So you RW clowns think he has the Hispanic votes eh? BWHAHAHAHA!

Sounds like you support the rioters.
Sounds like you support the RIOT MAKER!

The riot makers were waving the Mexican flag, douche bag.

Dammit son, I said RIOT MAKER not RIOT MAKERS. In the English language that mean I was talking about ONE person. Are you ready for this, shit bird? Here it comes, ready or not:::: DONALD TRUMP The rioting was in response to his incendiary RW White male rhetoric. Thus he is indeed the RIOT MAKER,idiot!

Dammit son, I said RIOT MAKER not RIOT MAKERS. In the English language that mean I was talking about ONE person. Are you ready for this, shit bird? Here it comes, ready or not:::: DONALD TRUMP The rioting was in response to his incendiary RW White male rhetoric. Thus he is indeed the RIOT MAKER,idiot!

Wrong, asshole. What you're saying is that the thugs outside aren't responsible for their actions. If they aren't, then they belong in institutions, not walking around free like responsible adults.

What remarks were those?

google this: Teens beat up homeless latino man and confess that Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric drove them to it!

Wrong, asshole. What you're saying is that the thugs outside aren't responsible for their actions. If they aren't, then they belong in institutions, not walking around free like responsible adults.

Wrong… there would have been no riot if Trump hadn't brought his flabby ass into New Mexico after dissing Hispanics. He didn't differentiate between legal or illegal immigrants, he just said Mexico is sending their worst people to the USA.

What remarks were those?

google this: Teens beat up homeless latino man and confess that Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric drove them to it!

If I robbed a liquor store and "confessed" that Hillary's screechy voice drove me to it, would that mean a jury should let me off the hook? Only a moron like you would possibly believe it would.

Wrong… there would have been no riot if Trump hadn't brought his flabby ass into New Mexico after dissing Hispanics. He didn't differentiate between legal or illegal immigrants, he just said Mexico is sending their worst people to the USA.
Translation:

Libs are weak and have no self control.

Only a leftwing douche bag would claim some guy in an auditorium was responsible for what the people outside were doing. It takes a special kind of stupid to swallow that abracadabra. Apparently what you're trying to say is that all leftwingers are supremely stupid. In fact, they're suffering a kind of brain damage that makes them irresponsible for their actions.

You aren't showering you and your ilk with glory. You're just making it obvious that you're a fool and a moral reprobate.

Translation:

"Trump made me do it" has got to be the dumbest excuse for committing crimes ever uttered.

Translation:

Woman, don't even go there. After all the rioting, looting burning raping and lynching RW social conservatives did in the south that incident" in Albuquerque was mild by comparison. Besides, you don't know that those rioters were "liberals." As I said before, when you piss off people like Trump did that "liberal" or "conservative" BS doesn't mean a damn thing. He made a group of people feel " targeted and they responded as a group. Had he approached the immigration topic with more diplomacy many of the rioters might have voted for him.

Only a leftwing douche bag would claim some guy in an auditorium was responsible for what the people outside were doing. It takes a special kind of stupid to swallow that abracadabra. Apparently what you're trying to say is that all leftwingers are supremely stupid. In fact, they're suffering a kind of brain damage that makes them irresponsible for their actions.

You aren't showering you and your ilk with glory. You're just making it obvious that you're a fool and a moral reprobate.
Aww kiss my ass and grow up. All the grown-ups understood what I was saying. When you get out of kindergarten maybe yo will too.
Until then shut your fowl mouth, shit bird.

Translation:

"Trump made me do it" has got to be the dumbest excuse for committing crimes ever uttered.
Yessir…No Trump…NO riot…No sireee!

Translation:

Woman, don't even go there. After all the rioting, looting burning raping and lynching RW social conservatives did in the south that incident" in Albuquerque was mild by comparison. Besides, you don't know that those rioters were "liberals." As I said before, when you piss off people like Trump did that "liberal" or "conservative" BS doesn't mean a damn thing. He made a group of people feel " targeted and they responded as a group. Had he approached the immigration topic with more diplomacy many of the rioters might have voted for him.
They pummeled horses with rocks, broken bottles and fire because Trump made them cry.

Bunch of liberal pussies.

Aww kiss my ass and grow up. All the grown-ups understood what I was saying. When you get out of kindergarten maybe yo will too.
Until then shut your fowl mouth, shit bird.

Did that strike a nerve, douche bag? You leftwing retards don't like it when someone gives you a dose of your own medicine, do you? Yes, all us grown-ups do understand what you were saying: Libturds are infantile and therefore can't be held responsible for their actions. Either people are responsible for their actions, or they aren't. If they aren't, then they are socially retarded, at the very least. You just admitted that the anti-Trump protesters are a gang of developmentally challenged moral reprobates who belong in an institution.

Translation:

They pummeled horses with rocks, broken bottles and fire because Trump made them cry.

Did you notice their favorite word, "fuck?" "Fuck Trump", "fuck America", "fuck everything." They waved the Mexican flag and burned the American flag. Yeah, that sure is a great way to convince voters that your cause is just.

Translation:

Yessir…No Trump…NO riot…No sireee!

I doubt that argument is convincing to the voters. I'm sure what they are sure to conclude is that if there weren't any illegal aliens, then there wouldn't be any riot. So you just tell your favored thugs to keep starting riots at Trump events. Tell them to keep waving the Mexican flag and keep using "fuck" every other word. It's especially convincing when they say "fuck America." I'll bet Hillary gets 10,000 more votes every time something like that is broadcast.

Keep up the good work, turd!

Translation:

Did you notice their favorite word, "fuck?" "Fuck Trump", "fuck America", "fuck everything." They waved the Mexican flag and burned the American flag. Yeah, that sure is a great way to convince voters that your cause is just.
They were even selling " fuck Trump" hoodies with giant penis images on them.

Hopefully the morons will wear them so the public will know who all these weenies are.

Translation:

They were even selling " fuck Trump" hoodies with giant penis images on them.

Hopefully the morons will wear them so the public will know who all these weenies are.

I hope someone gets that on video. That's precisely what Hillary needs, hundreds of youTube videos of Trump protesters wearing hoodies with giant penises on them. Also plenty of Trump fans with blood pouring down their faces, and protesters throwing bottles at the police. That's the sure path to victory for Hillary!

Forum List

Back